Home

Let's ball baby Post Patch Sliders For Cam's Complete Roster(Fictional draft classes)

This is a discussion on Let's ball baby Post Patch Sliders For Cam's Complete Roster(Fictional draft classes) within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 02-22-2014, 09:56 PM   #41
Pro

KayOtic723's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Let's ball baby Post Patch Sliders For Cam's Complete Roster(Fictional draft ...

Updates posted on OP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-22-2014, 10:06 PM   #42
OCD Roster Editor

rovert22044's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Let's ball baby Post Patch Sliders For Cam's Complete Roster(Fictional draft clas

Game is done...

ROCKETS WIN! Haha It came down to the last 2 minutes. It was so intense. Here are the final stats:

Rocket (me): 119
Warriors (CPU): 113

Field Goals
Rockets: 48/90 (53%)
Warriors: 48/99 (48%)

3 Pointers
Rockets: 12/29 (41%)
Warriors: 9/25 (36%)

Rebounds
Rockets: 44 (6 offensive rebounds)
Warriors: 55 (14 offensive rebounds)

Free Throws
Rockets: 12/29 (41%) (No clue why, but I suck at FTs. Howard didn't help haha)
Warriors: 8/15 (53%) (Pretty bad Lol)

Points in the Paint
Rockets: 62
Warriors: 60

Blocks
Rockets: 5
Warriors: 2

Steals
Rockets: 8
Warriros: 5

Turnovers
Rockets: 9
Warriors: 11

Team Fouls
Rockets: 14
Warriors: 17

Overall, was the best game I've ever played in 2K EVER. The sliders made this game so realistic and fun. I'll try inputting your latest updates and play another game tonight, but I'll be reluctant to change for good since these already played really good.

Great job man. I'll play one later and give my eyes (and heart) a rest. haha
Old 02-22-2014, 10:46 PM   #43
Rookie

Let's ball baby Post Patch Sliders For Cam's Complete Roster(Fictional draft ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by KayOtic723
Yeah i played with the spurs early and it didn't go to well for me i lost by 12 i think and the pacers are a great team beside losing what did you see that was off? or did the game play out realistically

I think the help defense is too high. I will lower that down to see if that gets better. I think the CPU still jumps the lanes a lot. But it was the pacers so I will try another game to see if that's the case. The rebounding was fair. The fact that belinelli missed 7 open b+ shots was weird. Also Parker missed 4 layups.

Last edited by eborga; 02-22-2014 at 11:08 PM.
Old 02-23-2014, 02:47 AM   #44
OCD Roster Editor

rovert22044's Arena

Re: Let's ball baby Post Patch Sliders For Cam's Complete Roster(Fictional draft ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by eborga
I think the help defense is too high. I will lower that down to see if that gets better. I think the CPU still jumps the lanes a lot. But it was the pacers so I will try another game to see if that's the case. The rebounding was fair. The fact that belinelli missed 7 open b+ shots was weird. Also Parker missed 4 layups.

Yeah layups were a hassle for me as well. I'm just gunna raise the slider a bit for them.

Also, I had people missing open shots to, but that also makes it realistic. Not every open shot you take, you're going to make.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
Old 02-23-2014, 11:22 AM   #45
Rookie

Hi everyone

I don't know where's the problem but when I use these sliders, I'm always losing :

The points per game are way too high (about 120 points per game for the winner and 100 for the loser), it's almost impossible to defend against CPU players, and the CPU takes loads of offensive rebounds...

I don't understand how other people have realistic boxscores.

Thank you in advance.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-23-2014, 01:16 PM   #46
OCD Roster Editor

rovert22044's Arena

Re: Let's ball baby Post Patch Sliders For Cam's Complete Roster(Fictional draft clas

Quote:
Originally Posted by 26Belhanda
Hi everyone

I don't know where's the problem but when I use these sliders, I'm always losing :

The points per game are way too high (about 120 points per game for the winner and 100 for the loser), it's almost impossible to defend against CPU players, and the CPU takes loads of offensive rebounds...

I don't understand how other people have realistic boxscores.

Thank you in advance.
Maybe the sliders are too difficult for you. Try tweaking with the sliders a bit and see what kind of results you get.

Example

- Too many CPU offensive rebounds? Lower the CPU Offensive Rebounding slider
- CPU scoring too much? Lower the CPU scoring sliders
- CPU players impossible to defend? Lower CPU speed to make it easier

Sliders are not set in stone. You can make any adjustments to them that suits your needs.
Old 02-23-2014, 03:52 PM   #47
Rookie

Thank you for your answer.
My big problem is that I'm so ****ty in defense but also very good in offense...

The CPU makes all of these open shots. How can I delete it ?

Thank's
Old 02-23-2014, 04:13 PM   #48
Pro

KayOtic723's Arena

OVR: 3

SS is a hard level to play on if you are having problems use all-star first without adjusting the sliders and see if you get better result and if that doesn't work try rovert22044 method everyone plays different and we all have different skills sets so sliders sets are hard to make for EVERYONE I try to make it possible for anyone to win but hard enough for the best players to win games with an average team

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »