Home

Rickster101 Roster update

This is a discussion on Rickster101 Roster update within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 01-14-2006, 03:43 AM   #73
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Rickster101 Roster update

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bascape666
Dear Rickster,
I try to download your AR roster version 7 but it gives me "error".
Can you please check it and post again AR roster file version 7 that works?
Thanks a lot!

OK try it now I removed the file checked it and everything appears to be there so I don't know what the problem could be but it hasn't happened to me having an issue like this so try it again and let me know if its DLing for you.

Holla Back y'all
Rickster101
Attached Files
File Type: zip ESPNNFL2K5_Rkstr101v7.zip (276.2 KB, 20 views)
File Type: zip ESPNNFL2K5_Rkstr101v8.zip (276.2 KB, 2 views)

Last edited by Rickster101; 01-16-2006 at 01:17 AM.
Old 01-14-2006, 03:46 AM   #74
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

Quote:
Now it works!
So thanks!!

No problem I hope you find it to be enjoyable for you I made a few moves on the Dolphins roster nothing drastic just moved some players around.

Holla Back y'all
Rickster101
Old 01-14-2006, 04:33 AM   #75
MVP

OVR: 9

Another thing Rickster.
Do you think Daflyboys can use your roster v.7 as base and add his editing?
It'd be great to have your roster that is so accurate with all his edits that give to the game a real NFL feeling!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-14-2006, 12:54 PM   #76
ADW
Pro

OVR: 6

Rickster,

If you decide to do another roster update, would you mind going in and making sure the shoe color for the teams that wear black shoes is correct?

This would include Atlanta, Carolina, Chicago, Cincinnati, Detroit, Jacksonvillie, New Orleans, NY Giants, Jets, Philadelphia, Seattle, and Tampa Bay. Also the Steelers would need to be changed from black shoes to white shoes.

I try to keep current with the latest roster updates, but each time I download a new set I find myself going in and having to change the shoe colors for these teams. Thanks
Old 01-14-2006, 03:15 PM   #77
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

Quote:
Another thing Rickster.
Do you think Daflyboys can use your roster v.7 as base and add his editing?
It'd be great to have your roster that is so accurate with all his edits that give to the game a real NFL feeling!

QUOTE:

"I considered it, but since the individual tweaks were judgement calls as I went through the rosters, I can't do that. I'm currently working on updating my present roster".

As you can see he has his mind made up as to which direction he wants his project to go in and I pretty much agree with him, its nothing personel I'm sure but he's right about judgement calls that could effect both our views as to what rosters should and shouldn't do.

I've no problem with him using my rosters and I'm sure he has none against me using his but my rosters are a creation of my own individual focus and I myself had considerd using edits but I don't agree with every single one he's done and have different views on certain aspects they produce.

Like he said it'd be a judgement call and to avoid conflicts of interest we'd both be better off doing our rosters as we see fit to get what we both want outta them from our own individual ideas and points of view.

But anytime he wants to use them he can and he knows this but at this point we both have our unique ways of going thru and doing rosters his more of an global editorial way and mine along the lines of individual edits and tweaks which is somewhat time consuming but just as effective,we both agree though that this is definitely a judement call.

Perhaps when he's done with his project and has time he'll want to hook-up and kick out that "Ultimate Roster" but for now he's pretty much into getting his edits and gameplay points of view perfected and thats cool when he's ready I hope he'll give me a "Holla" I'd no problem working with him however I won't take away from my own individual project and will continue to forge on and put out the best rosters I can from my point of view so again like he said its a judgement call and there are no hard feelings on either of sides he has my respect for the way he's going about it and we do keep in touch regularly via PMs and postings.

Holla Back y'all
Rickster101

Last edited by Rickster101; 01-14-2006 at 08:38 PM.
Old 01-14-2006, 03:47 PM   #78
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADW
Rickster,

If you decide to do another roster update, would you mind going in and making sure the shoe color for the teams that wear black shoes is correct?

This would include Atlanta, Carolina, Chicago, Cincinnati, Detroit, Jacksonvillie, New Orleans, NY Giants, Jets, Philadelphia, Seattle, and Tampa Bay. Also the Steelers would need to be changed from black shoes to white shoes.

I try to keep current with the latest roster updates, but each time I download a new set I find myself going in and having to change the shoe colors for these teams. Thanks

Thanks for the posting here ADW but as its probably well know now I don't focus on cosmetics such as you've mentioned here and personally aren't worried about shoe colors or anything of that nature unless its something really glaring and quite noticiable and also with the advantage you have of using an editor for this very purpose you seem to have solved this issue on your own thus saving me time and allowing me to continue on with what my project is about "Roster" personel.

If you can use that editor to get the shoes the color you want then you're doing a great job so its really not that big of a deal to me simply load the roster in the editor and make whatever changes you deem necessary for the look you want thats one of the features afforded to you by using the editor.

I don't mean to sound harsh or insensative by I don't get paid to do this and know I do enough by the rosters alone so cosmetics like shoe colors aren't a priority for me I do "Rosters" and sometimes individual request but you've got to realize that such a request is not for me to do for you,shoes and items like that just aren't part of what I do, I could but then it takes away from my focus and you are more then capable of doing them on your own if thats what you want thats what the editor is for to make individual and personal change as the ones you've mentioned and have done up to now so continue to do so because I won't be doing any such edits any time soon perhaps at a later date and time but for now keep using that editor and you'll be fine trust me they won't play any differently.

Holla Back y'all
Rickster101

Last edited by Rickster101; 01-14-2006 at 03:52 PM.
Old 01-15-2006, 09:23 PM   #79
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

Here we go again fellas just a few updates and changes to some playoff teams to get a better representation of whats going on in the league currently going down at this time and no I did not do any shoes or cosmetics but the gameplay is pretty good IMO and as usual there aren't any global edits but you're more the happy to applie them as you see fit.

And also as you all know any feedback is welcomed and incouraged so don't be shy or eles
I'll be forced to take action!!!j/k

Holla Back y'all
Rickster101
Attached Files
File Type: zip ESPNNFL2K5_Rkstr101v81.zip (531.7 KB, 10 views)

Last edited by Rickster101; 01-15-2006 at 09:43 PM.
Old 01-15-2006, 11:36 PM   #80
MVP

skinnybonez's Arena

OVR: 6

^ it says "not valid xbox save"

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »