Home

IT'S FINALLY READY: THE OPERATION SPORTS COMMUNITY ROSTER: OFFSEASON/DRAFT EDITION =)

This is a discussion on IT'S FINALLY READY: THE OPERATION SPORTS COMMUNITY ROSTER: OFFSEASON/DRAFT EDITION =) within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 07-18-2006, 09:33 PM   #449
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: IT'S FINALLY READY: THE OPERATION SPORTS COMMUNITY ROSTER: OFFSEASON/DRAFT EDITION =)

Ok, you buy an action replay. You download the file, which is in .zip format. You do NOT need to do anything to the file. Open up AR after installing the software obviously, and then drag the file from your desktop to the memory card. That's it, load it up in game.

The rosters are for off-line use only.
Old 07-18-2006, 09:37 PM   #450
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: IT'S FINALLY READY: THE OPERATION SPORTS COMMUNITY ROSTER: OFFSEASON/DRAFT EDITION =)

Thanks Flipmo, one last question. What is the most current roster update titled. I'm confused between 12ov and13ov and Global vs. non-Global. What is the difference? I'm looking for a good updated roster that's ready to go without editing. Also please explain what the file 17ov or something on one of Rickster's post was about.

thanks
patrick
Old 07-18-2006, 09:50 PM   #451
MVP

koebner's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: IT'S FINALLY READY: THE OPERATION SPORTS COMMUNITY ROSTER: OFFSEASON/DRAFT EDITIO

Quote:
Originally Posted by pknipp1
Thanks Flipmo, one last question. What is the most current roster update titled. I'm confused between 12ov and13ov and Global vs. non-Global. What is the difference? I'm looking for a good updated roster that's ready to go without editing. Also please explain what the file 17ov or something on one of Rickster's post was about.

thanks
patrick
Global edits refer to editing a given value of a player rating category an "across the board edit".An example would be the Offensive Line speed edit that increases all o-linemens' speed to a specdific range.Their is also an aggression edit that modifies the aggression rating for all players by position.
There is much debate as to the overall value or enhancement to gameplay these edits bring.Try both rosters sets to see whether you like them or not.
For the most recent update without global edits,go to post #437 in this thread.
It would also benefit you greatly to download Flying Finns' NFL2K5 roster editor from his website.You can easily edit all aspects of the rosters yourself with his simple,easy to use program.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-18-2006, 11:01 PM   #452
Rookie

HELP ANYONE! I've downloaded the zip folder OSCDRv13 and there are folders within that folder. What do I need to do to get the necessary files onto my memory card. Do I need to extract the entire folder or attach only specific files. Anyone with knowledge of this please advise.

thanks
patrick
Old 07-18-2006, 11:58 PM   #453
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
HELP ANYONE! I've downloaded the zip folder OSCDRv13 and there are folders within that folder. What do I need to do to get the necessary files onto my memory card. Do I need to extract the entire folder or attach only specific files. Anyone with knowledge of this please advise.

thanks
patrick
Just put the entire folder onto your AR memory card and load it up in the game...
NBA: CHICAGO BULLS
NCAA: TEXAS LONGHORNS
FIFA: THE NETHERLANDS
UEFA:
FEYENOORD ROTTERDAM, REAL MADRID
Old 07-19-2006, 01:03 PM   #454
Rookie

I figured it out, thanks. I played 2 games and noticed the tempo of the game was much faster than the original while using the OSCDRv13 file. What was changed on this file to make it play faster than the original game? Also what does the Aggression file 64/127 (I believe) do to the play of the game? Is there a roster update that plays like the original? Advise The rosters looked great.

FYI...Alan Ricard (fb) on the Ravens was released today.
Old 07-19-2006, 02:46 PM   #455
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: IT'S FINALLY READY: THE OPERATION SPORTS COMMUNITY ROSTER: OFFSEASON/DRAFT EDITIO

Quote:
I figured it out, thanks. I played 2 games and noticed the tempo of the game was much faster than the original while using the OSCDRv13 file. What was changed on this file to make it play faster than the original game? Also what does the Aggression file 64/127 (I believe) do to the play of the game? Is there a roster update that plays like the original? Advise The rosters looked great.

FYI...Alan Ricard (fb) on the Ravens was released today.
Thanks. The aggression model is NOT in this version of the roster, so the game shouldn't play any faster or whatever. The file with the aggression model is in the alternate rosters thread.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-25-2006, 03:29 PM   #456
Rookie

OVR: 2

can i download these onto my action replay max for ps2?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »