Home

KingSimKits: NBA 2K24 | 12min Qtr | Tru Sim Sliders, Gameplay & Stats

This is a discussion on KingSimKits: NBA 2K24 | 12min Qtr | Tru Sim Sliders, Gameplay & Stats within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-28-2023, 10:09 PM   #81
Pro

sportomatic75's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: KingSimKits: NBA 2K24 | 12min Qtr | Tru Sim Sliders, Gameplay & Stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkits
Great question man...If you could, research this for me? I was wondering since its now corssplay, that it may show up on the same 2K share. Check that out for me and let me know?
I did not know for sure, I do have both PS5 and Xbox Series X so I figured someone uploaded it on both consoles 2K Share. I don't know if someone uploaded your set, or yours just shows up!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-28-2023, 11:26 PM   #82
Pro

jkits's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrprice33
Sorry, not 80 shots, 80 possessions, meaning FGA+TO+(.44*FTA)-OREB. League average last year was around 103, so wayyyyyy slower than the league. I saw somewhere that turning up offensive awareness, drive to basket, and 3pt tendency sliders helps.
Ahh I see. Yea 80 would be pretty low for sure. Definitely awareness makes them play with a better sense of urgency. Thanks for the feedback!
Old 09-28-2023, 11:28 PM   #83
Pro

jkits's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportomatic75
I did not know for sure, I do have both PS5 and Xbox Series X so I figured someone uploaded it on both consoles 2K Share. I don't know if someone uploaded your set, or yours just shows up!
Ok thanks for the update. Let me look up some sources just so that I can make sure as well.
Old 09-29-2023, 08:41 PM   #84
Rookie

Mikey6189's Arena

played 3 games with the Lakers against various types of opponents and had a blast. Keep up the good work! If I had any small gripe maybe there could be more pace. Several times per game CPU held the ball the full 24 seconds at the top of the 3 point line. That probably has more to do with the game design itself and not something you did wrong. Overall great work so far and looking forward to how you improve things in the next update.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 09-29-2023, 11:38 PM   #85
Pro

jkits's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikey6189
played 3 games with the Lakers against various types of opponents and had a blast. Keep up the good work! If I had any small gripe maybe there could be more pace. Several times per game CPU held the ball the full 24 seconds at the top of the 3 point line. That probably has more to do with the game design itself and not something you did wrong. Overall great work so far and looking forward to how you improve things in the next update.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Awesome man, appreciate these box scores and feedback! I noticed the pace as well. 2 things I did for V2.0 (coming Oct 4th), was turn up the Game Speed to 54, and the CPU off & def awareness to 78 (veteran set). Sometimes it can just be a 2K thing as well. V.20 is essentially V1.1 but with all the requested fixes and changes. I'm LOVING how it plays right now. Will still need some testing, but by the time we reach V 3.0, we'll be solid for a great slider set. Can't wait for you to try it Oct 4th. Keep these coming man, and thanks again!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-29-2023, 11:39 PM   #86
Pro

jkits's Arena

V2.0 PREVIEW

Old 10-02-2023, 11:52 AM   #87
Rookie

Good morning Kingsim. I have great news for you and I know it will help you with the gameplay sliders. I found two websites that helps us make nba 2k24 plays a whole lot better. You have to try it. You have to try it. First go to ThaLiveKing video called This Might Change Your Offline Experience in NBA 2K23 because he's going to explain how to do it offline instead of going to MYNBA and do it in season because in the next YouTube video go to Sim gaming
Network called How I fixed nba 2k24 and follow him as he tell you how to edit and add these numbers. So what I did was Google the top 50 nba players for 2023 season. Then I began to follow Sim gaming tutorial. It took me about 30 minutes to do everything but when I finished and plugged in your sliders that you created kingsimkits 1.0 it played like I was watching a real nba game. I want you try it and tell me what you think.
Old 10-02-2023, 06:15 PM   #88
Pro

jkits's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mebanecedric
Good morning Kingsim. I have great news for you and I know it will help you with the gameplay sliders. I found two websites that helps us make nba 2k24 plays a whole lot better. You have to try it. You have to try it. First go to ThaLiveKing video called This Might Change Your Offline Experience in NBA 2K23 because he's going to explain how to do it offline instead of going to MYNBA and do it in season because in the next YouTube video go to Sim gaming
Network called How I fixed nba 2k24 and follow him as he tell you how to edit and add these numbers. So what I did was Google the top 50 nba players for 2023 season. Then I began to follow Sim gaming tutorial. It took me about 30 minutes to do everything but when I finished and plugged in your sliders that you created kingsimkits 1.0 it played like I was watching a real nba game. I want you try it and tell me what you think.
Thanks bro! Will def look into this

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »