Home

Lets Ball Baby Sim Sliders Project(W/MyLeague Settings)

This is a discussion on Lets Ball Baby Sim Sliders Project(W/MyLeague Settings) within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 01-13-2015, 02:50 PM   #457
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Lets Ball Baby Sim Sliders Project(W/MyLeague Settings)

So great slider set so far!! waiting till trade deadline to really jump in but which led me to my next question. is there a particular roster you guys are using for ps4? i want all the new jerseys but if the roster set tendencies wise is better i don't mind not having them in. great job on the slider set more importantly though!!http://www.operationsports.com/forum...ns/waytogo.gif
Old 01-14-2015, 10:43 AM   #458
MVP

LorenzoDC's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMichiganFan
So it's like this:
I leave dunk the same.

I lowered them by 3 points, and left layup success alone, so I'm at:

And I'm happy with this setup. I left layup success at 57, didn't change it. My scores and percentages are all reasonable and varied enough from game to game. Maybe a little low on turnovers in user games, where the CPU can force more turnovers from my directional stick errors using pro stick passing (oy - some of this is me and some of it is a sloppy game mechanic) than my user teammates can force, but overall the numbers are good.

Leaving the layup success alone maybe, maybe leads to too many cheese drives to the hoop, I may look at that, because I still see too many defenders just moving out of the way via animations or straight up flopping to make room for a drive when the CPU is on a run, it's irritating. It got a little better after the January slider updates, though.

I'll take a closer look at PIP going forward to assess layup success at this level. Now that I think about it, I get more 50 pt games than 35 pt games PIP from the CPU, in spite of the fact that my user team is pretty stacked inside and I play average-plus defense. Maybe I should look at that some more and adjust layup success a wee bit. Still, my user team is very good inside by player ratings, and yet I don't feel like I'm cheesing at this level.

I like in this slider set that I can get beat from inside or outside, and have to make choices and adjustments throughout the game to compete, and that CPU team personnel really matters in how I have to game plan and play on defense.

Last edited by LorenzoDC; 01-14-2015 at 10:45 AM.
Old 01-14-2015, 05:17 PM   #459
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by domp242
Im goin to try these out
Ive been ising these sliders from I say...im very happy wit the results...im talking flagrant 1 n 2's had some great close games n I hadr some blowouts. ..in 11-5 usin the Bulls....great sliders...if any changes let me know...
Old 01-15-2015, 09:45 AM   #460
Pro

ThatMichiganFan's Arena

Ya one of the best things about this is I've won blowouts, I've been blown out, and I've been in close games. It's awesome. So far 8-7 with Pistons.

2K18 Sliders:https://forums.operationsports.com/f...n-sliders.html
Old 01-15-2015, 11:26 AM   #461
Pro

KayOtic723's Arena

Glad you guys are enjoying the sliders I will be making updates this weekend also will be putting Michiganfan AS shooting succes edits on OP as an option (thanks for that)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-15-2015, 05:12 PM   #462
MVP

Jumpman14's Arena

OVR: 1

Been having a blast with this set in my Bucks MyLeague. But is it normal that I haven't seen any trades yet? Im sitting at December 27th and the cpu has only offered me one trade but I haven't seen any cpu/cpu trades at all.
Old 01-15-2015, 06:37 PM   #463
Pro

ThatMichiganFan's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jumpman14
Been having a blast with this set in my Bucks MyLeague. But is it normal that I haven't seen any trades yet? Im sitting at December 27th and the cpu has only offered me one trade but I haven't seen any cpu/cpu trades at all.
I'm at Dec. 1st in my Pistons franchise and there is 0 trades so far. Although I declined 2 trades offered to me and I declined one trade from CPU to CPU (don't remember why)

2K18 Sliders:https://forums.operationsports.com/f...n-sliders.html

Last edited by ThatMichiganFan; 01-16-2015 at 10:49 AM. Reason: Grammar
Old 01-15-2015, 07:49 PM   #464
Pro

KayOtic723's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jumpman14
Most trades happen around Allstar weekend and the draft but if you crank up the trades 10-15 points they will happen at least once or twice a week starting Mid December

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »