Home

IT'S FINALLY READY: THE OPERATION SPORTS COMMUNITY ROSTER: OFFSEASON/DRAFT EDITION =)

This is a discussion on IT'S FINALLY READY: THE OPERATION SPORTS COMMUNITY ROSTER: OFFSEASON/DRAFT EDITION =) within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 05-30-2006, 06:40 AM   #73
MVP

wayne23's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: IT'S FINALLY READY: THE OPERATION SPORTS COMMUNITY ROSTER: OFFSEASON/DRAFT EDITION =)

Awesome job guys.
Old 05-30-2006, 06:40 AM   #74
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: IT'S FINALLY READY: THE OPERATION SPORTS COMMUNITY ROSTER: OFFSEASON/DRAFT EDITIO

Quote:
Originally Posted by nflchampion
I'm not calling you out, Rick, I was just wondering if the vets stats had been updated in this new roster. Perhaps that would be a new thing to do for the community roster--everyone take their team and make the player attributes as accurate as possible. So long as we double check and make sure people are working towards the most realistic representation possible, we can make the rosters better reflect 2k7. I like what you guys have done with the rookies, I just worry that if the vets aren't updated, they'll play under performance and these new guys will come to dominate.
The veteran ratings HAVE been updated. I was the one who personally did them. Steve Smith is in the very high 90s if I recall.

Just to clear that up, the vets were all redone by yours truly.
Old 05-30-2006, 09:26 AM   #75
MVP

FunNgun034's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: IT'S FINALLY READY: THE OPERATION SPORTS COMMUNITY ROSTER: OFFSEASON/DRAFT EDITIO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickster101
True and we did it all for guys like you who've remained true to 2K Football!!!

Holla Back ya'll
Rickster101

Great work.. I appreciate the time you Guyz invested in making this roster and im sure it will be awesome..I just previewed Madden 2007 and 2k5 is still away ahead of EA when it comes to next gen graphics..Great Job...I cant wait to download this and play..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-30-2006, 10:50 AM   #76
Pro

OVR: 9
Re: IT'S FINALLY READY: THE OPERATION SPORTS COMMUNITY ROSTER: OFFSEASON/DRAFT EDITION =)

For the record, I'm not calling anyone out. I mentioned the markers because I noticed the same spelling errors in Convince's rosters, which he credits you for the base file. Putting 2 and 2 together led me to the conclusion that these were the markers you referred to when you attacked him for using your file.

I'm not trying to be negative at all. In fact, I think this roster is incredible. I'm just trying to help where I can to get te base file as accurate as possible.
Old 05-30-2006, 11:46 AM   #77
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthewk
For the record, I'm not calling anyone out. I mentioned the markers because I noticed the same spelling errors in Convince's rosters, which he credits you for the base file. Putting 2 and 2 together led me to the conclusion that these were the markers you referred to when you attacked him for using your file.

I'm not trying to be negative at all. In fact, I think this roster is incredible. I'm just trying to help where I can to get te base file as accurate as possible.

And thats a good thing matthewk because like I said before its only a base roster and its still early in this off season so I'm sure there will be further updats as camps turnout these guys and hopefully they make the final cuts for their teams rosters, but for now this roster should hold up as the new "Standard" to base off from and move forward with this.

Come round Aug/Sept this file will be better then anything we've seen from VC or any online service we've seen in quite awhile and this site should be proud to host such an impressive roster, its only going to get better because we intend on keeping this game its rosters and engine running for as long as we possibly can and theres a interest from this Community....we'll try to keep it going and updated and up to this point I think the "Crew" has done an excellent job considering we've done most of this on our on with support from you and guys from this site and Community at large.

Holla Back ya'll
Rickster101
Old 05-30-2006, 11:51 AM   #78
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flipmo23
The veteran ratings HAVE been updated. I was the one who personally did them. Steve Smith is in the very high 90s if I recall.

Just to clear that up, the vets were all redone by yours truly.

And to add its one hell of an effort considering the massive task alone just getting all these rookies in here and now its time for the rookies and vets to get along and play nice with one another, its time for Football 2K style so lets play ball!!!

Holla Back ya'll
Rickster101
Old 05-30-2006, 11:56 AM   #79
Pro

OVR: 9

I spent a little time checking some of the vets, and they are definitely up to date. Smith is like a 95 overall.

I would be willing to add player photos to the file. Last years rookies already have fake photos, so why not give everyone a photo? I'm going to do this on my own anyways, so why not make it part of the base. Unless, of course the group thinks it would be better leaving them blank.
Old 05-30-2006, 12:20 PM   #80
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthewk
I spent a little time checking some of the vets, and they are definitely up to date. Smith is like a 95 overall.

I would be willing to add player photos to the file. Last years rookies already have fake photos, so why not give everyone a photo? I'm going to do this on my own anyways, so why not make it part of the base. Unless, of course the group thinks it would be better leaving them blank.

Actually working on the player photos wasn't a priority for us and we know that Finns editor isn't going to fix that as he has already eluded to this himself in an earlier post.

As for the details of using a copy and paste method for photos I really don't have any personel interest myself and use the editor for editing basically player ratings and items that the editor does first hand and foremost....edit.

If you find a way to actually do this that'd be a good thing but from what he's already stated here thats something that doesn't appear to be a priority to him or most guys who do editing basically its all about the players and those edits especially the ones that doen't appear in the in-game set up.

Holla Back ya'll
Rickster101

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »