Home

Let's ball baby Post Patch Sliders For Cam's Complete Roster(Fictional draft classes)

This is a discussion on Let's ball baby Post Patch Sliders For Cam's Complete Roster(Fictional draft classes) within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 03-20-2014, 06:39 AM   #433
Rookie

rajone9's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Let's ball baby Post Patch Sliders For Cam's Complete Roster(Fictional draft ...

one of the best game I've ever played in 2k14. fall short after 1OT vs pacers.
bad passes and too much turnovers for me that caused L

Spoiler

Inviato dal mio GT-I9300 usando Tapatalk 4

Last edited by rajone9; 03-20-2014 at 07:18 AM.
Old 03-20-2014, 02:57 PM   #434
MVP

OVR: 9
Re: Let's ball baby Post Patch Sliders For Cam's Complete Roster(Fictional draft ...

Using these sliders I am also seeing a lot of players hitting spin around jumpers and players driving then pull up unrealistically.

This is something I've noticed the past few weeks now. Most of these happen as the shot clock is running down.

Is anybody else noticing this?
Old 03-20-2014, 03:14 PM   #435
Pro

KayOtic723's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by keshunleon
Using these sliders I am also seeing a lot of players hitting spin around jumpers and players driving then pull up unrealistically.

This is something I've noticed the past few weeks now. Most of these happen as the shot clock is running down.

Is anybody else noticing this?
not seeing the turn around jumpers i do notice the pull up jays but i love seeing a guy stop and pop i never saw this a default settings
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-20-2014, 03:20 PM   #436
Pro

KayOtic723's Arena

Re: Let's ball baby Post Patch Sliders For Cam's Complete Roster(Fictional draft clas

I am so close to perfection IMO the cpu sliding in place issues i think i fixed not ready to release ver 2 yet but i won't be making many changes to this set as i love how its playing….expected changes lower shooting success numbers Strength slider change, it was to easy to drive n dunk over defenders fixed that, cpu and hum Defense Strength slider adjustment, i am off today and already playing my 3rd game so i will release these when i feel comfortable and probably my last updated for a while happy march madness my friends
Old 03-20-2014, 03:35 PM   #437
MVP

OVR: 9
Re: Let's ball baby Post Patch Sliders For Cam's Complete Roster(Fictional draft clas

KayOtic723,

I played about 4 games and I think strength is the reason for the CPU playing such great D at times. I can be sprinting and the CPU will stop me and knock me back a lot.

With strength so low that maybe another reason for sliding and the force field defense.
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...th-slider.html

Video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C50cw5RNbog

Last edited by keshunleon; 03-20-2014 at 04:04 PM.
Old 03-20-2014, 04:30 PM   #438
Pro

KayOtic723's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by keshunleon
KayOtic723,

I played about 4 games and I think strength is the reason for the CPU playing such great D at times. I can be sprinting and the CPU will stop me and knock me back a lot.

With strength so low that maybe another reason for sliding and the force field defense.
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...th-slider.html

Video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C50cw5RNbog
Already fixed my man thanks for the video i noticed this i wouldn't set it as high as he did because it gives you a MAJOR rebound advantage and no one can stop you driving about to post a video now of it being fixed

Edit: thought i had a video but it didn't save i guess on ps4 share i will try to explain…it was a big on a small John wall vs Bosh and i "turn the corner on him" like the video you posted…. but he got on the side as i keep going i drew the blocking foul as he tried to get in front

Last edited by KayOtic723; 03-20-2014 at 04:40 PM. Reason: 2k sucks lol jk
Old 03-20-2014, 05:44 PM   #439
Pro

KayOtic723's Arena

Let's ball baby Post Patch Sliders For Cam's Complete Roster(Fictional draft ...

Top 10 each Category
Player Stats
MyGm
PPG 25.7
REB 8.13
APG 8.0
BPG 2.5
Fouls 3
Real Life
PPG 26.8
REB 11.1
APG 8.4
BPG 2.2
Fouls 3.4

Top 10 each Category
Team Stats
MyGm
FG% 48
3pt% 39.5
FT% 72.3
Real Life
FG% 47
3pt% 37.7
FT% 78.6

Just wanted to show how close numbers i get from the real NBA now i am early in my season but this is mostly a roster thing REM is amazing i KNOW sliders effect cpu vs cpu games though so i like to compare and i am loving the comparsing

Last edited by KayOtic723; 03-20-2014 at 06:06 PM.
Old 03-20-2014, 05:57 PM   #440
MVP

Heroesandvillains's Arena

OVR: 27

Are those individual player stats? If so, who's stats are they? Or wait.

What exactly does your post represent???

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »