Home

Poke's 2K15 12 MIN SUPERSTAR sliders

This is a discussion on Poke's 2K15 12 MIN SUPERSTAR sliders within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 12-24-2014, 02:25 AM   #457
MVP

lareka's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Poke's 2K15 12 MIN SUPERSTAR sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRxPHANTOM
Yeah, I would actually settle for 61/60, but it might be able to be improved.
I have played 1 full game with 61/60. Will try two more today and post the results tomorrow ( in pictures ) . It seemed good to me : 61/60
Old 12-24-2014, 07:33 AM   #458
MVP

Poke's Arena

OVR: 1

Maybe 52 feels sluggish in comparison to what it came from. I thought so too but I got used to it. The problem is, the higher I go the faster the slower players get.
Old 12-24-2014, 07:37 AM   #459
MVP

Poke's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake44np
Couple questions.
1. Poke are u going to change the quickness and speed on the first post?
2. Does this game seem choppy as heck with the current settings?
It's really weird but I plugged in the new settings played two games and there is almost a lag from when a guy catches the ball til he either shoots, passes, or drived with the ball. This is for both me and the CPU.
Any suggestions how to change this?
1. Yeah, I plan on up****** the speed/quickness once I find a sweet spot. I'm still kind of feeling things out.

2. I do notice warping sometimes but I think that's the game itself.
Old 12-24-2014, 09:30 AM   #460
MVP

G0DZGiFT's Arena

OVR: 3

I just played the Wizards as the Bulls. They won 106-100 BUT they had 70 PIP. Lmao idk what went wrong but sheesh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 12-24-2014, 10:51 AM   #461
MVP

Poke's Arena

I just finished this game. I was the Bulls. This is why I won't change much as far as the sliders go. I don't have the same problems with PIP and rebounding and defense. Everyone's skill level isn't the same. I get realistic results for me but that's not to say that someone else shouldn't tweak things to have a better experience. I feel more rewarded for playing good D than having the CPU shoot lower because I lowered their sliders. For those who have problems with defense try not to over-use L2 or R2 when defending or else you will get caught out of position way more. I use these mainly when I get burnt and have to catch up other wise I just shadow the ball handler at regular pace or when I'm already up in the ball handlers grill. Also, you have to use help defenders. I sometimes let my CPU guy check the ball handler and I have a help defender slightly off his man waiting for the guard to get past then I step in.

Gasol was in foul trouble the whole game but that was cool, it was either that or let Sanders get easy buckets in the paint which Thibbs ain't having. Rose showed glimpses of his old self and had the crowd chanting MVP at the end of the game. The Bucks made runs in the 3rd and 4th but we were able to hold them off. Very good game!

BTW I played this game with speed/quickness at 58, it felt cool to me. Try it out and post your impressions.

Last edited by Poke; 12-24-2014 at 11:08 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-24-2014, 11:01 AM   #462
MVP

Poke's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by G0DZGiFT
I just played the Wizards as the Bulls. They won 106-100 BUT they had 70 PIP. Lmao idk what went wrong but sheesh.

When the CPU tries to pound the paint I use "protect the paint" and "play physical defense" you'll pick up more fouls but that's how I play. If you come inside you're going to earn those 2 points. If you have a star 4 or 5 make sure you have a good back up or send a bench player in to do the dirty work when the opposing team's low post scorer is in the game.
Old 12-24-2014, 11:04 AM   #463
MVP

G0DZGiFT's Arena

OVR: 3

Lol I've come to realize this plays better with shot stick timing

Old 12-24-2014, 11:11 AM   #464
Banned

Shady Mike's Arena

OVR: 0

Hey Poke do you have any solutions for the Turnovers? I just can't get my guys to play pass defense the way the CPU does lol.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »