Home

KingSimKits: NBA 2K24 | 12min Qtr | Tru Sim Sliders, Gameplay & Stats

This is a discussion on KingSimKits: NBA 2K24 | 12min Qtr | Tru Sim Sliders, Gameplay & Stats within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-24-2023, 10:25 PM   #73
Pro

jkits's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: KingSimKits: NBA 2K24 | 12min Qtr | Tru Sim Sliders, Gameplay & Stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhlliesPhan6
If you're trying to find the line between Casual and Veteran, on 1.0 I'm getting realistic stats. On 1.1 I can barely get my FG% into the mid 30s. I consider myself a very casual player.
Appreciate the testing and the feedback Phillies!
Old 09-24-2023, 10:30 PM   #74
Pro

jkits's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saro1
Start with HOF or Superstar?
You can start with Superstar
Old 09-26-2023, 08:02 AM   #75
Pro

jkits's Arena

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-26-2023, 03:23 PM   #76
Rookie

OVR: 0

Do these sliders have a HOF base?

Just wondering because I want to replicate these at superstar or allstar. Is that possible? These sliders play really good already but is it possible to replicate these on another difficulty?

This my first year using someone else's sliders and could be game saving for me so thanks !!

Also i put this in another thread but do you know any good contract sliders for mynba next gen? I'm seeing too many 85 overalls stuck and not getting signed.
Old 09-26-2023, 06:08 PM   #77
Pro

jkits's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmike0077
Do these sliders have a HOF base?

Just wondering because I want to replicate these at superstar or allstar. Is that possible? These sliders play really good already but is it possible to replicate these on another difficulty?

This my first year using someone else's sliders and could be game saving for me so thanks !!

Also i put this in another thread but do you know any good contract sliders for mynba next gen? I'm seeing too many 85 overalls stuck and not getting signed.
What's up Mike...So just to lay it out there, I'm doing 4 different difficulty sets this year. Expert (hall of fame), Veteran (superstar), Casual (All Star/Semi-Pro), and Beginner (Pro/Rookie). You can also check the first page and see all the slider sets I have scheduled to drop this year. I focus on Veteran first, then I work up towards getting Expert right, and then Casual & Beginner.

Another thing to note, it doesn't matter which difficulty you start on when changing sliders. The number values aren't biased towards a setting. Those settings are 2K's "default difficulties" but they have no nuance about true realism v difficulty. That's why we do these sliders my guy. Appreciate you reaching out, let me know how else I can help as well.
Old 09-27-2023, 12:34 PM   #78
Just some guy

mrprice33's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkits
After playing a few games with 1.1, this feels like the right direction for 2.0. I certainly had more fouls than at base but it was still only 11 for the user and 15 for the AI on 12 minute Qs (and that's with the AI fouling late). Layup timing is still a little on the unforgiving side, while jumpers in general actually feel pretty good. However, the biggest issue plaguing this game right now (and one that might require a patch/rework of some major gameplay systems) is pace. These 12 minute quarter games are featuring ~80 possessions per game and messing with tempo settings for teams has only helped slightly. Focusing on generating more fast break/secondary break scenarios might help, but scoring might always be a little on the low end because of this.
Old 09-27-2023, 07:00 PM   #79
Pro

jkits's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrprice33
After playing a few games with 1.1, this feels like the right direction for 2.0. I certainly had more fouls than at base but it was still only 11 for the user and 15 for the AI on 12 minute Qs (and that's with the AI fouling late). Layup timing is still a little on the unforgiving side, while jumpers in general actually feel pretty good. However, the biggest issue plaguing this game right now (and one that might require a patch/rework of some major gameplay systems) is pace. These 12 minute quarter games are featuring ~80 possessions per game and messing with tempo settings for teams has only helped slightly. Focusing on generating more fast break/secondary break scenarios might help, but scoring might always be a little on the low end because of this.
Appreciate the feedback my brother. I'm working 2.0 right now, and its really shaping up excellent man. Especially the higher scoring while still having good percentages. I did speed up game speed to 54 as well, which does give it more pace IMO. Also, 80 something FG attempts is what you want to see. In the NBA, that's pretty much spot on. Sometimes they end up in the high 70s. You will see some in the 90s, but that could be b/c of a myriad of reasons: Free throw attempts, TOs, and team pace take away from FG opportunities. So 80s is actually perfect. Can't wait for you try out 2.0 next Oct 4th. Thanks again!
Old 09-27-2023, 08:12 PM   #80
Just some guy

mrprice33's Arena

OVR: 16

Sorry, not 80 shots, 80 possessions, meaning FGA+TO+(.44*FTA)-OREB. League average last year was around 103, so wayyyyyy slower than the league. I saw somewhere that turning up offensive awareness, drive to basket, and 3pt tendency sliders helps.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »