Home

Let's ball baby Post Patch Sliders For Cam's Complete Roster(Fictional draft classes)

This is a discussion on Let's ball baby Post Patch Sliders For Cam's Complete Roster(Fictional draft classes) within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 03-02-2014, 03:07 AM   #153
Denny 3K

HighCmpPct's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: Let's ball baby Post Patch Sliders For Cam's Complete Roster(Fictional draft ...

Been a really fun first half in this heat bulls game, traded leads a bunch before i had a nice run towards the end of the second but they trimmed into a little before the half.

Stat leaders:

Bulls:

Rose - 9pts
Rose, Boozer, Noah - 4rebs
Rose - 7ast

Heat:
Wade - 18pts
James - 8rebs
James, Wade - 6ass

Join us in the 3K Gaming Discord for the best Sim Sports Setups!!
3K Gaming Discord

Check out my 6-League NYC Universe Chise in the Discord and my YouTube!
Denny 3K Gaming

Old 03-02-2014, 03:53 AM   #154
Denny 3K

HighCmpPct's Arena

Re: Let's ball baby Post Patch Sliders For Cam's Complete Roster(Fictional draft ...

Well lost again lol. Sorry of this one again was 4th quarter output from the cpu, 60% from deep and 54% overall in a 35pt quarter sealed my fate.

Still had fun for the most part though, had two or three oops in the game. I would say what hurt me the most though was after about halfway through the 4th i couldn't get a foul call on any of my drives after getting pretty consistent calls throughout the test of the game. Really hurt my output. Honestly though i lost this one from the inability to score consistently with the second group. My no slider issue there.

I get where your coming from with cpu consistency at 60 but you think there's anyway it's what's leading to these 4th quarter antics from the cpu? I Idk maybe just me not cracking down.

Stat leaders:

Bulls:

Rose - 24pts
Butler - 12rebs
Rose -12ast

Heat:
James -31pts
James -13rebs
James -10ast (yes this was my first trip-dub this year for my trophy)

3K Gaming Discord

Denny 3K Gaming

Old 03-02-2014, 03:58 AM   #155
Pro

KayOtic723's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighCmpPct
Well lost again lol. Sorry of this one again was 4th quarter output from the cpu, 60% from deep and 54% overall in a 35pt quarter sealed my fate.

Still had fun for the most part though, had two or three oops in the game. I would say what hurt me the most though was after about halfway through the 4th i couldn't get a foul call on any of my drives after getting pretty consistent calls throughout the test of the game. Really hurt my output. Honestly though i lost this one from the inability to score consistently with the second group. My no slider issue there.

I get where your coming from with cpu consistency at 60 but you think there's anyway it's what's leading to these 4th quarter antics from the cpu? I Idk maybe just me not cracking down.

Stat leaders:

Bulls:

Rose - 24pts
Butler - 12rebs
Rose -12ast

Heat:
James -31pts
James -13rebs
James -10ast (yes this was my first trip-dub this year for my trophy)

Yeah it might have to do with that i might move it to 55 n up d and o awareness by 5 points each but only change i will make if i need it for long term testing im getting slider-itis lol i need to just focus on playing get immersed in the MyGm n come up with whats really wrong as i feel we aren't far off my friend night

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-02-2014, 04:06 AM   #156
Denny 3K

HighCmpPct's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by KayOtic723
Yeah it might have to do with that i might move it to 55 n up d and o awareness by 5 points each but only change i will make if i need it for long term testing im getting slider-itis lol i need to just focus on playing get immersed in the MyGm n come up with whats really wrong as i feel we aren't far off my friend night

With you on that friend, wasn't suggesting we change it now just thinking out loud really.

Something i would Like to see though is more contact on drives from both teams, not sure it's possible though lol.

3K Gaming Discord

Denny 3K Gaming

Old 03-04-2014, 02:41 AM   #157
OCD Roster Editor

rovert22044's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Let's ball baby Post Patch Sliders For Cam's Complete Roster(Fictional draft clas

Welp. I just played the worst 2K game I've ever played. Lol Went into 3OT against the Thunder where Durant scored 71 on 74% shooting, while Harden scored 40 on 33% shooting. Ibaka went down with an injury in the 2nd quarter, so Nick Collison (YES, NICK COLLISON) who went on and out-rebounded the best rebounding center in the NBA in Dwight Howard. The rebounding effort was putrid. I'm not really sure why, but my big men never once jumped to grab a rebound. They just put their hands up, hoping the ball would just fall into their hands.Then, I literally lost count on how many wide open 3's we missed in this game. By far the worst 2K game I've ever played.

What's sad about it? 99% of it has NOTHING to do with your sliders. This game is just so beyond broken, there's no way to produce consistent sliders. You sir, have 100x more patience than I do. Haha I cannot STAND this terrible game, and if it wasn't for Rem and his rosters, I wouldn't be playing this sorry excuse for a game. And I'm not even mad right now! I'm as calm as can be! Haha

Alright now that my rant is done, I felt the game (aside from the terrible game-side bugs) played well. Definitely slower on the new slider set. I would recommend increasing human rebounding sliders since nearly every game I've played as the Rockets, we've been out-rebounded, who are one of the best rebounding teams in the NBA. I felt I missed waaaaay too many open looks, so I'd increase the human 3PT and mid-range success +1.
Old 03-04-2014, 09:30 AM   #158
MVP

JHedges2's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Let's ball baby Post Patch Sliders For Cam's Complete Roster(Fictional draft clas

Played my first FULL game last night as the Warriors at the Pelicans. I am not an NBA purist, as some of you are. NCAA/NFL/MLB are my fav's--but I digress.

I had quite a difficult time shooting the ball. I took some screenshots, but haven't figured out how to get them online, as I no longer use Facebook, and not exactly trying to tweet my stats, lol.

I lost 99-119 but my question is should we be using the 'user timing' (or whatever it's called) for shooting--or real player %? I ask because I find it difficult to learn each player's individual timing on the release.

Curry was sick though, as I dropped 39 points and 8 assists--lot of fun, just couldn't keep up.

Great work on the sliders. Looking forward to Rem's roster so I can jump into a myGM hopefully sooner rather than later. When The Show comes out this game will likely be done for me, lol.
Old 03-04-2014, 03:43 PM   #159
Pro

KayOtic723's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by rovert22044
Welp. I just played the worst 2K game I've ever played. Lol Went into 3OT against the Thunder where Durant scored 71 on 74% shooting, while Harden scored 40 on 33% shooting. Ibaka went down with an injury in the 2nd quarter, so Nick Collison (YES, NICK COLLISON) who went on and out-rebounded the best rebounding center in the NBA in Dwight Howard. The rebounding effort was putrid. I'm not really sure why, but my big men never once jumped to grab a rebound. They just put their hands up, hoping the ball would just fall into their hands.Then, I literally lost count on how many wide open 3's we missed in this game. By far the worst 2K game I've ever played.

What's sad about it? 99% of it has NOTHING to do with your sliders. This game is just so beyond broken, there's no way to produce consistent sliders. You sir, have 100x more patience than I do. Haha I cannot STAND this terrible game, and if it wasn't for Rem and his rosters, I wouldn't be playing this sorry excuse for a game. And I'm not even mad right now! I'm as calm as can be! Haha

Alright now that my rant is done, I felt the game (aside from the terrible game-side bugs) played well. Definitely slower on the new slider set. I would recommend increasing human rebounding sliders since nearly every game I've played as the Rockets, we've been out-rebounded, who are one of the best rebounding teams in the NBA. I felt I missed waaaaay too many open looks, so I'd increase the human 3PT and mid-range success +1.

Basketball has more abnormal games then any sports and if kd gets hot in 2k its ridiculous way over powered more than any other player lol and as far as rebounding i will take your word n up it by 1 maybe 2 points to see if that helps sorry for the tough lost man

Old 03-04-2014, 03:45 PM   #160
Pro

KayOtic723's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHedges2
Played my first FULL game last night as the Warriors at the Pelicans. I am not an NBA purist, as some of you are. NCAA/NFL/MLB are my fav's--but I digress.

I had quite a difficult time shooting the ball. I took some screenshots, but haven't figured out how to get them online, as I no longer use Facebook, and not exactly trying to tweet my stats, lol.

I lost 99-119 but my question is should we be using the 'user timing' (or whatever it's called) for shooting--or real player %? I ask because I find it difficult to learn each player's individual timing on the release.

Curry was sick though, as I dropped 39 points and 8 assists--lot of fun, just couldn't keep up.

Great work on the sliders. Looking forward to Rem's roster so I can jump into a myGM hopefully sooner rather than later. When The Show comes out this game will likely be done for me, lol.

You can use real player % i don't like it but it wont hurt the game play too much might shoot better try it and let me know what happens

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »