Home

IT'S FINALLY READY: THE OPERATION SPORTS COMMUNITY ROSTER: OFFSEASON/DRAFT EDITION =)

This is a discussion on IT'S FINALLY READY: THE OPERATION SPORTS COMMUNITY ROSTER: OFFSEASON/DRAFT EDITION =) within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 05-29-2006, 12:50 PM   #49
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: IT'S FINALLY READY: THE OPERATION SPORTS COMMUNITY ROSTER: OFFSEASON/DRAFT EDITIO

Quote:
Originally Posted by slapnutz2k2
You probably mean #38
As much as I would like to edit all numbers for all the number changes, I'm really looking more for name, PBP, and ROOKIE # changes. The Lendale White issue has been addressed though.
Old 05-29-2006, 01:07 PM   #50
MVP

OVR: 14
Re: IT'S FINALLY READY: THE OPERATION SPORTS COMMUNITY ROSTER: OFFSEASON/DRAFT EDITIO

Chad Jackson is #19 and Maroney is #39
Old 05-29-2006, 01:15 PM   #51
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by eXperiment63
Chad Jackson is #19 and Maroney is #39
Thanks, I will get to them later tonight.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-29-2006, 01:27 PM   #52
MVP

OVR: 14

Actually Jackson changed to 17 per the patriots website.
Old 05-29-2006, 02:02 PM   #53
Pro

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flipmo23
As much as I would like to edit all numbers for all the number changes, I'm really looking more for name, PBP, and ROOKIE # changes. The Lendale White issue has been addressed though.
Are you looking for player photos? There are a few veterans that do not have photos. I think most of them are the 2nd year players. If we can submit the player photo that can be used, will you update those?
Old 05-29-2006, 03:32 PM   #54
My Momma's Son

bigeastbumrush's Arena

OVR: 37
Re: IT'S FINALLY READY: THE OPERATION SPORTS COMMUNITY ROSTER: OFFSEASON/DRAFT EDITION =)

YOU GUYS ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-29-2006, 04:35 PM   #55
MVP

FlyingFinn's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthewk
Are you looking for player photos? There are a few veterans that do not have photos. I think most of them are the 2nd year players. If we can submit the player photo that can be used, will you update those?
You can't add new photos to the game.... and some people don't care for "closet match" photos from existing players so it is best to just leave them as No Photo and let individuals adjust to their liking.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-29-2006, 04:57 PM   #56
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingFinn
You can't add new photos to the game.... and some people don't care for "closet match" photos from existing players so it is best to just leave them as No Photo and let individuals adjust to their liking.

Thats exactly the reason why we didn't add player photos as the case has always been using your editor its quite simple matthewk....we can't and didn't, we realized a long time ago the editors limitations and complied this roster with that inmind.

Like Finn has just stated guys its like that for the very reasons he's just pointed out and so far we haven't seen anything thats effected the rosters as far as how they play, photos are just that "Photos" and do not have any effect what-so-ever concerning "Gameplay" or the rosters presentation as a 2K7 update, we've all seen photos shown as being blacked out even from VC themselves and this is nothing different as a matter of fact this roster is better in almost all aspects since they haven't done one in what seems like forever so we're all proud of this roster despite the fact it doesn't include certain photos its still the best out here on the net.

Holla Back ya'll
Rickster101

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »