Home

Let's ball baby Post Patch Sliders For Cam's Complete Roster(Fictional draft classes)

This is a discussion on Let's ball baby Post Patch Sliders For Cam's Complete Roster(Fictional draft classes) within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 03-22-2014, 12:23 PM   #465
Denny 3K

HighCmpPct's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: Let's ball baby Post Patch Sliders For Cam's Complete Roster(Fictional draft ...

Game numero five.

Played pretty well my only thought is that my 3pt shooting is pretty much spot on, my percentages vary game to game from good to bad. However the cpu consistently shoots over 40% every game, even my best shooters there is some doubt if the open three will fall which is perfect. But the cpu seems to hit any slightly open three with all their players almost every time. Don't get me wrong their percentage of contested threes is pretty good there's just some players that you shouldn't be positive a open three will fall for but if the cpu gets that look even with so so shooters you already know the outcome.

Something else I wanted to bring up was and ones, not sure I'm seeing enough of them on both sides, I see more from the cpu but hardly any by my guys and the cpu could probably use more but I'm not sure on that.

Join us in the 3K Gaming Discord for the best Sim Sports Setups!!
3K Gaming Discord

Check out my 6-League NYC Universe Chise in the Discord and my YouTube!
Denny 3K Gaming

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-22-2014, 12:44 PM   #466
Pro

KayOtic723's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Let's ball baby Post Patch Sliders For Cam's Complete Roster(Fictional draft ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighCmpPct
Game numero five.

Played pretty well my only thought is that my 3pt shooting is pretty much spot on, my percentages vary game to game from good to bad. However the cpu consistently shoots over 40% every game, even my best shooters there is some doubt if the open three will fall which is perfect. But the cpu seems to hit any slightly open three with all their players almost every time. Don't get me wrong their percentage of contested threes is pretty good there's just some players that you shouldn't be positive a open three will fall for but if the cpu gets that look even with so so shooters you already know the outcome.

Something else I wanted to bring up was and ones, not sure I'm seeing enough of them on both sides, I see more from the cpu but hardly any by my guys and the cpu could probably use more but I'm not sure on that.

I think you will like the new changes i fix the cpu every open shot problem i get a lot of and 1's but you want to see more turn up contact shot success man you been a big help! Thanks again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 03-22-2014, 01:07 PM   #467
Denny 3K

HighCmpPct's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by KayOtic723
I think you will like the new changes i fix the cpu every open shot problem i get a lot of and 1's but you want to see more turn up contact shot success man you been a big help! Thanks again

Anytime man, but all credit goes to you on these great job man can't wait to see your changes.

As always I'll test and post up the results.

3K Gaming Discord

Denny 3K Gaming

Old 03-22-2014, 01:52 PM   #468
Denny 3K

HighCmpPct's Arena

Forgot to mention that I've been using the high camera zoom 10 height 1. Really been enjoying it.

3K Gaming Discord

Denny 3K Gaming

Old 03-22-2014, 04:33 PM   #469
Denny 3K

HighCmpPct's Arena

Re: Let's ball baby Post Patch Sliders For Cam's Complete Roster(Fictional draft clas

Hey Kay still think we gonna get a crack at the new changes today?

3K Gaming Discord

Denny 3K Gaming

Old 03-22-2014, 04:41 PM   #470
Pro

KayOtic723's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Let's ball baby Post Patch Sliders For Cam's Complete Roster(Fictional draft clas

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighCmpPct
Hey Kay still think we gonna get a crack at the new changes today?

For sure later tonight

Old 03-22-2014, 06:22 PM   #471
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by KayOtic723
For sure later tonight

I'm waiting for it more than for the Christmas!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-22-2014, 06:45 PM   #472
MVP

itrey25's Arena

OVR: 0

I'm sorry but these are so frustrating, players pull up and shoot and it goes in no matter what, thats irritating, and im irritated, and I can't have fun

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »