Home

Lets Ball Baby Sim Sliders Project(W/MyLeague Settings)

This is a discussion on Lets Ball Baby Sim Sliders Project(W/MyLeague Settings) within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 10-10-2014, 10:03 AM   #33
MVP

RocketTMac1's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: Lets Ball Baby Sim Sliders Project(W/MyLeague Settings)

How are your points in the paint looking? I'm getting about 50-60 a game via cpu with good defense. Would like to see more mid range pull ups. Also Spencer Hawes moving threes are crazy saw that he has a 90 rating on that.
Old 10-10-2014, 10:35 AM   #34
Banned

OVR: 9

Has anyone been able to figure out the wacky substitution pattern? A sim guy in this really kills the flow of the game.

Also has anyone tried pro sim? It's not like the game is hard on other settings, but I feel like you get wacky things on all star and superstar and just feel like this game plays well enough with the right sliders where it can be played on pro and you still get a good feel for the game without cheating. I might test it out today. The POE emphasis was a gold mine by the way.
Old 10-10-2014, 11:52 AM   #35
MVP

OVR: 15

What POE emphasis are you referring too?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-10-2014, 02:08 PM   #36
Pro

KayOtic723's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by RocketTMac1
How are your points in the paint looking? I'm getting about 50-60 a game via cpu with good defense. Would like to see more mid range pull ups. Also Spencer Hawes moving threes are crazy saw that he has a 90 rating on that.
haven't played against him but he can really shoot saw him live one time and warm-ups he was draining threes...my pip for cup looks about right haven't getting around anywhere 45-60 a game but I'm working on it
Old 10-10-2014, 02:17 PM   #37
Pro

KayOtic723's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpterp22
Has anyone been able to figure out the wacky substitution pattern? A sim guy in this really kills the flow of the game.

Also has anyone tried pro sim? It's not like the game is hard on other settings, but I feel like you get wacky things on all star and superstar and just feel like this game plays well enough with the right sliders where it can be played on pro and you still get a good feel for the game without cheating. I might test it out today. The POE emphasis was a gold mine by the way.
Subs well be tested the changes for that come from coaching proflies but its game logic its going be on ever lvl
Old 10-10-2014, 02:26 PM   #38
Pro

KayOtic723's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ch46647
What POE emphasis are you referring too?
First page third post
Old 10-10-2014, 02:28 PM   #39
Pro

KayOtic723's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkknightrises
I was wondering if some one else had tried to mess with all the MYLEAGUE settings has I was testing them some today and yesterday. I think injure frequency slider is backwards form my testing what do you think? I found on 100 more guys where playing in all 82 games compared to with the slider at 50 or 0 so I think that slider may be better if it is around 0.
Thats interesting but i don't think its switch at higher settings i had way to many injuries lower not enough the goal is to have a lot of small day-to-day injuries mix with longer 8-10 week stuff and a few season injuries
Old 10-10-2014, 02:37 PM   #40
Pro

KayOtic723's Arena

Update
Going to work on coach profiles first see what i can get fix first before i start doing more slider changes but both should be out today it might be late but out and this is the base just to test no where near the final

WELP Let me get started its going to be a long day lol

Last edited by KayOtic723; 10-10-2014 at 02:40 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »