Home

KingSimKits: NBA 2K24 | 12min Qtr | Tru Sim Sliders, Gameplay & Stats

This is a discussion on KingSimKits: NBA 2K24 | 12min Qtr | Tru Sim Sliders, Gameplay & Stats within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 11-16-2023, 10:08 AM   #137
Pro

jkits's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: KingSimKits: NBA 2K24 | 12min Qtr | Tru Sim Sliders, Gameplay & Stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkredskin
been playing the ver 3 veteran been noticing cpu making most of there 3 pointers and can't stop them any suggestions on stopping it everything thing else is perfect thanks
Definitely, you just trim down their 3pt slider about 3-4 points, and see how they perform from there. Let me know bro!
Old 11-16-2023, 10:04 PM   #138
Your Go-to TV Expert

Scott's Arena

OVR: 52

Yeah, I play like trash on Veteran. Lost 128-101 to Memphis. They shot 63%, 72 Points in the paint, 11/24 3PT
Old 11-16-2023, 10:48 PM   #139
Pro

jkits's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott
Yeah, I play like trash on Veteran. Lost 128-101 to Memphis. They shot 63%, 72 Points in the paint, 11/24 3PT
Mann lol...so how I can help you get a more balanced gameplay for you?
Old 11-17-2023, 11:42 AM   #140
Rookie

OVR: 0

Does anyone know how to improve shot making in the post? Is there a specific slider setting that address this? The defense is smothering. I know how to get open but even when I have a clear shot the ball doesn’t go in. I am on superstar version and am thinking about using these custom sliders. Thanks to everyone here for all the posts.
Old 11-18-2023, 08:54 PM   #141
MVP

creweutah's Arena

Hey man. Just a quick question, sorry if it’s already been answered. Looking to play casual difficulty: what difficulty do I put it on? And for example if I want to go up to veteran, does the difficulty setting change??
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-19-2023, 02:06 PM   #142
Hall Of Fame

ggsimmonds's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkits
That's awesome, kinda goes to show that even with a superstar we can sometimes still not pull out the victory. Im the same when it comes to play style as well!
I'm going to disagree with you here. Wemby isn't a superstar (yet) and should not be able to singlehandedly carry a team. This isn't a good outcome for him if he just dived in with a team he's not familiar with and just went Wemby. If he were to stick with this team and casual sliders within about 8 games he would be posting in general joining the chorus of screaming the game has changed because he's now blowing out teams when in reality he just learned how to play with the team.

I'd advise him to up the difficulty
Old 11-19-2023, 03:22 PM   #143
Rookie

I really like V3.0, the biggest issue I'm having is the CPU pulling up for a 5-10 feet jump shots instead of a layup when no defender is in front of them. Sometime a player will be guarding another player outside the paint. This is happening a lot especially with players like Westbrook, Harden, Maxey, Williamson, etc.

Ex.
https://youtu.be/lhdFaiCdYj8?si=54BLkZRkxCNyxw7L

Last edited by Keshunleon33; 11-19-2023 at 04:18 PM.
Old 11-19-2023, 10:49 PM   #144
Pro

jkits's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keshunleon33
I really like V3.0, the biggest issue I'm having is the CPU pulling up for a 5-10 feet jump shots instead of a layup when no defender is in front of them. Sometime a player will be guarding another player outside the paint. This is happening a lot especially with players like Westbrook, Harden, Maxey, Williamson, etc.

Ex.
https://youtu.be/lhdFaiCdYj8?si=54BLkZRkxCNyxw7L
I think there's some room to tweak tendencies, especially since we've had 3.0 out for almost a month. Plus I'll be testing ATD rosters soon as well, to see if we get a better display of player tendencies combined with sliders

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »