Home

Let's ball baby Post Patch Sliders For Cam's Complete Roster(Fictional draft classes)

This is a discussion on Let's ball baby Post Patch Sliders For Cam's Complete Roster(Fictional draft classes) within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 02-27-2014, 03:23 AM   #105
Pro

KayOtic723's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Let's ball baby Post Patch Sliders For Cam's Complete Roster(Fictional draft clas

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighCmpPct
Just to be sure everything else is how we already have it set correct?

Forgot to say put consistency for hum back to 50 and O rebound down to 62 for hum

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-27-2014, 03:30 AM   #106
Denny 3K

HighCmpPct's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: Let's ball baby Post Patch Sliders For Cam's Complete Roster(Fictional draft clas

Ok I'll definitely get some games in for ya might be tomorrow though, but I'll get them in and post results and impressions.

Join us in the 3K Gaming Discord for the best Sim Sports Setups!!
3K Gaming Discord

Check out my 6-League NYC Universe Chise in the Discord and my YouTube!
Denny 3K Gaming

Old 02-27-2014, 03:31 AM   #107
Pro

KayOtic723's Arena

Let's ball baby Post Patch Sliders For Cam's Complete Roster(Fictional draft ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighCmpPct
Ok I'll definitely get some games in for ya might be tomorrow though, but I'll get them in and post results and impressions.

Cool okay last changes...cpu O awareness 85 D awareness 90 this really helps its to easy to out smart the cpu on all-star n this balance it made me feel like i was playing on SS without the cpu gets hot after two str8 layups feel

Last edited by KayOtic723; 02-27-2014 at 04:16 AM.
Old 02-27-2014, 07:09 AM   #108
Rookie

newmich's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Let's ball baby Post Patch Sliders For Cam's Complete Roster(Fictional draft ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by KayOtic723
Inside Shot Success:34/36
Close Shot Success:36/38
Mid-Range Success:40/42
3PT Success:43/45
Layup Success:46

speed cpu 45

O awareness 70/75
D awareness 80/85
Quote:
Originally Posted by KayOtic723
Cool okay last changes...cpu O awareness 85 D awareness 90 this really helps its to easy to out smart the cpu on all-star n this balance it made me feel like i was playing on SS without the cpu gets hot after two str8 layups feel

So I'm trying to get a feel for what you guys were getting at on these last two pages. Are those changes in the first quote for All Star or SS. Also are you guys just testing them out or are those changes you tried and liked? I've only got one game in with the sliders so far and it was Bucks vs. Cavs.

The first half was amazing and was only a 4pt game but the second half saw the Cavs just explode and beat me 137-104. They also had 97 points in the paint against me no matter if I ran 2-3, 3-2, 1-3-1, or man. They shot 61% from the field as well.

I'm gonna play three more games tomorrow against the Heat, Pacers, and Thunder (yes with the Bucks lol). I will let you know how those games go. Also I think I'm going to try them on AS instead of SS since I heard SS gives the CPU a boost which I think I finally noticed that last game.
Old 02-27-2014, 08:33 AM   #109
Pro

KayOtic723's Arena

Re: Let's ball baby Post Patch Sliders For Cam's Complete Roster(Fictional draft ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by newmich
So I'm trying to get a feel for what you guys were getting at on these last two pages. Are those changes in the first quote for All Star or SS. Also are you guys just testing them out or are those changes you tried and liked? I've only got one game in with the sliders so far and it was Bucks vs. Cavs.

The first half was amazing and was only a 4pt game but the second half saw the Cavs just explode and beat me 137-104. They also had 97 points in the paint against me no matter if I ran 2-3, 3-2, 1-3-1, or man. They shot 61% from the field as well.

I'm gonna play three more games tomorrow against the Heat, Pacers, and Thunder (yes with the Bucks lol). I will let you know how those games go. Also I think I'm going to try them on AS instead of SS since I heard SS gives the CPU a boost which I think I finally noticed that last game.
yeah we were just doing some testing last night nothing set in stone but the changes were used with AS instead of SS
Old 02-27-2014, 03:26 PM   #110
MVP

JHedges2's Arena

OVR: 12

The game doesn't look nearly as good in 2K cam vs broadcast cam
Old 02-27-2014, 03:28 PM   #111
Pro

KayOtic723's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMan350Z
The game doesn't look nearly as good in 2K cam vs broadcast cam
Agree my man i have moved back to board cast playing on all-star testing posting sliders soon so don't worry broadcast is coming back
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-27-2014, 09:48 PM   #112
Denny 3K

HighCmpPct's Arena

OVR: 28

Alright man about to get started with the all star testing. Gonna keep with the current spurs gm in the testing.

Join us in the 3K Gaming Discord for the best Sim Sports Setups!!
3K Gaming Discord

Check out my 6-League NYC Universe Chise in the Discord and my YouTube!
Denny 3K Gaming

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »