Home

KingSimKits: NBA 2K24 | 12min Qtr | Tru Sim Sliders, Gameplay & Stats

This is a discussion on KingSimKits: NBA 2K24 | 12min Qtr | Tru Sim Sliders, Gameplay & Stats within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-20-2023, 05:49 AM   #49
MVP

OVR: 10
Re: KingSimKits: NBA 2K24 | 12min Qtr | Tru Sim Sliders, Gameplay & Stats

Yeah sliders are really good , I was able to emulate Jalen Brunson and Julius Randle’s play style .
Old 09-20-2023, 09:25 AM   #50
Pro

jkits's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhlliesPhan6
Installed the game this afternoon and these sliders played great. I only got to play 3/4 of a game but it was so competitive and fun. Stats looked good too. Both teams FG% in the 40s. 3pt % in the 30s.
Awesome man, glad its playing well for you. Continue to test and let me know any other notes you have?
Old 09-20-2023, 09:26 AM   #51
Pro

jkits's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaydigi
Yeah sliders are really good , I was able to emulate Jalen Brunson and Julius Randle’s play style .
Nice! I'm literally testing with Knicks as we speak
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-20-2023, 10:04 AM   #52
MVP

PhlliesPhan6's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkits
Awesome man, glad its playing well for you. Continue to test and let me know any other notes you have?
Will do. The only thing I noticed is that fouls and FTs were a little light but they seemed to start picking up in the 3rd quarter. Would have liked to have a chance to finish my game but parental duties called.

Also, not specific to your slider thread but somehow I turned on little bubbles that pop up over the players that say things like "I got ball" and "Isolate!" What the heck did I turn on? I don't remember seeing anything like that in previous games.

Last edited by PhlliesPhan6; 09-20-2023 at 10:06 AM.
Old 09-20-2023, 10:52 AM   #53
Pro

jkits's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhlliesPhan6
Will do. The only thing I noticed is that fouls and FTs were a little light but they seemed to start picking up in the 3rd quarter. Would have liked to have a chance to finish my game but parental duties called.

Also, not specific to your slider thread but somehow I turned on little bubbles that pop up over the players that say things like "I got ball" and "Isolate!" What the heck did I turn on? I don't remember seeing anything like that in previous games.

Lol i think you turned on 2K smart play. Just go into settings and turn that off. I'll take the other things into account as well. Thanks again man!
Old 09-20-2023, 12:49 PM   #54
Rookie

OVR: 2

I don't play user on ball defense so I always play with the PF or center.. What should I be looking at to stop the CPU constant brick wall screens on my teammates. Body up sensitivity?
Old 09-20-2023, 06:56 PM   #55
Pro

jkits's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenny123123
I don't play user on ball defense so I always play with the PF or center.. What should I be looking at to stop the CPU constant brick wall screens on my teammates. Body up sensitivity?

I think its a strength attribute thing. Body up sensitivity is more so between a ball handler and defender from my knowledge.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-20-2023, 06:57 PM   #56
Pro

jkits's Arena

Version 1.1 is up guys. Give this a try and test for me. Version 1.0 is still up as well if you want to revert back to the other one. Thanks for everyone's help & feedback!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »