Home

Let's ball baby Post Patch Sliders For Cam's Complete Roster(Fictional draft classes)

This is a discussion on Let's ball baby Post Patch Sliders For Cam's Complete Roster(Fictional draft classes) within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 03-21-2014, 11:19 AM   #449
Pro

KayOtic723's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Let's ball baby Post Patch Sliders For Cam's Complete Roster(Fictional draft ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdoug312
I'm not complaining about the wins, I'm just talking about points in the paint. OKC avgs just 28.9 pip in real life, but I'm about to double that without forcing much on the game.

I changed the help d sliders to help n lowered how easy it was to raise up n dunk on centers in ver 2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 03-21-2014, 12:25 PM   #450
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Let's ball baby Post Patch Sliders For Cam's Complete Roster(Fictional draft ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by KayOtic723
I changed the help d sliders to help n lowered how easy it was to raise up n dunk on centers in ver 2

Your sliders is masterpiece I can't imagine that may be even better. When version 2 is released?
Old 03-21-2014, 12:39 PM   #451
Pro

KayOtic723's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by pablito28
Your sliders is masterpiece I can't imagine that may be even better. When version 2 is released?
some time saturday for sure got to work tonight till 10 est. so i probably won't have them done tonight but tomorrow sometime for sure
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-21-2014, 02:12 PM   #452
Banned

Jdoug312's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: Let's ball baby Post Patch Sliders For Cam's Complete Roster(Fictional draft clas

My bad, didn't realize that you only wanted positive feedback.
Old 03-21-2014, 03:12 PM   #453
Pro

KayOtic723's Arena

Re: Let's ball baby Post Patch Sliders For Cam's Complete Roster(Fictional draft clas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdoug312
My bad, didn't realize that you only wanted positive feedback.
I welcome all feedback go back in look at my pervious posts i actually rather have negative feedback then positive i was just saying that i help with the issues you were having in the slider update i plan on putting out soon thats all
Old 03-21-2014, 05:54 PM   #454
Rookie

Just my two cents on lots of gameplay and tweaking w/ these settings...

My games were always way too high scoring, even considering how I play (w/ the Warriors, run n gun jacking up threes)... I would only ever go through a 2-3 minute slump and never felt like scoring was a problem... I was always able to just outscore the other team no matter what...

I've stuck w/ the shooting sliders you had in the last version I think (33 inside, 35 close, 39 mid range) and have still had the issue of way too high scoring games from my side... One thing I found helps w/ overall game pace (possessions/game being more realistic anyway) is that I bumped speed and quickness both down to 25, then bumped gameplay speed up to 60. This way it feels the same, but bumping up gameplay speed actually makes the clock faster too... So you still have 12 minutes quarters but the seconds tick away faster.

Just a little tip I found after endless tweaking... but with that and the lower shooting sliders these have been great for me... I'm about to test out w/ tendencies at 0 for the first time so we'll see how that goes.
Old 03-21-2014, 05:57 PM   #455
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by robantle

My games were always way too high scoring, even considering how I play (w/ the Warriors, run n gun jacking up threes)... I would only ever go through a 2-3 minute slump and never felt like scoring was a problem... I was always able to just outscore the other team no matter what...

I've stuck w/ the shooting sliders you had in the last version I think (33 inside, 35 close, 39 mid range) and have still had the issue of way too high scoring games from my side... One thing I found helps w/ overall game pace (possessions/game being more realistic anyway) is that I bumped speed and quickness both down to 25, then bumped gameplay speed up to 60. This way it feels the same, but bumping up gameplay speed actually makes the clock faster too... So you still have 12 minutes quarters but the seconds tick away faster.

Just a little tip I found after endless tweaking... but with that and the lower shooting sliders these have been great for me... I'm about to test out w/ tendencies at 0 for the first time so we'll see how that goes.
Oh I should mention my average scores per game w/ those settings are around 108-90 over the last few games coming against weakish competition (bucks twice, pistons, twolves were a few)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-21-2014, 05:59 PM   #456
Pro

KayOtic723's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by robantle

I will try this sometime today

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »