Home

Shady Mike's "Real Feel" NBA 2K15 Real FG% Superstar Sliders

This is a discussion on Shady Mike's "Real Feel" NBA 2K15 Real FG% Superstar Sliders within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 05-17-2015, 10:45 AM   #865
Rookie

thegame19991999's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Shady Mike's "Real Feel" NBA 2K15 Real FG% Superstar Sliders

How much longer can not wait
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-17-2015, 01:59 PM   #866
MVP

itrey25's Arena

OVR: 0

If I put the game speed at 48 or 50 or even higher, will it mess with the sliders
NFL Las Vegas Raiders

PSN: InMyBag24-8
Old 05-17-2015, 02:55 PM   #867
Rookie

Johnny944's Arena

which version is the better dor Hype DC roster?
Old 05-17-2015, 07:50 PM   #868
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shady Mike
Check this out, 2 CRITICAL turnovers give the Warriors a double digit point lead late down the stretch...smh. First one I pressed the wrong button and threw the ball away, and on the second one I thought I could exploit the size advantage with MCW vs Steph, but he made a hell of a play and got out on the break, halting my comeback efforts. I felt like if I had been able to hit a shot on either one of those possessions I would have been able to make a comeback...

So anyways, wonky game here Warriors first possession Draymond Green shoots, Torn MCL...ok, next possession, Harrison Barnes shoots, Broken ankle...okey...so Andre Iguodala and David Lee were basically starters in this game as you can see by the stats they put up, and WOW, it was amazing how GS's offense adapted! Steph Curry still shot his 3's, and so did Klay Thompson (Who struggled btw) but you could tell without those guys out there to stretch the floor, they weren't as focused on the 3 ball as they normally would be! They threw the ball in to David Lee a few times, and they let him go to work! Ultimately, I would like to say that this game was over in the first quarter...check out these 1st quarter stats, specifically how I got DEMOLISHED on the offensive glass!

1st Qtr stats:

Truth be told I had my POE set to run in transistion so I should have been smarter and set it to crash the boards, I kept it to run in transition because I felt ike that was the only way I would have a chance against this GS team...try and use my athleticism to get out on the break, as you can see it did NOT work.

Total Game stats:

Warriors stats:
Spoiler

Bucks Stats:
Spoiler

These sliders are VERY close to being final, can't wait to share these!

EDIT:Also, I need some feedback on the "Inside shot success" slider for the HUM it seems like at 38/0 I still miss too many putbacks, what do you guys think?
I agree I find myself getting about 4 offensive rebounds only to brick each putback attempt
Old 05-17-2015, 08:35 PM   #869
Banned

Shady Mike's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleeper69
I agree I find myself getting about 4 offensive rebounds only to brick each putback attempt
Try 45/0 and get back to me.

Sent from my HTC ONE using tapatalk Pro!
Old 05-17-2015, 09:15 PM   #870
MVP

OVR: 15

Shady- I am going to use these sliders with the Sim World roster.

I was planning on using the Sim teams shooting sliders, but all other sliders using your set. My reason for using the SIM team shooting sliders is because they edit their rosters and significantly lower shooting for players, compared to the 2K roster set.

My concern is that your shooting sliders may be a bit to low for the SIM World roster, because of the globally lowered shooting ratings their team implements.

Does this seem like a reasonable approach? Or do you think your shooting sliders would work in their set as well?

Thank you!
Old 05-17-2015, 10:54 PM   #871
Banned

Shady Mike's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegame19991999
How much longer can not wait
5/24/15

Quote:
Originally Posted by itrey25
If I put the game speed at 48 or 50 or even higher, will it mess with the sliders
Try it and let me know!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ch46647
Shady- I am going to use these sliders with the Sim World roster.

I was planning on using the Sim teams shooting sliders, but all other sliders using your set. My reason for using the SIM team shooting sliders is because they edit their rosters and significantly lower shooting for players, compared to the 2K roster set.

My concern is that your shooting sliders may be a bit to low for the SIM World roster, because of the globally lowered shooting ratings their team implements.

Does this seem like a reasonable approach? Or do you think your shooting sliders would work in their set as well?

Thank you!
I can't guarantee anything because I haven't really seen their roster, but by looking at their slider set here:

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...5-sliders.html

My shooting sliders are actually higher than theres lol so idk no way for me to test it but it looks like it should be fine. If not, the only changes that would need to be made would just be a click or two here and there!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-17-2015, 11:21 PM   #872
Banned

Shady Mike's Arena

I literally CANT fix this animation. I have tried strength sliders, contact sliders, I played games with Poke, Skywalker, Armor and Sword, schnaidt1, EVERY set on this board, and this animation still triggers....It's like he's taking a charge an then just dies at the end...and even with the charge slider at 100 it doesn't get called 95% of the time...beyond annoying.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »