Home

Let's ball baby Post Patch Sliders For Cam's Complete Roster(Fictional draft classes)

This is a discussion on Let's ball baby Post Patch Sliders For Cam's Complete Roster(Fictional draft classes) within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 04-02-2014, 04:40 PM   #585
Pro

KayOtic723's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Let's ball baby Post Patch Sliders For Cam's Complete Roster(Fictional draft clas

hey guys off from work rest of the week 2.5 should be out by this weekend nothing major in it prob. my last set as i start to be busy this time of year i am going to try tendencies at 50 see if thats the neutral number i hope and if i see the things you see i will be really happy
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-03-2014, 06:36 PM   #586
OCD Roster Editor

rovert22044's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Let's ball baby Post Patch Sliders For Cam's Complete Roster(Fictional draft clas

Played my first game since the release of the new set. I finished the game, but forgot to take pictures before I had to head out. Thankfully, it was in my Rockets MyGM, so I'll get pictures of it when I get the time. But what I can say for now, are the sliders played awesome. I was very impressed.
Old 04-04-2014, 03:08 PM   #587
OCD Roster Editor

rovert22044's Arena

Re: Let's ball baby Post Patch Sliders For Cam's Complete Roster(Fictional draft ...

My game against the Bobcats. Yes, I'm aware I shoot a lot of threes. Haha I just feel if I get a decent look, I'm going to take it. So that's on me.

Jefferson got into some foul trouble, notching his 4th foul with 8 mins left in the 3rd. After that, their defense was not nearly as strong because he didn't want to foul out. I loved it. Was a really fun game.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
Old 04-04-2014, 04:52 PM   #588
Rookie

Hey guys, I tinkered around with these Sliders a little (so that Opponents would not score like 70% of their points in the paint, I think i reduced look for Post players a little, before the CPU was literally never taking outside Shots, even if they where good) and now Opponents score on me like crazy, but in a good way (variety of different shots).
I decreased Game-Speed a little, cause things where getting out of hand. I put it back to 50, ill probably reduce it just a little more (thinking 48).

Offensively, I have a hard time scoring Inside. I still take illadvised Shots from outside and I need to focus myself on running more plays. This was exactly what I wanted from good sliders, I will definetly loose some games in the process and obviously loosing with the Bucks (at the beginning) is a good thing.

Really happy, I can finally get on with the association now, big thanks for these sliders. If by any chance you wanna take a look at the changes I made, I can Post them if youd like.

Last edited by GSWarriors22222; 04-04-2014 at 04:55 PM.
Old 04-05-2014, 12:27 PM   #589
Pro

KayOtic723's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSWarriors22222
Hey guys, I tinkered around with these Sliders a little (so that Opponents would not score like 70% of their points in the paint, I think i reduced look for Post players a little, before the CPU was literally never taking outside Shots, even if they where good) and now Opponents score on me like crazy, but in a good way (variety of different shots).
I decreased Game-Speed a little, cause things where getting out of hand. I put it back to 50, ill probably reduce it just a little more (thinking 48).

Offensively, I have a hard time scoring Inside. I still take illadvised Shots from outside and I need to focus myself on running more plays. This was exactly what I wanted from good sliders, I will definetly loose some games in the process and obviously loosing with the Bucks (at the beginning) is a good thing.

Really happy, I can finally get on with the association now, big thanks for these sliders. If by any chance you wanna take a look at the changes I made, I can Post them if youd like.

Sure go ahead you can post if you like more the better

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 04-07-2014, 05:54 PM   #590
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Let's ball baby Post Patch Sliders For Cam's Complete Roster(Fictional draft ...

Liking these sliders, looking forward to v2.5!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 04-09-2014, 01:03 PM   #591
Pro

Since I tried the new sliders version the game seems to be a lot more frustrating to me. Stars like Melo, George or Kobe getting ice-cold, missing open 3's, getting boxed out on my own boards by someone like Kyle O'Quinn, opponent big men getting 20+ rebounds per game against me...

It kind of feels like playing on HOF again, as if the game decided that I will lose before it even started.

Anyone else having this feeling or an idea how to get it less frustrating?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-09-2014, 11:24 PM   #592
Rookie

All these games everyone posted have such low amount of free throws? Not one have I seen with 35+ free throws. I am not saying that every game should have 35+ free throws but their will be games that it will happen. It happens a lot in reality with superstars taking so many free throws. James harden has taken like 22 in 1 game by himself! I mean like I believe they screwed up the free throws. I tested to see how many I can achieve by making contact and rush to the basket the whole game and can only hit around 28 max for couple games while so many no calls with my guy getting hacked. I also tested many games that if you rush at the beginning you will get a call whether you get hacked or not and then no call for couple minutes. I went back to 2k13 on ps3 and rush all game with heat and got around 44 free throws with lebron taking around 17. All I am saying is I hate always being at the bottom of the league for free throws while every other cpu team avgs much more. You will have games where you take 15 free throws only but you will also have games where a team takes 40 and it seems close to impossible to even 35 with a team like miami just rushing to the basket all game. Not expecting every game to have 35+ but their should be some games that it should happen because it happens in reality. I played many games and yet to hit 35. Hit probably 30 max and only because the game was close to the end so they kept fouling and took maybe 10 free throws in the last 2 minutes.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »