Home

Let's ball baby Post Patch Sliders For Cam's Complete Roster(Fictional draft classes)

This is a discussion on Let's ball baby Post Patch Sliders For Cam's Complete Roster(Fictional draft classes) within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 03-22-2014, 07:14 PM   #473
MVP

JHedges2's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Let's ball baby Post Patch Sliders For Cam's Complete Roster(Fictional draft clas

Quote:
Originally Posted by itrey25
I'm sorry but these are so frustrating, players pull up and shoot and it goes in no matter what, thats irritating, and im irritated, and I can't have fun

Yeah. Been dealing with the same thing as far as being frustrated. Sucks not being able to have fun due to frustrations.

This is not a stab at the sliders btw, just overall frustration with the game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 03-22-2014, 07:29 PM   #474
MVP

itrey25's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Let's ball baby Post Patch Sliders For Cam's Complete Roster(Fictional draft clas

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHedges2
Yeah. Been dealing with the same thing as far as being frustrated. Sucks not being able to have fun due to frustrations.

This is not a stab at the sliders btw, just overall frustration with the game.

yea mane exactly but the sliders is bad also
Old 03-22-2014, 07:43 PM   #475
Rookie

OVR: 2

Man I haven't had those problems with these sliders at all!

Well, K, you gotta remember what one poster said, don't let some person's hurt feelings make you make unnecessary changes.

Learning how to play D is crucial to 2K in general. I use the no switch rule and it helps with these sliders and Cam's roster.

As far as pulling up and just hitting from the CPU, change it to RP%
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-22-2014, 07:49 PM   #476
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by itrey25
yea mane exactly but the sliders is bad also
I wouldn't say they are bad. This past set is the best yet. Very smooth and organic play from what I've experienced. Just played a game in my Rockets GM vs Portland. All stats were spot on. Looked like a real stat line. Beat them by six without Aldridge. Sorry to hear your troubles guys. Mix up your defensive strategies and POE's. Maybe Kayotics latest version will help your problems. Keep doing your thing Kay!
Old 03-22-2014, 08:01 PM   #477
MVP

itrey25's Arena

you can't play defense, the cpu always makes the shots, the game is too much high scoring
Old 03-22-2014, 09:59 PM   #478
MVP

JHedges2's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Let's ball baby Post Patch Sliders For Cam's Complete Roster(Fictional draft ...

My problems stem from turnovers.

I also have more trouble getting to the rim than I think I should--as opposed to the CPU who gets inside too easily.

Old 03-22-2014, 10:07 PM   #479
MVP

OVR: 9

Players coming off screens or SOD and hitting 85% of their shots was getting annoying for me too.

I reduced the mid to 46 or below and that helped out a lot. What it don't fix is when the shot clock is below 5 secs and they shoot it or do a turn around fading jump that goes in 95% of the time.

What gets me is they will be going left or right then just pull up unrealistically while the defender is beside them. I try to contest the shot but my player doesn't even attempt to contest it.
Old 03-22-2014, 10:08 PM   #480
Banned

Jdoug312's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: Let's ball baby Post Patch Sliders For Cam's Complete Roster(Fictional draft ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHedges2
My problems stem from turnovers.

I also have more trouble getting to the rim than I think I should--as opposed to the CPU who gets inside too easily.

I'm having the exact opposite problem. Getting to the rim too easily, which is leading to very high pip totals from me. The CPU is about right when it comes to that as far as I can tell.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »