Home

Let's ball baby Post Patch Sliders For Cam's Complete Roster(Fictional draft classes)

This is a discussion on Let's ball baby Post Patch Sliders For Cam's Complete Roster(Fictional draft classes) within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 02-28-2014, 12:29 AM   #121
Denny 3K

HighCmpPct's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: Let's ball baby Post Patch Sliders For Cam's Complete Roster(Fictional draft clas

Well here's the halftime stats this time around, both teams started out hotter trading baskets in the first but the Knicks O had a better 2nd and took the lead to the locker room. Still playing pretty well more later.

Join us in the 3K Gaming Discord for the best Sim Sports Setups!!
3K Gaming Discord

Check out my 6-League NYC Universe Chise in the Discord and my YouTube!
Denny 3K Gaming

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-28-2014, 01:02 AM   #122
Denny 3K

HighCmpPct's Arena

Re: Let's ball baby Post Patch Sliders For Cam's Complete Roster(Fictional draft clas

Final score in this one is deceiving, a third quarter where the Knicks literally walked through my d for layups and dunks gave them a 18 point lead after three. Spent the whole fourth trying to come back and i think i did a damn good job.

Something I'm sure of is human layups need a notch or two, i was thinking about it when Parker was missing good looks after beating the d but when he put one into the front of the rim on a break it made the decision for me gonna put it at 48 for the next game.

Also think human on ball d or the defensive assist might need a look at as the cpu can pretty easily just go right past you as L2 isn't consistently getting you into defensive position meaning your just standing there and they go past you whether in front of them or not, but gonna leave them for now.

3K Gaming Discord

Denny 3K Gaming

Old 02-28-2014, 01:06 AM   #123
Rookie

OVR: 4

are the changes to the sliders being posted and updated on the first page? i'm a little confused with the addition of the All-Star set. I played a couple games this morning before all the edits and the only thing that stood out was the amount of tipped passes and on ball steals and also the amount of 3 pointers taken, granted I was playing against the suns who take the 2nd or 3rd most threes of all teams. they took about 30-32 (can't remember exactly). The thing that got me was how they were taking them, almost half of the trey's being bucked up were just from a standing dribble with a defender right in their face....mostly Gerald Green. So I don't know if this is the slider or more of a player tendency. The last thing was the speed. It felt pretty fast and a little un natural. The way players just flew around lost some finesse and almost felt sloppy. Hope this helps and can't wait to use the final slider set when Cam's 2.0 roster is out!! Warriors MyGM is in order. Time to dominate with Mr. Curry and Co.
Old 02-28-2014, 01:10 AM   #124
Pro

KayOtic723's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxvansoest5
are the changes to the sliders being posted and updated on the first page? i'm a little confused with the addition of the All-Star set. I played a couple games this morning before all the edits and the only thing that stood out was the amount of tipped passes and on ball steals and also the amount of 3 pointers taken, granted I was playing against the suns who take the 2nd or 3rd most threes of all teams. they took about 30-32 (can't remember exactly). The thing that got me was how they were taking them, almost half of the trey's being bucked up were just from a standing dribble with a defender right in their face....mostly Gerald Green. So I don't know if this is the slider or more of a player tendency. The last thing was the speed. It felt pretty fast and a little un natural. The way players just flew around lost some finesse and almost felt sloppy. Hope this helps and can't wait to use the final slider set when Cam's 2.0 roster is out!! Warriors MyGM is in order. Time to dominate with Mr. Curry and Co.
All star sliders post are the one i am testing now speed seems faster in MyGm i dont mind it but if you wanted to touch it in turn it down a little go ahead hope thanks for the feedback

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 02-28-2014, 01:11 AM   #125
Rookie

newmich's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighCmpPct
Final score in this one is deceiving, a third quarter where the Knicks literally walked through my d for layups and dunks gave them a 18 point lead after three. Spent the whole fourth trying to come back and i think i did a damn good job.

Something I'm sure of is human layups need a notch or two, i was thinking about it when Parker was missing good looks after beating the d but when he put one into the front of the rim on a break it made the decision for me gonna put it at 48 for the next game.

Also think human on ball d or the defensive assist might need a look at as the cpu can pretty easily just go right past you as L2 isn't consistently getting you into defensive position meaning your just standing there and they go past you whether in front of them or not, but gonna leave them for now.

It sounds like you are having the same problems I have been having, you just did a better job at explaining it. I simmed the rest of the season to let the players progress and got Randle. I am playing the Nets and after the half things are going a lot better. I will let you know how things turn out after the game as it's 52-50 I'm winning with the Bucks. Nets are only shooting 40%!!! It's about time that goes down.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-28-2014, 01:46 AM   #126
Rookie

newmich's Arena

OVR: 0

Well after a tight 3 quarters the Nets outscored me 25-15 in the 4th to win 88-77. Nets shot 43% to my 35% which is to be expected since my best shooters are Knight and Giannis. Points in the Paint were down for the AI in this one as the Nets only had 54, rebounds were even too.

HighCmpPct I have the same observations as you still in your last post. Andray Blatche looked as agile as Blake Griffin in this one as he kept set up high then would blow right past Sanders for a lay up as he had 22pts and 16rb. Besides that one glaring stat, I would have to say the game was a lot more fun and competitive than my last 4 games
Old 02-28-2014, 01:51 AM   #127
Pro

KayOtic723's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by newmich
Well after a tight 3 quarters the Nets outscored me 25-15 in the 4th to win 88-77. Nets shot 43% to my 35% which is to be expected since my best shooters are Knight and Giannis. Points in the Paint were down for the AI in this one as the Nets only had 54, rebounds were even too.

HighCmpPct I have the same observations as you still in your last post. Andray Blatche looked as agile as Blake Griffin in this one as he kept set up high then would blow right past Sanders for a lay up as he had 22pts and 16rb. Besides that one glaring stat, I would have to say the game was a lot more fun and competitive than my last 4 games

Yeah i hate the d assist strength thing makes me play bad d lol but you could put this as high as 100 and it wont change the sliders for you guys both i would try that first before changing anything else on the d side of the ball

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 02-28-2014, 02:09 AM   #128
Denny 3K

HighCmpPct's Arena

Well playing the 1-8 jazz now, Was all tied up at 24 after 1 but i dominated the 2nd for a 15 point halftime lead. No real complaints my rebounds are a bit much but they aren't really crashing the boards and they're missing a lot see how that ends up feels good though.

3K Gaming Discord

Denny 3K Gaming

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »