Home

GillBoldberg's NFL 2K4 Roster

This is a discussion on GillBoldberg's NFL 2K4 Roster within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-11-2022, 08:11 AM   #249
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: GillBoldberg's NFL 2K4 Roster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GillBoldberg
Let me know if it works

Super strange. If your cables work with all your other games I have no idea why 2K4 would be any different
He might have a v1.6 xbox with the xcaliber chip i would recommend xbmc4gamers and use rockys 480p patcher script

i had this issue with 2K5 although it was not a component cable issue it was a bad rip issue so i had to get my disc buffed and then the rip worked fine

If you're grabbing the game from archive orgs hdd ready set (which i don't recommend) a lot of those are bad rips and will give you issues

2K4 and 5 can be found for dirt cheap so i would highly recommend buying from a store that offers buffering service as usually they buff the games before they put them on the shelf
Old 01-28-2023, 02:35 AM   #250
Rookie

parkej13's Arena

Can someone tell me how to get these rosters from my PC to my PS2. I'm late to the party and normally I'm pretty tech savy but when it comes to transferring data from a PC to an old PS2, I'm clueless..
Madden 10
Madden 12
NCAA Football 06
NCAA Football 13
College Hoops 2K8
Old 02-01-2023, 08:44 PM   #251
Rookie

parkej13's Arena

So glad I found this. I tried playing 2K5 and TBH, presentation aside, it's not a very good game. It's overrated IMO. I went out and bought 2K4 the other day and OMG, this game plays so much better. It's missing some of the presentation elements of 2K5, but that's something I can live with. The AI is much better in 2K4, especially the QB and DB AI. And the game also runs much smoother and faster than 2K5. In 2K5 the game play feels more sluggish and the animations don't look very good either. 2K5 is not a bad game, but since I bought 2K4, I plan on sticking with it as my sim football game.
Madden 10
Madden 12
NCAA Football 06
NCAA Football 13
College Hoops 2K8
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »