Home

Lets Ball Baby Sim Sliders Project(W/MyLeague Settings)

This is a discussion on Lets Ball Baby Sim Sliders Project(W/MyLeague Settings) within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 12-31-2014, 10:07 PM   #433
Pro

ThatMichiganFan's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Lets Ball Baby Sim Sliders Project(W/MyLeague Settings)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Kidd
Im curious; why is manual shot contest a must?
I don't know why but I would use it anyways. I feel like it gives me more control over defense. Just my opinion though.

2K18 Sliders:https://forums.operationsports.com/f...n-sliders.html
Old 01-06-2015, 11:04 PM   #434
Pro

KayOtic723's Arena

OVR: 3

Hey guys just checking really tired(holiday traveling and work off day tomorrow ) updating the sliders tomorrow i will get to all the questions i have been playing 2k season with a friend we are about (40 games in) so i have played a lot keep tune thanks for following
Old 01-07-2015, 08:00 AM   #435
MVP

DatIsraeliGuy's Arena

OVR: 0

Can someone tell me how come I only get above 110 points per game (both teams) on 12 minutes, and you all get these amazingly realistic scores???
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-07-2015, 12:54 PM   #436
Pro

KayOtic723's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahughes53
So, I've been skimming through looking at random pages of this thread and noticed that it looks like there might be some adjustments to the sliders that are being used? Or is that just other people's personal preferences? Cause I've played 2K for like 4-5 years now, just about every year so I think I'd be able to win a game or two with my ****ty injured Wolves' team but I'm like 0-13 with all of them being 20-30 point losses. Not even close, guys are hitting contested shots left and right, I'll play good defense on them be right in their face and they'll nail it just about every time. I had Pau Gasol twice in one game running in transition, set a pick, pop to the 3pt line and nail a 3 with Wiggins in his face. Defensive rotations are really bad, I have guys rotating off wide open shooters to go cover a C/PF/Anyone on the opposite end of the court. I'm shooting mid-low 40's every game, had one that was 39, but the other team is 55+ just about every game. First one I played against Memphis they shot 55% and 44% on 25 3s. This is only my 3rd day with the new addition of the game, so not sure if I am doing something wrong or I just suck. I've tried a couple different sets and this one feels good with all other aspects but the opponents FG% and rebound rate. Blocks and steals and turnovers are about equal most of the time, probably a little low TO wise but I don't mind. Everything feels good I just end up missing a ton of wide open shots, which isn't that bad because the % are pretty realistic, just not the other teams because they hit basically every balanced jumper they take. Anyone else having similar issues?

(Also, I don't want to seem like I'm ragging on these sliders, cause I actually really like them playing wise, non shot blockers don't block a ton of shots. Not making every wide open shot I take, which I know, I just referenced but it is a good thing. Lots of good stuff with this set)
I sorry to hear but im getting beat a lot too lol I fantasy drafted a team and with injuries not a good PG we are struggling at 8-18 so i feel your pain I am working on how fast the computer gets hot as I feel like they don't have to work for it as much as the HUM player so testing with these sliders
(also what level are you playing on)

Offensive Consistency
Defensive Consistency

But that won't be in todays updated
Old 01-07-2015, 12:57 PM   #437
Pro

KayOtic723's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Kidd
Im curious; why is manual shot contest a must?
It makes so that holding L2 or LT if xbox....wont auto contest so when the cpu is at the 3pt line they wont pull the trigger sometimes because of the auto contest plus it gives you more control
Old 01-07-2015, 12:59 PM   #438
Pro

KayOtic723's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatIsraeliGuy
Can someone tell me how come I only get above 110 points per game (both teams) on 12 minutes, and you all get these amazingly realistic scores???
Do you play at a fast pace? 110 isn't too bad golden state, LA Clippers, Suns just to name a few teams that run at a fast pace
Old 01-07-2015, 01:38 PM   #439
Pro

KayOtic723's Arena

OP updated
Old 01-07-2015, 11:05 PM   #440
MVP

heelphreak's Arena

OVR: 6

For those playing on all star where do you have shot success set?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »