Home

GillBoldberg's NFL 2K4 Roster

This is a discussion on GillBoldberg's NFL 2K4 Roster within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 06-23-2022, 11:53 PM   #241
MVP

GillBoldberg's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: GillBoldberg's NFL 2K4 Roster

Another small update just uploaded to the first post. Cleaned up the FA list, added in some more players, file is ready for franchise.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-20-2022, 08:08 PM   #242
Rookie

NomadSR's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by GillBoldberg
I just got an OG xbox recently and I was having the same issue, using USB. I was able to copy the file over but couldn't get it to load. After some unsuccessful digging, I thought it probably had to do with the xbox save signing. So instead of having the editor do the un-signing I used the stand alone program and that solved the issue of the save not loading. Trying to transfer my save back to USB keeps throwing me errors tho so I'm probably stuck editing on PS2 but playing on XBOX. Oh well lol

If anyone else had this issue, try this file and let me know if it works for you.
Thanks for the rosters. They work on ps2 version just fine on my Series X.
I did grab the xbox roster too on my OG softmodded xbox, but I cant get my game to show any video , i can hear Berman doing his thing when i load the game but no video. All my other games work fine. I am playing from the disc not a backup or anything. Im using component cables. I know its offtopic but can someone tell me how to get the game to show video?
Old 07-20-2022, 08:12 PM   #243
Rookie

NomadSR's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by GonnaFlyNow7
Anyone able to play 2k4 in 720p on xbox? I've been messing around ogxhd, but can't get 16;9/720p to work

Would love to do so with either 2k4 or 2k5
Same here. no video no matter what settings i have it on.
Old 07-22-2022, 04:27 PM   #244
MVP

GillBoldberg's Arena

That’s weird. I have a softmoded Xbox and I am able to play via disc or off the HDD. I’d double check your video settings or even change them back to default and see if that changes anything
Old 07-23-2022, 07:52 PM   #245
Just started!

OVR: 0

Is there any way you could post a .psu version of the new rosters? Using a Free McBoot memory card, and also using a mac so I'm unable to use the PS2 Save Builder. Thanks for the work you put into the rosters!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-24-2022, 03:13 AM   #246
Rookie

NomadSR's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by GillBoldberg
That’s weird. I have a softmoded Xbox and I am able to play via disc or off the HDD. I’d double check your video settings or even change them back to default and see if that changes anything
Ive tried buying the original composite cables , unmodding the xbox to default , nothing . it wil not play the video just the audio . 2k5 and all my other games work fine. Tried hooking it to an older tv , still the same results. I finally gave up and just using the ps2 rosters on my series x .
Old 07-25-2022, 12:30 AM   #247
MVP

GillBoldberg's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkV7
Is there any way you could post a .psu version of the new rosters? Using a Free McBoot memory card, and also using a mac so I'm unable to use the PS2 Save Builder. Thanks for the work you put into the rosters!
Let me know if it works

Quote:
Originally Posted by NomadSR
Ive tried buying the original composite cables , unmodding the xbox to default , nothing . it wil not play the video just the audio . 2k5 and all my other games work fine. Tried hooking it to an older tv , still the same results. I finally gave up and just using the ps2 rosters on my series x .
Super strange. If your cables work with all your other games I have no idea why 2K4 would be any different
Attached Files
File Type: zip Gill2022.psu.zip (259.3 KB, 43 views)
Old 07-25-2022, 11:39 AM   #248
Just started!

OVR: 0

Yep it works. This is awesome, thank you!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »