Home

Rickster101 Roster update

This is a discussion on Rickster101 Roster update within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 01-04-2006, 03:24 PM   #41
RIP Brodie!!!

CaptainZombie's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: Rickster101 Roster update

Quote:
Originally Posted by daflyboys
It's just a variation of the roster update you did from Candyman's.
I want to chime in here one second. I'm not opposed to anyone using my V1-6 roster files to better enjoy NFL2K5 + making your own edits.

Daf, Please create your own thread for a file that you are going to post + please remove your file and give some proper credit in the thread to the people that you got the file from. You practically hijacked this thread and placed your file in here.

It's one thing if you colaborated with Rick and I to create 1 file, but it defeats the purpose of the thread. This is Rick's thread to discuss Rick's file.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-04-2006, 06:34 PM   #42
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20

Back to the buisness at hand gentlemen...I've just updated a few more players in the form of addtions to their respective teams however due to the editors naming limatations Scottie Vines of the lions will not allow that name to be used or it will change associated names to the same/associated files so Scott Vincent is what it will allow and not effect any others associated with it and this is what I used to keep the files from corrupting.

Also new additional players have been added to the Jets roster,widerecievers Dante' Ridgeway #84 rookie and Harry Williams #18 also a rookie have been added to their respective teams along with Efrem Hill #5 of the Panthers.

Now I used the .274 editor to do these and I can't say you'll be able to view them if you're using another version other then this one,I checked it in the game and the names are there on the teams I've just mentioned so if you've DL'd this lastest roster file please let me know if their still appearing in the game on your end.

And daflyboy I'm sadden to hear you're somewhat disapointed in what I'm doing here but in order for me to do my work it is necessary in order to keep the focus of this threads intentional purpose.

I have no problem with you or what your doing I only want to keep seperate our different rosters and continue to provide these for not only myself but you too also so you will have the latest and most updated roster I can provide I hope you can see just how complicated things can get by not cooperating and seeing this as something that not only benifits you but also in bringing us your versions with current data please understand that this is an ongoing process and I need to remain focus in completing and updating them.

This is my latest update in the process and theres still more to do so once again please understand its nothing personel and I'm sure things will work out but let me get you something we both can take pride in and provide for members still taking interest in what we both want out of this if I've offended you it was nothing intention bro,you have my respect all I ask is the same in return.

Holla Back y'all
Rickster101
Attached Files
File Type: zip ESPNNFL2K5_Rkstr101v3.zip (255.6 KB, 11 views)
File Type: zip ESPNNFL2K5_Rkstr101v4.zip (276.2 KB, 4 views)

Last edited by Rickster101; 01-09-2006 at 05:51 PM.
Old 01-04-2006, 07:49 PM   #43
RIP Brodie!!!

CaptainZombie's Arena

Quote:
Well if this isn't getting ridiculous....no one's "hijacking" anything. Just trying to give credit where credit is due. I'm done.

Daf, I didn't mean to piss you off.

Why would you place your file in someone else's thread? Start up a new thread w/ your file giving credit and build upon your file. Helps build a fanbase + it gives people here at OS multiple files to work with.
Old 01-05-2006, 08:22 AM   #44
Rookie

luv4skating's Arena

OVR: 2

Great work here guys I'm going to use this roster update/editor when I get home later tonight, question:

This is a bit off topic *sorry* but you guys seem to be very knowlegable about this game so here goes.

I just bought this game again the first time I had it I just didn't get it and I got frustrated and took it back to EB Games, I clearly think that this is better then Madden, although I started with Madden years ago, so my question is who in your opinion has the best overall sliders, or should I start with some beginners sliders if there are some, or just suck it up and use the hardest sliders on the toughest level until I get the hang of it.

Your help with this will be greatly appreciated!!
Old 01-05-2006, 04:31 PM   #45
Banned

daflyboys's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by candyman56
Daf, I didn't mean to piss you off. Why would you place your file in someone else's thread? Start up a new thread w/ your file giving credit and build upon your file. Helps build a fanbase + it gives people here at OS multiple files to work with.
Okay...lemme re-think, re-address this. I should know better than to be at work when things suck and try to do this as a diversion. I guess I just didn't want to hassle with anything additional and was already pissed about other garbage going on (I know, I know....if I have an issue....use a tissue ) Okay, let's start over....sorry about my male PMS moment there.

I'll relocate the file later and get discussion going there....of course, with continued props to both of you for your work. I do have some on-going findings and would be interested to see what others might say.

Sorry again. However, there will be no Hallmark cards!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-05-2006, 07:16 PM   #46
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

Quote:
Okay...lemme re-think, re-address this. I should know better than to be at work when things suck and try to do this as a diversion. I guess I just didn't want to hassle with anything additional and was already pissed about other garbage going on (I know, I know....if I have an issue....use a tissue ) Okay, let's start over....sorry about my male PMS moment there.

I'll relocate the file later and get discussion going there....of course, with continued props to both of you for your work. I do have some on-going findings and would be interested to see what others might say.

No problem bro let me be the first to say mad props on your edits they are off da hook and really do bring another of play to the rosters,I'll post more in your thread when its up and going meantime I'm gonna get in a few more games and get back to you in your thread,again congrats on some fantastic edits not seen in awhile around these parts they're great!!!

Holla Back y'all
Rickster101
Old 01-05-2006, 07:21 PM   #47
RIP Brodie!!!

CaptainZombie's Arena

Quote:

No problem at all dude. Work can suck most of the time, I use OS as an escape when work is driving me nuts. It's times like this that I wish I still had the xbox w/ all these new files.

Good luck w/ the file
Old 01-05-2006, 07:39 PM   #48
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv4skating
Great work here guys I'm going to use this roster update/editor when I get home later tonight, question:

This is a bit off topic *sorry* but you guys seem to be very knowlegable about this game so here goes.

I just bought this game again the first time I had it I just didn't get it and I got frustrated and took it back to EB Games, I clearly think that this is better then Madden, although I started with Madden years ago, so my question is who in your opinion has the best overall sliders, or should I start with some beginners sliders if there are some, or just suck it up and use the hardest sliders on the toughest level until I get the hang of it.

Your help with this will be greatly appreciated!!

Well actually there is no one set of sliders that I can say are the best due to different play styles guys have and rosters they use but starting out with something associated with a particular set of rosters usually works and you can adjust to your own preference from there,Candyman and I have sets we use that can be found in a link thats in his thread for settings we've put together they're pretty good so you can check em' out there.

Holla Back y'all
Rickster101

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »