Home

Rickster101 Roster update

This is a discussion on Rickster101 Roster update within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 01-11-2006, 01:15 AM   #65
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Rickster101 Roster update

Well gentelmen thanks to want_2_party,his member name I've tweak a few players as it was bought to my attention in a rather no info way just names well I took it on my own to do the work and necessary research to verify and check his findings and sure enough the players he mentioned did require some changes,however I ran into some other items he didn't mention and made those changes also.

In any case they're never gonna be perfect not by a long shot due to certain points in the season when injuires and crazy transactions took place...for example the guard he pointed out is down for the count (IR) and I guess he didn't have time to check that out among other notable items but I do my own work and check them (the rosters) as closely as needed the rest is mostly up to you guys to sometimes fill in the blanks.

I know some of you are just as capable of doing a roster as any other member here and its one thing to point out some roster changes but geez how about droping some data to get the process going name,info,data or something to point in a given or known direction...when anyone asks me for info I give them the whole nine yards and alot of you know this so if you're new at this and don't exactly know how to go about it start off by reading the post and info there then check you data and bring it here to us the guys who don't mind but would like more then a name...I need data,facts,time and place so help a brother out and participate or at least come with constructive critisim and have something to offer.

I don't mean too rant but any players you see missing or missed could possibly be due to a number of reasons in the NFL take time to see what happen to your favorite team or player most times the reason is there you just need to put in a little work,its not that hard and I'm willing to meet most guys halfway but come correct or don't come at all that goes for any member doing rosters free of charge and driven only by their own love and passion for the game.

I apologize if I've offended any of you but for the most part its been a long process and for me its coming to an end for some much needed rest/timeout in order to recharge my batteries and function as a normal human being,this I do for the pure joy and pleasue of my chosen activity and to bring you guys something to enjoy so do just that and have fun with these and my fellow members offerings also we all apreciate your compliments but sometimes they are for the most part too few and we see the views and DLs of files but not much said and thats ok but your comments good or bad do have a bearing and effect on just how much we want to keep 2K Football going so take the time to show these guys your appreciation by any means you feel or see necessary just let em' know you appreciate their work.

Holla Back y'all
Rickster101

Last edited by Rickster101; 01-13-2006 at 03:03 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-11-2006, 09:33 AM   #66
MVP

slapnutz2k2's Arena

OVR: 10

Toniu Fonoti is on the Chargers in your roster.

I guess want_2_party could just switch him over instead of making a new file.
Old 01-11-2006, 02:27 PM   #67
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by slapnutz2k2
Toniu Fonoti is on the Chargers in your roster.

I guess want_2_party could just switch him over instead of making a new file.

Thanks for finding that for me slapnutz2k2 it sure helps out and saves me time, good looking out on that one I owe you one bro!!!

Thanks to slapnutz2k2 I was able to correct the move concerning Toniu Fonoti and filled his slot with rookie Wes Sims on the Chargers team,he has the correct data and all stats have been reset and cleared again thanks slapnutz2k2 this really did save me alot of time.

Holla Back y'all
Rickster101

Last edited by Rickster101; 01-13-2006 at 03:04 PM.
Old 01-11-2006, 05:05 PM   #68
Rookie

OVR: 1
Icon12 Re: Rickster101 Roster update

Rickster101-

I didn't mean to cause you more work. I was mostly trying to see what the intent was. I tried to read through the thread but I must have missed it. I was willing to do the changes on my end, I just wasn't sure if everyone wanted these changes.

My bad. I'll go back to the hole I crawled out of.
Old 01-11-2006, 05:41 PM   #69
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by want_2_party
Rickster101-

I didn't mean to cause you more work. I was mostly trying to see what the intent was. I tried to read through the thread but I must have missed it. I was willing to do the changes on my end, I just wasn't sure if everyone wanted these changes.

My bad. I'll go back to the hole I crawled out of.

Why do that? No harm no foul just read up on some things thats all,I know it can be a pain at times but its worth the time to read and get caught up on things.

As far as being a part of the forums and the family you're already there so don't worry bout it I'm cool, you're cool and I'm sure everybody eles here involved is cool so lets go no forward with this.

I tweak the rosters because I want to stay current and updated like yourself but a litte more detailed info would've been nice in any case the works been done and thanks for dropping in with what you had.

Come outta that hole and make some noise we'd like to here what you got on your mind so again welcome to "OS...Da Spot".

Holla Back y'all
Rickster101
Old 01-13-2006, 03:02 PM   #70
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

These are a couple more updates and corrections especially for the Seattle Seahawks roster that had Robbie Tobeck as a taclke who is really #73 Wayne Hunter a 6'5" 303 lbs 3 year tackle out of Hawaii born 7/21/81.

The original Robbie Tobeck is in as a center in the correct position along with #65 center Chris Spencer (created) 6'3" 309 lbs rookie out of Mississippi born 3/28/82.

Info here is provided incase you want to update the roster on your own as far as edits those are up to you,players used were either from FAs available or in this case the duplicant Robbie Tobeck #73 who is really Wayne Hunter and the creation of Chris Spencer.

Holla Back y'all
Rickster101
Attached Files
File Type: zip ESPNNFL2K5_Rkstr101v7.zip (276.2 KB, 4 views)

Last edited by Rickster101; 01-14-2006 at 03:35 AM.
Old 01-14-2006, 03:29 AM   #71
MVP

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickster101
These are a couple more updates and corrections especially for the Seattle Seahawks roster that had Robbie Tobeck as a taclke who is really #73 Wayne Hunter a 6'5" 303 lbs 3 year tackle out of Hawaii born 7/21/81.

The original Robbie Tobeck is in as a center in the correct position along with #65 center Chris Spencer (created) 6'3" 309 lbs rookie out of Mississippi born 3/28/82.

Info here is provided incase you want to update the roster on your own as far as edits those are up to you,players used were either from FAs available or in this case the duplicant Robbie Tobeck #73 who is really Wayne Hunter and the creation of Chris Spencer.

Holla Back y'all
Rickster101

Dear Rickster,
I try to download your AR roster version 7 but it gives me "error".
Can you please check it and post again AR roster file version 7 that works?
Thanks a lot!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-14-2006, 03:39 AM   #72
MVP

OVR: 9

Now it works!
So thanks!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »