Home

Shady Mike's "Real Feel" NBA 2K15 Real FG% Superstar Sliders

This is a discussion on Shady Mike's "Real Feel" NBA 2K15 Real FG% Superstar Sliders within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 04-08-2015, 07:02 AM   #401
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Shady Mike's "Real Feel" NBA 2K15 Real FG% Superstar Sliders

First off i just want to say thank you for this amazing slider set. With this set paired with Hyperballer & DCAllAmerican's roster set, the game is playing like a dream. You guys have literally saved NBA 2k15 for me, as i simply can't stand to play with default roster and sliders anymore. Now with that said i Really think you should take a look at the 3 point percentages. They are on the low side of things, The Spurs shot 20 something percent on 20 plus attempts.

Teams never shoots above 25 percent when i play them, except some rare cases. I don't think anything is wrong with the 3 point slider though, I think the jump shot defense gather may be too high sitting at 70. I haven't tested it yet but i think i'm gonna lower jump shot gather to 50 or even 40. Irl if you let a defender or a defender raises up over you, the shot becomes a very hittable shot compared to if you defender meets you at the release of the shot. Anyway still an absolutely amazing slider set man. Great job.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-08-2015, 12:12 PM   #402
Rookie

Sheen_O_Mack's Arena

OVR: 8

My first game using your slider set.

This is the start of my 3rd MyLeague season

Using Hyper & DC roster

Using dwayne12345's Draft Classes (15' & 16') which I have edited to match the Hyper/DC roster

I played as LAL

Overall the played great, the score was tied at 92 with 50 seconds left in the 4th then Bledsoe turned the ball over and I was able to get a quick bucket and then played great D on the next posession. After that it was a foul fest and D'Angelo Russell was able to knock down 6 straight FT on the way to the win.

The only thing that worried me was the 3pt shooting but it was one game so ill play some more before I look to make any changes.

Old 04-08-2015, 01:01 PM   #403
Rookie

i use the first roster update from 2k. Im in a second season of mygm. Does these sliders work well?
Old 04-08-2015, 01:28 PM   #404
Rookie

Johnny944's Arena

i played with Spurs and Thunder beat me because they shoot better for 3pt. Westbrook unstopable 31 point but bad fg % like 37 i think. I missed too many open shots with Green and Parker bro. 3p i shot really bad.I used your beta update with 48 3pt user/47 3pt CPU i like more previous sliders. And the game fouls were great. both teams about 20, thats some overiall in NBA per game i think. i will slow more game speed at 45, really speedy for me bro. dont know why but i like more to be slower flow of the game. keep going with good work bro!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 10991620_960724140638357_1233927311861049096_o.jpg (94.7 KB, 123 views)
Old 04-08-2015, 04:39 PM   #405
Banned

Shady Mike's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Permatron
Yeah the it's tied to the roster. I meant to say Offensive Focus; where you can change to Neutral, Get Shooters Open, etc. I wanted the game to rely more so on the players tendencies and not as much on the coaches style and so far things are looking good.

I'll get another game in tonight and report back. Been following the thread from the get go, but I'm actually just now getting around to playing an actual full game. Great sliders!
Looking forward too it, thanks for the feedback!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dione2014
First off i just want to say thank you for this amazing slider set. With this set paired with Hyperballer & DCAllAmerican's roster set, the game is playing like a dream. You guys have literally saved NBA 2k15 for me, as i simply can't stand to play with default roster and sliders anymore. Now with that said i Really think you should take a look at the 3 point percentages. They are on the low side of things, The Spurs shot 20 something percent on 20 plus attempts.

Teams never shoots above 25 percent when i play them, except some rare cases. I don't think anything is wrong with the 3 point slider though, I think the jump shot defense gather may be too high sitting at 70. I haven't tested it yet but i think i'm gonna lower jump shot gather to 50 or even 40. Irl if you let a defender or a defender raises up over you, the shot becomes a very hittable shot compared to if you defender meets you at the release of the shot. Anyway still an absolutely amazing slider set man. Great job.
This is a skill issue, on all of my games the CPU also shoots under 30% because I am a very good off ball defender, I've been very hesitant to tweak this though because earlier a lot of people were expressing concerns about high scoring, I am watching this closely though...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheen_O_Mack
My first game using your slider set.

This is the start of my 3rd MyLeague season

Using Hyper & DC roster

Using dwayne12345's Draft Classes (15' & 16') which I have edited to match the Hyper/DC roster

I played as LAL

Overall the played great, the score was tied at 92 with 50 seconds left in the 4th then Bledsoe turned the ball over and I was able to get a quick bucket and then played great D on the next posession. After that it was a foul fest and D'Angelo Russell was able to knock down 6 straight FT on the way to the win.

The only thing that worried me was the 3pt shooting but it was one game so ill play some more before I look to make any changes.

Lol Why you trolling us with that Lakers roster? lol Your stats look good, and I am interested in making changes to the shooting %'s stay tuned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vuje85
i use the first roster update from 2k. Im in a second season of mygm. Does these sliders work well?
Yes!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-08-2015, 04:41 PM   #406
Banned

Shady Mike's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dione2014

I agree 1000% with this. Test some lower #'s out and get back to me, and I'll do the same.

Last edited by Shady Mike; 04-08-2015 at 05:02 PM.
Old 04-08-2015, 05:25 PM   #407
Rookie

BenBobOmb's Arena

I played the Spurs today in a MyLeague game with the Rockets without a injured James Harden using a Roster before 2k adjusted the shooting.

I had a 8 point lead for 3 quarters and then at the start of the fourth quarter there was Tony Parker who scored 20 points in a 22 to 4 run with 4 three pointers. I couldn't do anything and it felt great seeing the CPU get on a run like the Spurs can do IRL. Parker just turned a switch and Howard stood no chance against Timmys Defense in the paint.

The Spurs shot 54% from downtown so I'm not seeing low percentages at all from the 3-point line. This seems a bit high but they passed the ball and had open looks. I had a bad shooting game in general but I usually do shoot good percentages especially with Harden or Terry or Ariza from the Corners if he's open.

With the last 2k Roster before the "update" and your Slider set this game just plays great and it fits a lot of play styles. I like it with a slower half court offense like the Grizzlies or Spurs and it's fun with a Run'n'Gun style like I play with the Rockets. I'm now 10 games into the season and not a single game played the same, that's just awesome!

Last edited by BenBobOmb; 04-08-2015 at 05:32 PM.
Old 04-08-2015, 05:30 PM   #408
Rookie

DaFranchise97's Arena

I was playing as the Spurs and Thunders. The Games played great, but the only thing I have trouble with is the CPU grabs a bunch of offensive rebounds. Any suggestions? Great sliders Shady.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »