Home

Shady Mike's "Real Feel" NBA 2K15 Real FG% Superstar Sliders

This is a discussion on Shady Mike's "Real Feel" NBA 2K15 Real FG% Superstar Sliders within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 04-10-2015, 06:03 PM   #425
Banned

Shady Mike's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Shady Mike's "Real Feel" NBA 2K15 Real FG% Superstar Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny944
i noticed second chance points for CPU is way better in every game
Yea I mean at this point there really isn't much else I can do, I have CPU inside shot success at 0, I have CPU inside shot contact at 100, but they just don't miss on putbacks :/ if anyone has any suggestions on the matter, then by all means.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-10-2015, 07:42 PM   #426
Banned

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shady Mike
Yea I mean at this point there really isn't much else I can do, I have CPU inside shot success at 0, I have CPU inside shot contact at 100, but they just don't miss on putbacks :/ if anyone has any suggestions on the matter, then by all means.
The problem is that with offensive rebounds at 100 the CPU grabs so many offensive boards and thus get so many second chance points. I don't know of I've ever played a game where I had more offensive rebounds than the CPU. Granted I only play with one team (wizards) and they aren't a good rebounding team but from a lot of the screenshots u guys are posting it still looks like the CPU will almost always have the advantage on the offensive boards.
Old 04-10-2015, 08:51 PM   #427
Banned

Shady Mike's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by annan
The problem is that with offensive rebounds at 100 the CPU grabs so many offensive boards and thus get so many second chance points. I don't know of I've ever played a game where I had more offensive rebounds than the CPU. Granted I only play with one team (wizards) and they aren't a good rebounding team but from a lot of the screenshots u guys are posting it still looks like the CPU will almost always have the advantage on the offensive boards.
Yea, the CPU seems to have a significant edge on the boards right now. Don't worry I got you guys in the next update.
Old 04-10-2015, 09:56 PM   #428
Banned

Shady Mike's Arena

Playing Heat vs Pistons right now, with 3pt @ 50 for both teams and Detroit is 1/10 from 3 at the half lol what a joke 2K, how do you screw up this bad? At the half Detroit has 6 offensive rebounds and I have 5 (Made a slight tweak that I'll let you guys in on a little later...) I'm up 10, but if the CPU was even shooting 30% from 3 this would be a different story lol Gotta fix this...
Old 04-10-2015, 10:36 PM   #429
Banned

Shady Mike's Arena

Can anyone explain the ridiculous flopping animation that draws no foul call? Like the animation where your player (usually user controlled) Just dies mid-play and falls on his back? SO. Freaking. Stupid.
Old 04-10-2015, 10:45 PM   #430
Banned

Shady Mike's Arena

Going into the 4th up 19 Pistons are 4/26 from 3 at default 50/50...and they hit a half court heave lmaooo this is crazy.
Old 04-10-2015, 10:48 PM   #431
Pro

Don Jon's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shady Mike
Going into the 4th up 19 Pistons are 4/26 from 3 at default 50/50...and they hit a half court heave lmaooo this is crazy.
Are you using the 2k roster with the -8 for shooting?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-10-2015, 11:10 PM   #432
Banned

Shady Mike's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbostic92
Are you using the 2k roster with the -8 for shooting?
Nope and that's what pisses me off. 2K kinda ninja patched the game...because out of nowhere my roster with the normal shooting ratings causes everybody to miss everything...

BTW I said it earlier in the thread, but in case anyone else was wondering the Help Defense slider DOES NOT work, AT ALL...

Last edited by Shady Mike; 04-10-2015 at 11:20 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »