Home

Poke's 2K15 12 MIN SUPERSTAR sliders

This is a discussion on Poke's 2K15 12 MIN SUPERSTAR sliders within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 12-24-2014, 05:26 PM   #473
MVP

G0DZGiFT's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Poke's 2K15 12 MIN SUPERSTAR sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poke
Lol, yeah they protect the paint pretty good!

Lmao PRETTY good? I almost threw my control a few times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 12-24-2014, 05:51 PM   #474
MVP

G0DZGiFT's Arena

Poke's 2K15 12 MIN SUPERSTAR sliders

First quarter against the Jazz

The game stats

Last edited by G0DZGiFT; 12-24-2014 at 07:09 PM.
Old 12-24-2014, 07:55 PM   #475
Rookie

JRxPHANTOM's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by G0DZGiFT

Game was fun and stressful at the same time. For some reason, once I turned defensive assist strength to 0, my defense played better. I'm testing a game as the Grizzlies now and it's back at 50 so I'll see how that plays. Only things that drove me crazy is we couldn't score in the paint to save our lives, computer turnovers and the fact that they got every 50/50 ball laying on the floor. Once again, I found that these work much better for me on shot stick timing. Maybe once I get into the flow I'll see how they work for me on real player being that I live by that lol.

Yeah Poke's slider settings were the first time I tried defensive assist at 50 and I didn't like it after a few games, so I play on 0.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-24-2014, 07:56 PM   #476
MVP

G0DZGiFT's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRxPHANTOM
Yeah Poke's slider settings were the first time I tried defensive assist at 50 and I didn't like it after a few games, so I play on 0.

Yeah it felt like I was glued to the floor on defense which is probably why the Wizards had 70 PIP but I'm a little more used to it now so we shall see.

Old 12-24-2014, 08:34 PM   #477
MVP

Poke's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by G0DZGiFT
First quarter against the Jazz

The game stats

Looking a lot better!
Old 12-24-2014, 08:46 PM   #478
MVP

G0DZGiFT's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poke
Looking a lot better!

Lol yeah wayyyyyy better.

Old 12-25-2014, 03:48 AM   #479
MVP

lareka's Arena

I've played 3 full games with the updated sliders, took pictures of it but couldn't extract it to a USB yet so I'll post them later ( tomorrow probably ).

I've won against the Magic and lost to OKC by 25 points . They demolished my Nuggets. It was a little bit on me and a little bit on 2 key injuries that I have right now. Not enough offense..

I've won against the Suns by 5 or something like that and I'd like to give my general feedback on the sliders:

- The rebounding advantage seems to be on the CPU's side. They get more offensive rebounds than before and they don't let my team get enough offensive rebounds. I have played the same way with the same team before the 1.03 update so it's not on me or on the team's setings - not crashing glass or etc. - Maybe a small adjustment could make it more balanced. Or I may think otherwise if i play 2 ,3 games more.

- The turnovers. Unforced turnovers are more often than before but i got at least 4 turnovers from the inbounder. I wasn't standing near him and I was moving, okay. But they were after a basket, inbounding to a guy 15 feet in front of you shouldn't be that much of a problem. That unforced turnover happens often in alley-oops and in fastbreaks too. I don't know the setting but making the passes more accurate ( hands ? pass ability ? ) would be good.

- The steals. On-ball steal attempts are higher, great but not enough reaching fouls being called on those. Again it could be me but after 3 games i felt that way.

- On-ball defense. I just realized that on-ball defense is not as good as it used to be.

P.S: Lawson tore his achilles and is out for 4-6 months He was the number 1 reason that I was playing with the Nuggets, averaging 22 pts and 10 assist in the season.

Chandler and Gallinari are out as well, i'll try to survive with other guys. ( Currently 2nd in the west, hopefully i'll hold on to the 8th spot before the season ends )
Old 12-25-2014, 03:52 AM   #480
MVP

lareka's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRxPHANTOM
58/58 feels real good. Definitely a lot better than 52/52. Possibly better than 61/60 as well.
I'll try 58/58 today. I played 2 games with 61/60.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »