Home

Shady Mike's "Real Feel" NBA 2K15 Real FG% Superstar Sliders

This is a discussion on Shady Mike's "Real Feel" NBA 2K15 Real FG% Superstar Sliders within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 05-11-2015, 10:57 PM   #801
Banned

Shady Mike's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Shady Mike's "Real Feel" NBA 2K15 Real FG% Superstar Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegame19991999
What is the game speed

10 char
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-11-2015, 11:52 PM   #802
Banned

Shady Mike's Arena

This how your defenders be playing in 2K

Old 05-12-2015, 12:10 AM   #803
Fire GarPax!

Permatron's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shady Mike
Fell to the Bulls despite 32 from Butler and 24-7 from Drose...

LeBron had 26-8-6
Kyrie had 31
JR had 19
Shump had 16
No Kevin love...I just couldn't stop them in the end man...

I tried playing this game with 50/40 strength to see if it made any noticeable difference, but the only real change I noticed was that a few of my layup animations seemed easier, not a fan so far but I'll try it again for a few games.

A few tweaks I would like to make (Will test my next game with them) is I think I will put CPU layup success back to default from 50/48 to 50/50 I'm going to give that a try. And I might drop HUM defensive rebounding by 10...Even dominant rebounds aren't doing anything against me...and I MAY (not testing this yet) raise the "attack the basket" tendency by another 10, but right now I am EXTREMELY happy with how these play...extremely happy.

EDIT:Oh and another thing guys, try putting your POE's on automatic! Sometimes it's not the best, but it really freshens up your gameplay experience, it's just fun! (although I always manually switch to "limit perimeter shots" on defense)
Looked like an exciting game. Can't believe that sequence in the video you posted. That was nuts! Was this played on the PS4 or PC?

You mentioned your settings (control, gameplay, etc.) not saving on the PS4. I came across that plenty of times as well as I changed quite a bit. Its annoying! I found they would go to defaults if I changed a slider. The way I got my settings to stick was going into each setting (gameplay, controls) after I changed any slider (don't exit Options before doing so). Wouldn't have to change anything in the control settings, but just open them and exit. Noticed my settings haven't reverting back to defaults after doing so.

Last edited by Permatron; 05-12-2015 at 12:17 AM.
Old 05-12-2015, 12:59 AM   #804
Banned

Shady Mike's Arena

Quote:
I told them we bout to get it and we finally did!

(Wish the crowd would have just exploded after that sequence!)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Permatron
Looked like an exciting game. Can't believe that sequence in the video you posted. That was nuts! Was this played on the PS4 or PC?

You mentioned your settings (control, gameplay, etc.) not saving on the PS4. I came across that plenty of times as well as I changed quite a bit. Its annoying! I found they would go to defaults if I changed a slider. The way I got my settings to stick was going into each setting (gameplay, controls) after I changed any slider (don't exit Options before doing so). Wouldn't have to change anything in the control settings, but just open them and exit. Noticed my settings haven't reverting back to defaults after doing so.
I'll try that out to see if that keeps my settings saved.

This game was on PS4 using the "Official NBA roster" simple and straight to the point.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...ba-roster.html

That sequence was CRAZY I mean...you talk about 4 minutes left in the game, you get a stop, TWO offensive rebounds, a chasedown block, a transition 3 pointer to make it a one possession game down 2 points...and the crowd reacts like that? 2K gotta step that up!
Old 05-12-2015, 01:20 AM   #805
Rookie

First of all love to play with your sliders, had very much fun with them.
Will test your new Beta Slider too.

So far im playing on PS4 with the official 2K Roster. Yesterday i bought this game for PC.

Are there any difference between these two systems or can i also use your sliders with the official 2K Roster on PC?

Thank you in advance!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-12-2015, 01:26 AM   #806
Banned

Shady Mike's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by fleXma
First of all love to play with your sliders, had very much fun with them.
Will test your new Beta Slider too.

So far im playing on PS4 with the official 2K Roster. Yesterday i bought this game for PC.

Are there any difference between these two systems or can i also use your sliders with the official 2K Roster on PC?

Thank you in advance!
Yup I play 99% of the time on PC. Every now and again I will play a test game on PS4 just to make sure things are in order...that said regardless of what platform you are playing on I would recommend using a custom roster!
Old 05-12-2015, 01:30 AM   #807
Rookie

Quote:
Yup I play 99% of the time on PC. Every now and again I will play a test game on PS4 just to make sure things are in order...that said regardless of what platform you are playing on I would recommend using a custom roster!
Okay thanks for quick response
Ye maybe i will try a custom roster on PC if there´s a good one. These games on PS4 with the official Roster and your Sliders are very well so there was no requirement for me to use a custom roster
Old 05-12-2015, 02:28 AM   #808
Rookie

This game played really well. Enjoying it a lot. Not really sure I had any problems and I have stopped user blocking so much to avoid inflated stats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »