Home

NBA 2K24 "The Eccentric Edition" - Realistic Slider Set

This is a discussion on NBA 2K24 "The Eccentric Edition" - Realistic Slider Set within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-21-2023, 03:53 PM   #33
Rookie

dar3816's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K24 "The Eccentric Edition" - Realistic Slider Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirjam
I could care less about my defense. It’s fine. Two major problems I have with this game. Mike Wangs constantly tweaking of shooting and the lack of fast breaks.
The constant tweaking is exactly why I dropped 2k23 and just started playing it again. I have been looking and keeping up with 2k24, but honestly, playing 2k23 with Eccentric's 2k23 sliders has been great since I picked it back up 2 weeks ago. I am actually going to try to incorporate the user timing sliders into that set and see how it goes.
Old 09-22-2023, 05:17 PM   #34
MVP

sirjam's Arena

OVR: 15

Yeah I don’t get it. Let’s say my cue is at the forehead. That cue is the same whether someone is highly contested or not. Yet 2k says very late even though I timed it perfectly.
Old 10-02-2023, 02:46 AM   #35
MVP

coachmac75's Arena

I used your sliders on 2k23 and i am glad you are putting a set together for 24.

So, i started testing them this weekend and i really enjoyed them.
I mean game felt like basket.

Here a couple of highlights videos...

"Sad to say but trades in madden leagues come down to who can take the most advantage of the dumbest users" Jack Wallace

Last edited by coachmac75; 10-02-2023 at 03:37 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-02-2023, 03:34 AM   #36
MVP

coachmac75's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by dar3816
The constant tweaking is exactly why I dropped 2k23 and just started playing it again. I have been looking and keeping up with 2k24, but honestly, playing 2k23 with Eccentric's 2k23 sliders has been great since I picked it back up 2 weeks ago. I am actually going to try to incorporate the user timing sliders into that set and see how it goes.
I was exactly like you and even considered ignoring totally 24.
And you can stay as such until 25 but honestly 24 plays even much better than 23 and i did not think i would say that really.

"Sad to say but trades in madden leagues come down to who can take the most advantage of the dumbest users" Jack Wallace
Old 10-02-2023, 10:51 AM   #37
Rookie

Hustler79's Arena

I like the sliders but the cpu makes too many close shots they crab dribble inside the paint and hit too many floaters and push shots from close other than that it feels great and plays great although i would lower the gamespeeds from down to 47 or 48.
Old 10-02-2023, 12:26 PM   #38
Rookie

dar3816's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachmac75
I was exactly like you and even considered ignoring totally 24.
And you can stay as such until 25 but honestly 24 plays even much better than 23 and i did not think i would say that really.
I will definitely grab 24 during one of the sales.
I do know that I will likely be sticking with Real FG%. The way the game handles contests and changes my shot meter mid shot when the defender isn't even close is irritating. I will try it out on 24, but if it is anything like 23, Real FG% it is. 23 with Eccentric's sliders and game speed at 55 has been great. I even started playing with and liking Drive Cam.

My concern is that with all the complaints that 24 is receiving from the online community will cause massive changes and ruin the game just like they did with 2k23 for about 8 months.
Old 10-02-2023, 03:27 PM   #39
MVP

coachmac75's Arena

Played a few games with different teams and it feels extremely good with that early game version and you lr 0.02.

Had a blast really.

Stupid question but why do you see the ace as beneficiary for rotation/subs management?

For me rotation preset with minutes works just great and i missed what added value ace can bring.

Old 10-02-2023, 04:44 PM   #40
MVP

dubplate's Arena

OVR: 12

What quarter length does everyone use?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »