Home

Let's ball baby Post Patch Sliders For Cam's Complete Roster(Fictional draft classes)

This is a discussion on Let's ball baby Post Patch Sliders For Cam's Complete Roster(Fictional draft classes) within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 07-03-2014, 12:10 AM   #617
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: Let's ball baby Post Patch Sliders For Cam's Complete Roster(Fictional draft clas

I havn't raged this much since Call of Duty MW2, it is like I have noc control of anything. When I play as Rajan Rondo I get blown by every f ing play and the bigs just stand there and don't even attempt to block, Ray Allen misses 5 WIDE OPEN 3s, John wall goes 6/6 from 3? WTF! almost every time i pass it gets stolen. Idk if its the sliders or the game but it us seriously screwed up.
Old 07-07-2014, 05:07 PM   #618
Rookie

Re: Let's ball baby Post Patch Sliders For Cam's Complete Roster(Fictional draft clas

Just played a couple games and some things to note..

1) cpu blows by you way too easily.

2) three point cheese is still alive and well. add insult to injury and vucevic nailed two threes with my center smothering him.

3) the offensive rebounding ratings need to be tweaked.

they're okay sliders but need some serious work, then again this game is pretty crap.
Old 07-08-2014, 01:50 PM   #619
MVP

EccentricMeat's Arena

OVR: 19
Let's ball baby Post Patch Sliders For Cam's Complete Roster(Fictional draft ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr401k
Just played a couple games and some things to note..

1) cpu blows by you way too easily.

2) three point cheese is still alive and well. add insult to injury and vucevic nailed two threes with my center smothering him.

3) the offensive rebounding ratings need to be tweaked.

they're okay sliders but need some serious work, then again this game is pretty crap.

1) Increase USER On-Ball Defense by intervals of 2 until you get the results you want; Also try increasing Quickness if you find you have trouble moving side-to-side, or Speed if you simply can't keep up with the CPU in a straight-line.

2) If the CPU is making too many wide-open 3s, decrease their 3pt Shot Success. If they're making too many contested 3s, increase your Jump-Shot Defense Strength (Release) by intervals of 5.

3) If you are getting too few offensive rebounds, increase your Offensive Rebounding and/or decrease the CPU's Defensive Rebounding.
Old 07-30-2014, 04:29 AM   #620
Rookie

Icon5 Re: Let's ball baby Post Patch Sliders For Cam's Complete Roster(Fictional draft clas

Hello guys, can someone help me to upload Cam's Complete Roster v2.5 please????????? Thanks in advance.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »