Home

NBA 2K24 "The Eccentric Edition" - Realistic Slider Set

This is a discussion on NBA 2K24 "The Eccentric Edition" - Realistic Slider Set within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 12-09-2023, 02:05 AM   #89
MVP

OVR: 13
Re: NBA 2K24 "The Eccentric Edition" - Realistic Slider Set

Noob question most likely but I can't set like this...they keep auto adjusting...help pls

Pass Target Direction: 60
Pass Target Distance: 20
Pass Target Openness: 20

And can this sliders work with other rosters say the ATD or even historical teams roster say MyNBA Era by MJWIZARDS?

Last edited by jrose57; 12-09-2023 at 02:21 AM.
Old 12-13-2023, 06:28 AM   #90
MVP

EccentricMeat's Arena

OVR: 19
NBA 2K24 "The Eccentric Edition" - Realistic Slider Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrose57
Noob question most likely but I can't set like this...they keep auto adjusting...help pls

Pass Target Direction: 60
Pass Target Distance: 20
Pass Target Openness: 20

And can this sliders work with other rosters say the ATD or even historical teams roster say MyNBA Era by MJWIZARDS?

Auto-adjusting? Weird, I haven’t had that issue. Your profile should auto-save after making adjustments, so unfortunately I’m not sure of a way to fix it if it’s not :/

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrewCrew16
I just want to make sure I understand correctly. Raising the CPU "body up" slider creates more interaction between the CPU ball-handler and the HUM defender...vice versa?

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk

Yes, raising the CPU slider creates more interaction between the CPU ball-handler and user defender.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toosmall
Hi Eccentric - my problem on the defensive side of the ball is that when a def. player is near

me (without having their hands up) it registers a high contest. I believe the jump shot gather slider needs to be reduced to address this. If I do that, will the def. player simply not fight through screens as hard to get to me or will the contest go down even though they are right next to me? Please let me know. I appreciate your hard work.

That is the slider you’d want to decrease, just make sure you lower the USER Jump Shot Gather slider. The CPU will still fight through screens, it’s mostly just the close out speed at the start of a shot that will be effected (I can’t remember if the contest % when a defender is standing nearby drops as well, but I do know that it won’t effect the success rate of the shot as much).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 12-16-2023, 04:24 AM   #91
Rookie

Mishmushkela's Arena

OVR: 0

I am having a similar problem

Closeouts by CPU are very effective. Its nearly impossible for me to hit a contested shot or stepback, even with players capable. The small green window on open shots goes completely away.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-16-2023, 04:33 PM   #92
Rookie

Hi Essentric - Thanks for responding to my earlier post. I have another question. Do you know what defensive awareness does? If I want to raise the defensive awareness of the opposing defense do I raise it for the user or cpu. Also, how does it interact with the other defensive based sliders (e.g. jumpshot contest)? Please let me know.
Old 12-17-2023, 08:37 PM   #93
Rookie

OVR: 5

I love how these play. I win and lose games, most are fairly close. Lots of different teams and they play like they should mostly. Best I’ve found!! Side note, you have any Madden or The Show sliders too??

Old 12-19-2023, 12:20 AM   #94
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by EccentricMeat
Auto-adjusting? Weird, I haven’t had that issue. Your profile should auto-save after making adjustments, so unfortunately I’m not sure of a way to fix it if it’s not :/

Yes, raising the CPU slider creates more interaction between the CPU ball-handler and user defender.

That is the slider you’d want to decrease, just make sure you lower the USER Jump Shot Gather slider. The CPU will still fight through screens, it’s mostly just the close out speed at the start of a shot that will be effected (I can’t remember if the contest % when a defender is standing nearby drops as well, but I do know that it won’t effect the success rate of the shot as much).

My meaning of auto adjust is, if i set it to change the target direction, the target distance and openness would change too, is like there is an auto ratio, can you try to take a look please as i really can't set this up... thank you!!!
Old 12-19-2023, 12:20 AM   #95
MVP

and also may i ask which roster would this work with other than the 2k default one (it sucks so bad...)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-24-2023, 05:54 AM   #96
Rookie

Hi all,
What is the latest version of Eccentrics sliders? Are we still on v0.0.3? Also, is he still testing the movement sliders or have we got some values logged in? Apologies but the OP has not been updated in a while? Does anyone know Eccentric's gamer tag so we can directly download the sliders?
Thanks for your help

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »