Home

Let's ball baby Post Patch Sliders For Cam's Complete Roster(Fictional draft classes)

This is a discussion on Let's ball baby Post Patch Sliders For Cam's Complete Roster(Fictional draft classes) within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 02-25-2014, 08:55 PM   #65
Pro

KayOtic723's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Let's ball baby Post Patch Sliders For Cam's Complete Roster(Fictional draft clas

Quote:
Originally Posted by keshunleon
I tried them and I saw too many times where players where gliding across the floor and passing the ball directly into the defender.

With OBD so high players are hard to control if you slightly move the controller. The CPU was sliding a lot and doing a lot of bumping and no fouls called (fouls are all 100). A few times I was sprinting and the force field defense happens even if the defender was standing still.

The passing is so bad and I don't know why: 4/5 times the ball would bounce off the defender or out of reach of a easy pass resulting into a turnover. When I have the CPU PPL at 25 and below the passes seem to go to the offensive player more.

The speed is good for me but OBD and the CPU passing lanes seem to make the passes worst and sliding very unrealistic.
I am not seeing the sliding and as for as the passing you can rise it up higher and it should stop all the passing problems i just lowered the passing to create more TO's but will be putting them back up and i am not happy with the high scores so i will be turning down the shot success sliders and basketball is a very much of a contact sport and i got rid of the force field that bumps players back or stops them from doing there moves and made it so that if a collision happens they respond realistic you can turn OBD down see how it works for you i scaling it back to 75 for hum and 60 for cpu but i am not seeing sliding problem
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-25-2014, 08:55 PM   #66
MVP

itrey25's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Let's ball baby Post Patch Sliders For Cam's Complete Roster(Fictional draft clas

Quote:
Originally Posted by KayOtic723
No problem stick with it 2k can be a frustrating game at times first before changing anything move 2 all-star and see how that works play a couple of games and post some box scores for me and i can help from there the cpu is a little more forgiven on that lvl and shot timing windows are bigger
bro is the all star sliders ready ?
Old 02-25-2014, 08:57 PM   #67
Pro

KayOtic723's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by itrey25
these sliders are confusing, even if you contest a shot it goes in, when your wide open you miss like c'mon man its not fun at all
Do you have a box score or stats? shooting numbers? and basketball doesn't mean all wide open shots go in and all contest shots don't? Are you losing games? I don't know what the problem is all you are telling me is that they are confusing
Old 02-25-2014, 08:58 PM   #68
Pro

KayOtic723's Arena

Re: Let's ball baby Post Patch Sliders For Cam's Complete Roster(Fictional draft ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rovert22044

Final score. Man was that a one-sided game. Haha The score is a lot closer than it should have been, but I started to just hold the ball til 5 seconds on the shot clock then shoot a 3 (normally missing lol)

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
Yeah I am lowing shot success and no matter what i do i can't get the shot attempt numbers down so i won't worry about them to much for now and work on trying make the scores lower
Old 02-25-2014, 09:00 PM   #69
Pro

KayOtic723's Arena

Quote:
bro is the all star sliders ready ?
All star GAME sliders are not i am not making a all-star set if SS is to difficult just move to all-star and make the shooting success numbers equal for hum/cpu use the cpu because the window is bigger for good shots
Old 02-25-2014, 09:00 PM   #70
MVP

itrey25's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by KayOtic723
Do you have a box score or stats? shooting numbers? and basketball doesn't mean all wide open shots go in and all contest shots don't? Are you losing games? I don't know what the problem is all you are telling me is that they are confusing
I think I just got frustrated bro but the games are really high scoring though
Old 02-25-2014, 09:04 PM   #71
Pro

KayOtic723's Arena

Quote:
I think I just got frustrated bro but the games are really high scoring though
Yeah i agree with that i don't mind most games going in to the low 100's seeing to many 120 games tho so i will be working on that and try all-star
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-25-2014, 09:05 PM   #72
Pro

KayOtic723's Arena

running a test game then updating sliders

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »