Home

Lets Ball Baby Sim Sliders Project(W/MyLeague Settings)

This is a discussion on Lets Ball Baby Sim Sliders Project(W/MyLeague Settings) within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 10-11-2014, 04:00 PM   #113
MVP

OVR: 15
Re: Lets Ball Baby Sim Sliders Project(W/MyLeague Settings)

Probably on-ball defense which is set to 85. But I will wait i hear from Kayotic
Old 10-11-2014, 04:22 PM   #114
Pro

KayOtic723's Arena

OVR: 3

Hey guys Im just getting to the thread I see there are a lot of question and I will get to them....First Defense assist sliders are set to default right now I will add this to the front page after i answer these questions
Old 10-11-2014, 04:29 PM   #115
Pro

KayOtic723's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpterp22
Have you tried pro with these sliders? I have heard the game keeps scrubs like scrubs and plays a solid game.
I haven't tried Pro I like the way all-star feels I will probably staying there but if pro works for you then I would stay there
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-11-2014, 04:31 PM   #116
Banned

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by KayOtic723
Hey guys Im just getting to the thread I see there are a lot of question and I will get to them....First Defense assist sliders are set to default right now I will add this to the front page after i answer these questions

Cool I am going to go play basketball for about a hour or so looking forward to what you have to say when I get back.
Old 10-11-2014, 04:33 PM   #117
Pro

KayOtic723's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by petz_e
I played about 3 games with these sliders. I lost all of them, lol. All my games are over before I get to the 3rd.

Can you maybe explain why you boosted the attributes (e.g. Offensive Aw.) by a big margin. Because as far as I understand the attributes sliders, they only inflate the players attributes. So if you have on-ball D set to 85, than pretty much every player with an average attribute (+-80) in on-ball D gets 95-100 in that category. So almost every player is a stellar perimeter defender.
The boost were taking away in the past this would be true but not this year and on-ball D is only at 60 so its only a 10 point increase at this time but There are too many Dumb players in the 2k with default Awareness settings this help give a chess match feel to the cpu you have to play smart to win if you turn the ball over or take bad shots on the regular you will see the cpu run away momentum plays a big part in this game
Old 10-11-2014, 04:34 PM   #118
Rookie

DetroitBreh's Arena

OVR: 0

First off, wanna give some praise to Kayotic and everyone who does sliders for any game, it's no walk in the park. I've used these sliders on all-star and it's just seems like unless a sports game is on it's hardest level. So I hope you don't mind Kay but I've plugged them in with HOF. Works fine. Any player left open May drain it but scrubs are scrubs. I've been using the heat( try to create a post Lebron era) and they play like they should. First game against the wizards, we lost by about 11, let it slip in the 4th and John wall Balled. 2nd game against Philly and we won by 8. Embiid balled but it wasn't enough. Typing this on my phone so I'm gonna wrap it up. Good sliders. Plugins with HOF work well with this. Thanks again.
Old 10-11-2014, 04:34 PM   #119
Pro

KayOtic723's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpterp22
Biggest issue I am having is turnovers

Guys just throw the ball out of boards for I reason.

We are getting there in sliders

I have seen more 3's, just CPU get extra possessions because of bonehead passes out of boards
bonehead passes happen all the time yeah on this game maybe not as easy as they do on here but they happen its suppose to rise TO's numbers how many do you get a game?
Old 10-11-2014, 04:36 PM   #120
Pro

KayOtic723's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dalifeblives
Nice sliders so far. Just wondering what is the reasoning behind lowering strength? Just curious. Keep it up. Good work so far
Strength sliders is lower to stop some off the smaller guys from being so physical that slider is still a work in progress i need to test more

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »