Home

Lets Ball Baby Sim Sliders Project(W/MyLeague Settings)

This is a discussion on Lets Ball Baby Sim Sliders Project(W/MyLeague Settings) within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 10-09-2014, 11:38 PM   #25
Banned

OVR: 9
Re: Lets Ball Baby Sim Sliders Project(W/MyLeague Settings)

These feel pretty good. I think some slider tweaks are needed and I'm going to wait for you to post yours to play again. Great advice on offense and not switching on defense as my points in fast-break went down significantly and I'm not getting killed on the boards. Here are some issues I still see.

Mass subs are killing Human more than CPU

A guy posted player quickness adjustments that made the game a lot better

I feel a few tweaks would make the game playable for me 100% so I'm thankful for someone like you to make them, but a lot of things you pointed out are very legit after playing about 12 games. I just feel like I need something to adjust my style of play and I feel like you are right on the mark. Can't wait for your sliders.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-10-2014, 12:29 AM   #26
MVP

hoopla32's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by KayOtic723
Simulation lowers shooting sliders and ups D sliders and fouls Defualt everything is at 50 on casual its the opposite of Sim and far as Box out assist no idea really should help you box out more but i will fool with that later

Also On rotation are you saying that when the cpu swings the ball your players get out of position or is this happing on pick and rolls when is the break down of rotation happening
Sorry, I Meant the Simulator Difficulty in the MyLeague Settings. I don't know how that works. Same thing now with Boxout Assist in Controller Settings. Up until this year it was just Defensive Assist Strength.

As for the slow/bad rotations, I've seen it fairly often on just straight ISO by the CPU ball-handler. He'll make a move, shake off the defender, and it's like my help defenders all have their feet stuck in quicksand. It's not every time, and it may just be something I'm doing, but I still see it enough to make it a bit of a nuisance.
Old 10-10-2014, 02:27 AM   #27
Pro

KayOtic723's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopla32
Sorry, I Meant the Simulator Difficulty in the MyLeague Settings. I don't know how that works. Same thing now with Boxout Assist in Controller Settings. Up until this year it was just Defensive Assist Strength.

As for the slow/bad rotations, I've seen it fairly often on just straight ISO by the CPU ball-handler. He'll make a move, shake off the defender, and it's like my help defenders all have their feet stuck in quicksand. It's not every time, and it may just be something I'm doing, but I still see it enough to make it a bit of a nuisance.
Try turning the help D sliders up and the Simulator Difficulty is when you sim a game instead of playing the odds of you winning or losing turn it up you will lose more turn it down you will win more
Old 10-10-2014, 02:31 AM   #28
Pro

KayOtic723's Arena

Quick updated i just played a game stats were spot on beside TOs,FGA and number of Free Throws so those are the area's of concern
Old 10-10-2014, 02:54 AM   #29
Rookie

L_Diddy's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Quick updated i just played a game stats were spot on beside TOs,FGA and number of Free Throws so those are the area's of concern
What type of FGA and FT numbers are you getting? There really needs to be more fouls. Same problem as last year i think. Just not enough. There have already been a lot of games this pre season where each team has had well over 30+ free throw attempts. The Rockets had 39 today! That would never happen in this game.
Old 10-10-2014, 04:43 AM   #30
Pro

KayOtic723's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by L_Diddy
What type of FGA and FT numbers are you getting? There really needs to be more fouls. Same problem as last year i think. Just not enough. There have already been a lot of games this pre season where each team has had well over 30+ free throw attempts. The Rockets had 39 today! That would never happen in this game.
90-100(trying get 75-86) on the FGA and FT numbers for human are fine anywhere from 17-26 (tad low) Free Throw Attempts for the cpu any were 5-15 smh but the big problems is not getting into the bonus these are roster fixes I might just bite the bullet in make them myself

Last edited by KayOtic723; 10-10-2014 at 04:47 AM.
Old 10-10-2014, 04:48 AM   #31
Banned

OVR: 2

Quote:
Setup

Season Length 82 games
All Series 7 Games
Fantasy Draft User Choice
Customize League User Choice
Salary Cap On
Hard Cap For True Sim On/If you want a different i think interesting NBA turn off "I am turning it off"
Trade Logic On
Trade Deadline On
Financial Trade Rules On
Trade Override Off
CPU Trade Offers On
CPU-CPU Trades On
Trade Approval On

General

Quarter Length 12 min
Sim Quarter 12 min
Injuries On
Progressive Fatigue On
Team Chemistry On
Lineup Management User Choice
Prospect Scouting User Choice

Difficulty Settings

Game Difficulty All-Star
Simulator Difficulty 50-60
Trade Negotiation Difficulty 70
Contract Negotiation Difficulty 65
CPU Re-Signing Aggressiveness 68
Morale Difficulty 42
Morale Effect61
Chemistry Difficulty 62
Chemistry Effects 75
Trade Frequency 38
You will see more then enough
Blockbuster Trade Frequency 82
No you wont see Stars being ask to be traded all the time most trade offers will be guys between 74-82 and then lesser guys paired with them 65 and below
CPU Injury Frequency 52
User Injury Frequency 52
Career-Ending Injury Frequency 37
User Injury Effects 44
CPU Injury Effects 44
Draft Class Quality 25
Player Progression Rate 45
In Season Training Effects 56
Player Non-Financial Ambitions Factor 80
Normalize Played to Sim Minutes On

Okay couldn't get the video for you guys sorry but that just mean more typing with for me! lol

This settings have been tested for 5 season and they played out well tips on how to keep your league running smooth
  1. Make Sure you know ALL the rosters
    When trades appear you wont be able to leave in check rosters to see if the trade make sense so make sure you know how many of each player at each position they have and what there weak position is
  2. Only Allow about 2 to 3 trades per team
    Helps not make the league look like a Fantasy draft after 3 or 4 years
  3. Dont let teams move 1st round draft picks for low rated 70 below players without big upside (Potentials)
    This is very important only do this with teams that NEVER draft high any way like the knicks lakers
  4. Dont over pile postions when accepting trades for CPU

I was wondering if some one else had tried to mess with all the MYLEAGUE settings has I was testing them some today and yesterday. I think injure frequency slider is backwards form my testing what do you think? I found on 100 more guys where playing in all 82 games compared to with the slider at 50 or 0 so I think that slider may be better if it is around 0.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-10-2014, 06:26 AM   #32
MVP

DatIsraeliGuy's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Good middle teams are Phoenix Suns,Toronto Raptors,New Orleans Pelicans,Dallas Mavericks,Denver Nuggets,Washington Wizards,Charlotte Hornets

Just make sure you pick a team that fits how you play its important this year
Thanx, i have decided to pick the Raptors, because i'm partly Canadian

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »