Home

NBA 2K24 "The Eccentric Edition" - Realistic Slider Set

This is a discussion on NBA 2K24 "The Eccentric Edition" - Realistic Slider Set within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-19-2023, 12:18 PM   #57
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: NBA 2K24 "The Eccentric Edition" - Realistic Slider Set

appreciate all the hard work everyone puts into these sliders so I can just sit back and enjoy god tier basketball sims every year. thank you!
Old 11-03-2023, 02:38 PM   #58
Rookie

OVR: 0

How's your guys games going with the sliders?

Its been easier of late, i lowered my shooting to 50 cpu to 53 and upped there off and def awareness to 65

Any recommendations to get the cpu playing a bit better like how they were playing before? My shooting percent some games has been kind of high also.
Old 11-10-2023, 10:00 PM   #59
MVP

CX1329's Arena

OVR: 16

These feel really good! I had been playing on default sliders but got sick of All-Star being way too easy and Superstar being a CPU cheesefest.

These are Superstar sliders, but the cheese has been dialed out and it actually feels fair now. I just lowered the CPU shot success sliders by a few clicks as suggested.

I also like that you don't need to change the whole game to plug these in, all you gotta do is change the help defense sliders for the 30 teams and you're good to go, easy.

I was really frustrated being stuck between difficulty settings, but this set fixed the issue for me!
Old 11-17-2023, 11:40 AM   #60
Rookie

Does anyone know how to improve shot making in the post? Is there a specific slider setting that address this? The defense is smothering. I know how to get open but even when I have a clear shot the ball doesn’t go in. I am on superstar version and am thinking about using these custom sliders. Thanks to everyone here for all the posts.
Old 11-19-2023, 03:17 PM   #61
Rookie

Hustler79's Arena

Sliders are amazing fast breaks are a pleasure now but some slow bigs still move to quick imo.
I think movement sliders (max and min speed with/without ball) should get a slight touch or else i will use gamespeed 48 instead of 49 untill eccentric possibly updates them.

Good set tho like always .
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-20-2023, 12:22 PM   #62
Rookie

Eccentric are still working on your sliders?
Old 11-20-2023, 05:30 PM   #63
MVP

creweutah's Arena

I dont know how you do it, but the sliders are amazing mate. I play real player %, tweaked success sliders down to 51, 52 for the user however, and lowered 3 point tendency slider to 50 for the CPU as they were taking 40-50 attempts per game at 70. Apart from that, brilliant work once again my guy. More than happy to help out with feedback, you were a great mentor and influence when I made sliders for 2k17. Much love <3
Old 11-23-2023, 05:39 PM   #64
MVP

EccentricMeat's Arena

OVR: 19

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

I check in with the thread often and I’m glad you all seem to be enjoying the sliders! I haven’t actively worked on the set in about a month or so, but even then I was having a hard time making noticeable improvements.

The most surprising thing is that the set is still playing so well even after numerous patches, which has never really been the case in previous years. If/when a patch changes things drastically enough to need an update I’ll be sure to get one put together for you all. Until then, I’m pretty happy with the way the game plays and haven’t really tested out any tweaks in a while.

To the post about missing low post shots, I believe you just need to increase the Close Shot Success slider to solve that issue. Give that a try and let me know if it helps!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »