Home

KingSimKits: NBA 2K24 | 12min Qtr | Tru Sim Sliders, Gameplay & Stats

This is a discussion on KingSimKits: NBA 2K24 | 12min Qtr | Tru Sim Sliders, Gameplay & Stats within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 10-14-2023, 08:31 AM   #105
Pro

jkits's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: KingSimKits: NBA 2K24 | 12min Qtr | Tru Sim Sliders, Gameplay & Stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by xCoachDx
I’m using the veteran set.

Basically any inside shot that isn’t wide open is getting missed by both sides. Players will have basically nobody between them and the basket but the distant contest is causing a miss. It’s causing mismatches to not be a problem and scoring numbers to be too low.

Shooting is close to like this as well, but not to the point I would say it’s a problem as of now. I did have to crank up the 3 point tendency/mid range slider a bit as I had one game reach the 3rd quarter and the CPU had taken hardly any shots outside of the paint. The only real issue I’m seeing are around the basket.

Tried using layup meter to help, am getting greens like this where the entire meter is basically green, then suddenly becomes a miss out of nowhere when I release for the shot.

So I actually talked about this on one of my YouTube videos. How it would happen to me as well. I don't like that it does that, and it seems the meter becomes variable once a contest shows up. It throws off my release timing, and I hope 2K scraps that. But YES, layups with the meter is essential! Not necessarily the jump shot meter, but the layup I would suggest bro. I also think you may be seeing results different from the majority, which is totally fine! I'm here to help you adjust whatever you need. Continue to give me feedback as well, thanks again
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-14-2023, 08:33 AM   #106
Pro

jkits's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by GisherJohn24
Can someone please explain the free throw window slider? Is lower number for users more difficult? Obviously user timing is required ? What does it do to the cpu lowering their slider window?

Sorry ! New here.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Hey man, and yes you're correct. The lower values create a smaller free throw window, thus making it more challenging.
Old 10-14-2023, 08:34 AM   #107
Pro

jkits's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philip00
Could this work on PC or only for next Gen?
I would say next gen. You can try for PC, but no guarantees on the results. If you do use it, just take what does work well
Old 10-14-2023, 11:09 AM   #108
MVP

GisherJohn24's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkits
Hey man, and yes you're correct. The lower values create a smaller free throw window, thus making it more challenging.

How would that truly affect the cpu shooting Free throws? Does it just keep their percentage lower shooting? Thx for educating me

Old 10-14-2023, 12:35 PM   #109
Pro

jkits's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by GisherJohn24
How would that truly affect the cpu shooting Free throws? Does it just keep their percentage lower shooting? Thx for educating me

Its always been a question if it actually does make it more difficult for the CPU to shoot free throws. B/c I was focused on so many other parts of the game, I think keeping an eye on it at this point may be vital so we can be certain. But yes, its supposed to lower theirs as well
Old 10-14-2023, 01:50 PM   #110
MVP

GisherJohn24's Arena

OVR: 4
KingSimKits: NBA 2K24 | 12min Qtr | Tru Sim Sliders, Gameplay & Stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkits
Its always been a question if it actually does make it more difficult for the CPU to shoot free throws. B/c I was focused on so many other parts of the game, I think keeping an eye on it at this point may be vital so we can be certain. But yes, its supposed to lower theirs as well

Wow. Very odd. Historically they never had a free throw slider. I wish 2K went a little more in depth on their sliders with an in-game tutorial.

So much is unclear and not explained well. Thx for your sliders btw. Had to lower the cpu skills a bit because I am rusty but love your sliders overall.

Old 10-15-2023, 03:53 PM   #111
MVP

dubplate's Arena

OVR: 12

Getting back into 2K after a few year hiatus. Started a Spurs franchise and playing my first game against the Mavs was a freaking beat down.

Just 3 pointer after 3 pointer. Wide open, contested, doesn’t matter it is going in.

Came back a bit at the end of the half to make it an 8 point deficit, but the rails went off real fast in the 3rd. I wound up swimming to the end with around 7 minutes left down by 20, and we lost 127 -101

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-15-2023, 05:13 PM   #112
Pro

sportomatic75's Arena

OVR: 0

I am having a hard time with these sliders. I get beat by the AIs defense 80 percent of the time and get blown out

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »