Home

Shady Mike's "Real Feel" NBA 2K15 Real FG% Superstar Sliders

This is a discussion on Shady Mike's "Real Feel" NBA 2K15 Real FG% Superstar Sliders within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 04-11-2015, 03:35 AM   #441
Banned

Shady Mike's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Shady Mike's "Real Feel" NBA 2K15 Real FG% Superstar Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dione2014
Ive been trying the jump shot defense slider on 57/57, but i think 47 for both may be a bit better as far as percentages go for 3pt shoting. 47/46 is good for the 3 point slider. you could bump the cpu up to 47, but IDK. one think i know for certian though is that anything beyond 50 becomes much to unrealistic... even for the warriors. they keep shooting over 50 percent from deep. so 50 is definitetly a no lol!
Definitely, thanks for the feedback. I know at least for me, I haven't had the CPU shoot over 40% in probably 20 games now so something definitely has to give lol...one change I forgot to put in the last post (ill edit it in) is I also played with HUM On ball defense at 50 as opposed to 75, didn't seem to make much of a difference though. I was happy with the Spurs shooting % against me (I want them shooting probably 40-50 % on most nights) just not the WAY they were hitting their 3's...they should hit some contested and some uncontested...in this game they missed EVERY contested shot and made EVERY open shot and that's not what I'm looking for.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-11-2015, 11:55 AM   #442
Banned

Shady Mike's Arena

Bruh the Raptors attempted 53 FT's last night lol, Josh Smith was 12-26 from the line

Anyways, I am close to a slider update! Plan on a huge update by the end of the weekend.

Last edited by Shady Mike; 04-11-2015 at 02:13 PM.
Old 04-11-2015, 03:07 PM   #443
Rookie

last game.. for me the games are with final scores and fg% too much high.

last 4 games i've scored always over 110 points.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg pistonsrockets.jpg (205.4 KB, 101 views)
Old 04-11-2015, 04:13 PM   #444
Banned

Shady Mike's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by vuje85
last game.. for me the games are with final scores and fg% too much high.

last 4 games i've scored always over 110 points.
Games for me vary, I would try slowing your tempo, and running the offense. Last 2 games I played both teams were under 100, and then I had this game:

So I like the variety. I was the Clippers BTW.
Old 04-11-2015, 08:36 PM   #445
Rookie

Hey Shady,
I am using the sliders along with the updated -8 shooting on all the players (I also had to fix 8 draft classes which took ages) and the only thing I have altered is the three pointer succes to 49/49. I am not sure if that is perfect although I felt 50/50 was to high. I also really like the vertical rating at 50. Joakim Noah (CPU) just jumped up and grabbed Tony Parkers layup attempt. I was shocked to say the least haha!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-11-2015, 09:40 PM   #446
Banned

Shady Mike's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam12345
Hey Shady,
I am using the sliders along with the updated -8 shooting on all the players (I also had to fix 8 draft classes which took ages) and the only thing I have altered is the three pointer succes to 49/49. I am not sure if that is perfect although I felt 50/50 was to high. I also really like the vertical rating at 50. Joakim Noah (CPU) just jumped up and grabbed Tony Parkers layup attempt. I was shocked to say the least haha!
I also felt 50/50 was too high, thinking about 48/49 atm with lowered shot defense sliders, but we'll see! I like the vertical at 50 as well, but the reason I never raised it was because it required me to rebalance so many other things, but the sliders will be updated tomorrow, I am done tweaking now I am just playing my test games (trying to get 10 in before the update).

So I'm in the Middle of a Rockets vs Grizzlies game RN as the Grizzlies, and THIS happened in the 3rd lol

EDIT:THIS GAME IS CRAZY RIGHT NOW, WE ARE HEADED TO OVERTIME TIED AT 97!

Last edited by Shady Mike; 04-11-2015 at 10:22 PM.
Old 04-11-2015, 10:14 PM   #447
Banned

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shady Mike
I also felt 50/50 was too high, thinking about 48/49 atm with lowered shot defense sliders, but we'll see! I like the vertical at 50 as well, but the reason I never raised it was because it required me to rebalance so many other things, but the sliders will be updated tomorrow, I am done tweaking now I am just playing my test games (trying to get 10 in before the update).

So I'm in the Middle of a Rockets vs Grizzlies game RN as the Grizzlies, and THIS happened in the 3rd lol

THIS GAME IS CRAZY RIGHT NOW, WE ARE HEADED TO OVERTIME TIED AT 97!

Stats look great.
Old 04-11-2015, 10:49 PM   #448
Banned

Shady Mike's Arena

Noooooo, I lost in OT!!! That man James Harden just SNAPPED on me! He dropped 37-5-6 and he shot 4/8 from 3...The lead got bigger at the end because of the late game FT's...Guys I keep saying it man, the whole comeback A.I. debate is BS, but the thing is, if you try and do the same thing you were doing in the 2nd half as you were doing in the first it WILL not work. I lost this game because I was MURDERING the Rockets in the paint in the first half, but down the stretch I didn't have a single player who could hit an outside shot, and I lost in the end! Jeff Green missed a CRITICAL wide open 3 in OT that would have given us a lead and Houston came right back up and Trevor Ariza hit one...Check these stats out!

HOU Stats:
Spoiler

MEM Stats:
Spoiler

Anyways guys, I am DONE tweaking the following changes are OFFICIAL. I won't be up****** the OP until tomorrow (I like to keep my YT channel and this thread in sync and I'm putting up a vid tomorrow).

All I have to say is, this slider set was meant to be hard, and it is really going to test you guys defensively from here on out! There are going to be players you can't stop, and games you can't win...and that is how the game of Basketball works! Your User On-ball defense skills are going to seriously be put to the test! Anyways I am going to list the changes below, and if anyone wants to get some games in tonight and let me know some early impressions / suggestions, feel free to do so!

3PT Success – 48/49 *Better sprint out to those shooters...
Pass Accuracy – 49/45 *CPU +1 to help with inbounds plays
Jump Shot Defense Strength (Gather) -0/0 *Get ready to play some User Defense
Jump Shot Defense (Release) - 0/0 *Ditto
Steal Success - 15/75 *Before it was WAY too easy for the user to poke the ball out.
Vertical – 50/50 *Doesn't really help with blocks TBH, I just like the way it represents athleticism!
Defensive Rebounding – 70/50 +15 for the User, -5 for the CPU I now believe I have the most dynamic rebounding slider set on these boards (If I didn't already...)
Take Mid-range Shots – 50/83
Take 3PT Shots – 50/85 *CPU no longer gives af...they will pull up dead in your face, and if they have the ratings for it they WILL make it...(Don't forget, this works both ways).

Other than that I still have no idea what I am going to do about the Block slider, I am thinking 50/100 or just saying screw it and moving it back to 50/50, but that will not be in this update. Other than that, Take Care!

Last edited by Shady Mike; 04-11-2015 at 11:01 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »