Home

Shady Mike's "Real Feel" NBA 2K15 Real FG% Superstar Sliders

This is a discussion on Shady Mike's "Real Feel" NBA 2K15 Real FG% Superstar Sliders within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 04-10-2015, 11:18 PM   #433
Pro

joosegoose's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Shady Mike's "Real Feel" NBA 2K15 Real FG% Superstar Sliders

Hey man, just wanted to drop in and say I really appreciate the work you've put into these. I've been using these lately as real fg% is a must for me but the default slider sets clearly aren't the answer.

Some things like rebound distribution are never going to be great in 2k15 due to things like lack of long rebounds, but it's fantastic to see you shooting for sim numbers anyways. I'm going to try out your latest unofficial edits and will report if they change things in a significant way.
Old 04-10-2015, 11:19 PM   #434
Banned

Shady Mike's Arena

Stats from the Pistons game (Don't worry guys I got you on the offensive rebounding issue! Looks good right?)

The Pistons started 1/10 from 3...and guess what...the 1 was a full court heave at the end of the 1st lol no joke...anyways I'm working on a way to fix that don't worry! Also I'm trying something new with the offensive rebounding that I tested out for the first time this game...looks good right? Anyways game was a massacre that I would have won regardless of the CPU 3pt shooting, but it should have been much closer than it was because they just kept chucking and chucking...BTW if you think HUM 3pt shooting looks bad don't worry about it!... I missed a lot in the 4th with all of my scrubs in who can't shoot, I think my starters were somewhere in the high 30s % wise.

Heat stats:
Spoiler

Pistons stats:
Spoiler
Old 04-10-2015, 11:32 PM   #435
Banned

Shady Mike's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by joosegoose
Hey man, just wanted to drop in and say I really appreciate the work you've put into these. I've been using these lately as real fg% is a must for me but the default slider sets clearly aren't the answer.

Some things like rebound distribution are never going to be great in 2k15 due to things like lack of long rebounds, but it's fantastic to see you shooting for sim numbers anyways. I'm going to try out your latest unofficial edits and will report if they change things in a significant way.
Thanks brotha I appreciate it, slider set isn't really where I want it to be ATM because I thought 2K was done tweaking gameplay so they kinda blind-sided me with this one, but we'll get there.

Last edited by Shady Mike; 04-10-2015 at 11:40 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-11-2015, 12:14 AM   #436
Banned

Shady Mike's Arena

Playing Lakers vs Timberwolves as the Lakers and both teams just had back to back 10-0 runs lol.
Old 04-11-2015, 01:09 AM   #437
Banned

Shady Mike's Arena

Oh my god just won on a game winner by Nick Swaggy Freaking P Young...OMG this was the weirdest craziest momentum shifting game I have EVER played in my life...I go into the half up 1, and the Twolves come out and do THIS in the 3rd quarter...

Gorgui Deng had ELEVEN rebounds in the third quarter! The Twolves were BODYING me on the offensive glass, and built a 14 point lead yet SOMEHOW with Jeremy Lin providing 22 off the bench and Swaggy P exploding LATE in the game we willed our way back into this one...CRAZY CRAZY game, here are the stats...

Lakers Stats:
Spoiler

Twolves Stats:
Spoiler

Sliders still need some work statistically, but game was on some CRAZY ****. Glad that spark is still there...Lucky for me I recorded the 4th quarter of this game so I'll put up a highlight video probably tomorrow!
Old 04-11-2015, 02:50 AM   #438
Banned

Shady Mike's Arena

Wow, you know yall might not even believe it if I post this, but I just played Rockets vs Spurs as the Rockets and LOST on a buzzerbeater...this game was ridiculous...and all I have to say is I am so glad I decided to record the 4th quarter...I went into the 4th down, fought ALL the way back...HAD THE BALL with the game tied 97-97 10 seconds left, James Harden is breaking down Manu Ginobli, I do a sizeup move...and GINOBLI STRIPS THE FREAKING BALL, RACES UP THE COURT...he's about to run out of time, and he pulls up for a mid range jumper...nothing but net I lose 99-97...I can not believe it people...OMG, here are the stats...

Rockets stats:
Spoiler

Spurs stats:
Spoiler

Just to let you guys know, I played this game with the following tweaks:

Note* These 3pt settings WILL NOT be in my update because I think they suck, all it does is make the CPU make every single 3pt'er the only reason I keyed these in was to make sure the game was still competitive in spite of the CPU 3p% problems...I am working on an update that will have more organic realistic 3p shooting...

3PT Success – 51/52 *Hell no

Jump Shot Defense Strength (Gather) -47/47 *IDK
Jump Shot Defense (Release) - 47/47 *IDK
Steal Success - 15/75 *I like it...

Quickness – 45/45 *IDK
Vertical – 50/50 *Helps even out rebounds a bit settled with 50 instead of 60
Blocking – 60/60 *I really just don't know anymore
On-ball D - 50/50
Defensive Rebounding – 65/55 *May go to 70

Last edited by Shady Mike; 04-11-2015 at 03:31 AM.
Old 04-11-2015, 02:52 AM   #439
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shady Mike
Wow, you know yall might not even believe it if I post this, but I just played Rockets vs Spurs as the Rockets and LOST on a buzzerbeater...this game was ridiculous...and all I have to say is I am so glad I decided to record the 4th quarter...I went into the 4th down, fought ALL the way back...HAD THE BALL with the game tied 97-97 10 seconds left, James Harden is breaking down Manu Ginobli, I do a sizeup move...and GINOBLI STRIPS THE FREAKING BALL, RACES UP THE COURT...he's about to run out of time, and he pulls up for a mid range jumper...nothing but net I lose 99-97...I can not believe it people...OMG, here are the stats...

Rockets stats:
Spoiler

Spurs stats:
Spoiler

Note* These 3pt settings WILL NOT be in my update because I think they suck, all it does is make the CPU make every single 3pt'er the only reason I keyed these in was to make sure the game was still competitive in spite of the CPU 3p% problems...I am working on an update that will have more organic realistic 3p shooting...

Quickness – 45/45 *IDK
Raise the quickness lol
Old 04-11-2015, 03:26 AM   #440
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shady Mike

Rockets stats:
Spoiler

Spurs stats:
Spoiler

Quickness – 45/45 *IDK
Ive been trying the jump shot defense slider on 57/57, but i think 47 for both may be a bit better as far as percentages go for 3pt shoting. 47/46 is good for the 3 point slider. you could bump the cpu up to 47, but IDK. one think i know for certian though is that anything beyond 50 becomes much to unrealistic... even for the warriors. they keep shooting over 50 percent from deep. so 50 is definitetly a no lol!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »