Home

Let's ball baby Post Patch Sliders For Cam's Complete Roster(Fictional draft classes)

This is a discussion on Let's ball baby Post Patch Sliders For Cam's Complete Roster(Fictional draft classes) within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 04-10-2014, 12:24 AM   #593
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Let's ball baby Post Patch Sliders For Cam's Complete Roster(Fictional draft clas

Also how can you even play with these sliders? Just played 12 minute first half game with Rockets and 0-14 from 3? Chandler Parson an 89 rating 3 point shooter went 0-5 from 3 while missing 4 of them wide open with 2 of them coming from the corner side. James harden made all layups and midrange shot but missed 5 3s with 3 of them being wide open shots. The cpu hardly even runs plays and just stands until the shot clock falls to 2 and then throws up contested 3 and banks it in. I used the custom roster mentioned and just a terrible game for both teams. Missing is 1 thing but playing like a d league team is another. This game in general is terrible and no amount of tweaking will fix it. Dwight howard already in the air ready to dunk gets blocked by a Gerald Henderson who was very late to jump. Zero free throws from the Bobcats through the half. Didn't even bother driving in and rather just shoot mid range and post up shots all game and don't forget those contested 3 with the shot clock at 2... Ty for trying with your sliders and I am not blaming you at all. I am tired of 2k with their bs games that are not even close to being realistic. They focused all on graphics rather than the gameplay it self.
Old 04-10-2014, 12:24 PM   #594
Pro

KayOtic723's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Let's ball baby Post Patch Sliders For Cam's Complete Roster(Fictional draft clas

Quote:
Originally Posted by armyown
Also how can you even play with these sliders? Just played 12 minute first half game with Rockets and 0-14 from 3? Chandler Parson an 89 rating 3 point shooter went 0-5 from 3 while missing 4 of them wide open with 2 of them coming from the corner side. James harden made all layups and midrange shot but missed 5 3s with 3 of them being wide open shots. The cpu hardly even runs plays and just stands until the shot clock falls to 2 and then throws up contested 3 and banks it in. I used the custom roster mentioned and just a terrible game for both teams. Missing is 1 thing but playing like a d league team is another. This game in general is terrible and no amount of tweaking will fix it. Dwight howard already in the air ready to dunk gets blocked by a Gerald Henderson who was very late to jump. Zero free throws from the Bobcats through the half. Didn't even bother driving in and rather just shoot mid range and post up shots all game and don't forget those contested 3 with the shot clock at 2... Ty for trying with your sliders and I am not blaming you at all. I am tired of 2k with their bs games that are not even close to being realistic. They focused all on graphics rather than the gameplay it self.

You can go play nba live? Or no basketball at all only other choices

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 04-10-2014, 03:58 PM   #595
Rookie

I agree with you and no other choice but NBA live is trash. I just wish 2k can do a better job with the gameplay part...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-13-2014, 12:11 PM   #596
Rookie

I'm not sure what the problem is with the other peoples games but with the roster and the sliders my games play damn near perfect.. I made minor minor tweaks.. Nothing major... If some one can tell me how to post stats on here I will post them y'all can see and I'll let you guys know what tweaks I made... But these are by far the best sliders I've made.. I'm 5-2 with the pels lost to times against suns
Old 04-13-2014, 12:12 PM   #597
Rookie

Best sliders Ive played with sorry
Old 04-14-2014, 12:08 AM   #598
Rookie

OVR: 2

yea same here! These sliders are great. I play Association with the Rockets and actually blew out Miami by 22! 3s were falling and everything.

No I did change flip the rebounding sliders in my favor. Instead of 50/55, I'm using 55/50. That was just because CPU was grabbing way too many offensive boards. I mean they still beat me on the off. glass but not by as much. So good sliders.
Old 04-14-2014, 10:11 AM   #599
Pro

OVR: 3
Re: Let's ball baby Post Patch Sliders For Cam's Complete Roster(Fictional draft ...

One thing i have is that the cpu scores way too much in the paint
Old 04-15-2014, 05:35 PM   #600
Rookie

The new changes are a bit difficult to follow. It may be best to put the latest version in the first post in one easily digestible list.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »