Home

Let's ball baby Post Patch Sliders For Cam's Complete Roster(Fictional draft classes)

This is a discussion on Let's ball baby Post Patch Sliders For Cam's Complete Roster(Fictional draft classes) within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 03-18-2014, 04:35 PM   #409
MVP

pimpinpidgeon8's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Let's ball baby Post Patch Sliders For Cam's Complete Roster(Fictional draft clas

Quote:
Originally Posted by B_Roc
Using Rem's roster and Kayotic's sliders, which type would you consider to be the most realistic for shooting?

Shot Stick or Real Player %
I use real player %. I don't feel the urge to have to learn every one of my player's releases in order to have a shot at winning a game.
Old 03-18-2014, 04:48 PM   #410
Denny 3K

HighCmpPct's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: Let's ball baby Post Patch Sliders For Cam's Complete Roster(Fictional draft clas

Well messed up and accidentally deleted my Lakers gm so did a draft with the nuggets.

Roster:

PG: Reggie Jackson, Sebastian Telfair
SG: Gerald Green, J.R. Smith, Doron Lamb
SF: Andre Iguodala, Mike Dunleavy
PF: Serge Ibaka, Tyler Hansbrough
C: Javale McGee, Andrew Bynum, Greg Oden

Join us in the 3K Gaming Discord for the best Sim Sports Setups!!
3K Gaming Discord

Check out my 6-League NYC Universe Chise in the Discord and my YouTube!
Denny 3K Gaming

Old 03-18-2014, 04:52 PM   #411
Pro

KayOtic723's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by B_Roc
Using Rem's roster and Kayotic's sliders, which type would you consider to be the most realistic for shooting?

Shot Stick or Real Player %

To be honest its about the same when it comes to realism if you are good with release and all-star has a big window for well timed shots that being said real player allows you to focus on just taking good shots and not about the timing of the shot me personally i know how to do all the shots step backs floaters spinning jays lol im a nerd! but i still like real player simply because i rather have my players determined how well the shoot and not me...kinda of the same reason i love classic pitching n MLB the Show if you play that game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-18-2014, 04:54 PM   #412
Pro

KayOtic723's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighCmpPct
Well messed up and accidentally deleted my Lakers gm so did a draft with the nuggets.

Roster:

PG: Reggie Jackson, Sebastian Telfair
SG: Gerald Green, J.R. Smith, Doron Lamb
SF: Andre Iguodala, Mike Dunleavy
PF: Serge Ibaka, Tyler Hansbrough
C: Javale McGee, Andrew Bynum, Greg Oden

Telfair? lol

Old 03-18-2014, 05:07 PM   #413
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by KayOtic723
To be honest its about the same when it comes to realism if you are good with release and all-star has a big window for well timed shots that being said real player allows you to focus on just taking good shots and not about the timing of the shot me personally i know how to do all the shots step backs floaters spinning jays lol im a nerd! but i still like real player simply because i rather have my players determined how well the shoot and not me...kinda of the same reason i love classic pitching n MLB the Show if you play that game

I completely understand where you're coming from with 2K and the Show. Just like you I'm too good with release timed shots and I've master all types of shots. I'll try real player % out and let ratings determine the outcome like MLB the Show and pitching. The only problem I have is during clutch moments I like to have control over the outcome of shots. Thanks for the sliders

Last edited by B_Roc; 03-18-2014 at 05:13 PM.
Old 03-18-2014, 06:07 PM   #414
MVP

OVR: 9

Tried the new slider set and so far I'm not feeling them.

1. CPU dribbles all day into defender, knocking them back, to shoot a open jumper. They never lost the ball and I rarely got the bump animation especially for poor dribblers.

2. CPU Off rebounding!!!!!!! played 3 games, out rebounded by 10-12 each game.

3. CPU is sliding into defensive position and having a hard time beating Korver off the dribble with Zeek Thomas.

4. CPU players are reacting so fast to my buttons it ridiculous. Too many times I start to pass the ball and the super physic defender is there on every player.

I may need to go back to ball handling below 45, reduce CPU def awareness by 10 to balance to unrealisticness of the game. I know on allstar the CPU already has a 10 point awareness raise and it shows a lot with these sliders.

I missed 7 layups in my last game, SMH!
Also is there a way to delay the CPU's reaction to when a user press the button?

Last edited by keshunleon; 03-18-2014 at 06:15 PM.
Old 03-18-2014, 06:13 PM   #415
Pro

KayOtic723's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by keshunleon
Tried the new slider set and so far I'm not feeling them.

1. CPU dribbles all day into defender, knocking them back, to shoot a open jumper. They never lost the ball and I rarely got the bump animation especially for poor dribblers.

2. CPU Off rebounding!!!!!!! played 3 games, out rebounded by 10-12 each game.

3. CPU is sliding into defensive position and having a hard time beating Korver off the dribble with Zeek Thomas.

4. CPU players are reacting so fast to my buttons it ridiculous. Too many times I start to pass the ball and the super physic defender is there on every player.

I may need to go back to ball handling below 45, reduce CPU def awareness by 10 to balance to unrealisticness of the game. I know on allstar the CPU already has a 10 point awareness raise and it shows a lot with these sliders.

Also is there a way to delay the CPU's reaction to when a user press the button?

Im not seeing any of this sorry for your problems who did you play? And do you have box score?

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-18-2014, 06:45 PM   #416
MVP

OVR: 9

I'm the Kings and I played the Hawks.

The box score was good except for turnover (17). About 4 was my fault but a lot of them were from the CPU reacting to fast to passes.

I turned down CPU off rebound by 5 and they had 10 and I had 2.

I lost by 9 87-78.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »