Home

GillBoldberg's NFL 2K4 Roster

This is a discussion on GillBoldberg's NFL 2K4 Roster within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 11-03-2021, 09:15 PM   #225
MVP

GillBoldberg's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: GillBoldberg's NFL 2K4 Roster

Sorry for the delay guys, I didn't abandon you! I ran into some last min issues with the editor but I have added in all the players that I wanted. Again, it won't ever be a full roster unfortunately so this is the best we'll get for now. I can still add in more players in future updates. I'm in the process of finishing up the ratings on these new players and then the file should be good to go. I won't give it a specific day when it'll be ready but it will be ready sooner than later.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-08-2021, 06:38 PM   #226
MVP

GillBoldberg's Arena

It's finally here guys. 2021-22 NFL Roster

-Because of renaming players being an absolute nightmare to do in the editor, this file does not have EVERY player renamed/edited.
-Starters and rotational players (Backup QB's too!)
-All teams complete outside of the FA List (next update)

I'm sure I've missed a bunch of players on each team but that's what updates are for. I wouldn't start a franchise just yet unless you're really eager. The FA list is still full of a bunch of 90+ rated players so I want to decrease their OVR's first. Plus every team is like 30+mill under the cap because of how I created this file. There's an easy fix to get at least the star players to have somewhat realistic contracts and I want to get that in in the next update.

A lot of hard work went into this so I hope you guys enjoy!

Last edited by GillBoldberg; 11-15-2021 at 08:30 PM.
Old 11-15-2021, 08:30 PM   #227
MVP

GillBoldberg's Arena

Updated the first post with the franchise ready v1 file.

Added in a few more players, cleaned up the FA list (no players over 80 ovr) and updated player contracts with game generated ones for more realism in franchise.

Don't know how many updates I'll be able to do this year but possibly one for the playoffs.

Enjoy guys!
Old 11-20-2021, 05:11 PM   #228
Just started!

OVR: 0

Sorry but is there any chance you know how to add/update rosters on a Series X that's in Dev mode? The game works great but I can't find a tutorial on how to update anything except for people on PC. Please help if you can. I swear I will PayPal the first person to help me get the best rosters and I'LL PAY FIRST! Someone help me out.
Old 01-06-2022, 03:19 PM   #229
Rookie

Hello,

So, I've tried FTP'ing all of these files over to my xbox, in all different possible combinations .... And I can't get the roster to load.

my xbox is softmodded... How do I transfer the file to my system , so it works?

Please help. 2k4 is awesome!! Would love to have the 21-22 rosters working
Old 01-08-2022, 12:27 AM   #230
MVP

GillBoldberg's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by GonnaFlyNow7
Hello,

So, I've tried FTP'ing all of these files over to my xbox, in all different possible combinations .... And I can't get the roster to load.

my xbox is softmodded... How do I transfer the file to my system , so it works?

Please help. 2k4 is awesome!! Would love to have the 21-22 rosters working
I just got an OG xbox recently and I was having the same issue, using USB. I was able to copy the file over but couldn't get it to load. After some unsuccessful digging, I thought it probably had to do with the xbox save signing. So instead of having the editor do the un-signing I used the stand alone program and that solved the issue of the save not loading. Trying to transfer my save back to USB keeps throwing me errors tho so I'm probably stuck editing on PS2 but playing on XBOX. Oh well lol

If anyone else had this issue, try this file and let me know if it works for you.
Attached Files
File Type: zip XBOX.zip (272.8 KB, 20 views)
Old 01-27-2022, 09:56 PM   #231
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by GillBoldberg
I just got an OG xbox recently and I was having the same issue, using USB. I was able to copy the file over but couldn't get it to load. After some unsuccessful digging, I thought it probably had to do with the xbox save signing. So instead of having the editor do the un-signing I used the stand alone program and that solved the issue of the save not loading. Trying to transfer my save back to USB keeps throwing me errors tho so I'm probably stuck editing on PS2 but playing on XBOX. Oh well lol

If anyone else had this issue, try this file and let me know if it works for you.

Thank you! It worked
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-27-2022, 09:58 PM   #232
Rookie

Anyone able to play 2k4 in 720p on xbox? I've been messing around ogxhd, but can't get 16;9/720p to work

Would love to do so with either 2k4 or 2k5

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »