Home

Rickster101 Roster update

This is a discussion on Rickster101 Roster update within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 01-26-2006, 06:08 PM   #113
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Rickster101 Roster update

This is another update ongoing in the series for rosters with minor edits and roster updates.

This roster file should read "Rkstr101 v10" but for some strange reason reads and loads as "Rkstr101 v11" not a problem really but defaulting to v11 instead of v10 may confuse some of you, not to worry it is the 10th version but just reads that way!!!

Holla Back y'all
Rickster101
Attached Files
File Type: zip ESPNNFL2K5_Rkstr101v11.zip (276.2 KB, 7 views)
Old 01-27-2006, 05:14 AM   #114
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

I think I've found out why my verision 10 and 11 files are reading the way they are its possible they're one in the same from what I can figure out looking at the line ups and this one has a better updated roster featuring Nick Goings of the Panthers positioned at HB instead of the FB position and another FB added to fill that spot named Cramer to look more current going into the playoffs.

Casey Cramer is a 6'1'' 235 lbs rookie FB from Dartmouth playing behind their starter Brad Hoover this roster has a few edits in it also set for the playoffs,there probably be about one or two more after this one then the rest will go into my other thread featuring more edits in it as I get set for the ending playoffs and Super Bowl final roster to prepare for the draft.

I don't mean to rush these out so quickly but I'm trying to get all the regular roster files out so I can focus on the draft and incoming rookies plus have something set up for the Super Bowl which is just about here as far as thats concerned...but for now I've got to get them posted and out of the way!!!

I've included a test Franchise (2005 schedual) for you guys to look over but forgot if I set it to the "Home" or "Away" schedual for the Saints in either case its just something extra to play around with and I'll probably have another one set up for both as some guys like there rosters set up for the ultimate realisim so enjoy this little treat for now and have fun with it!!!

And no I did not name any draft classes in this Franchise roster file but have work on it to sim realistic stats as close as I can get for now with improvements on the way so I'm not done yet but just getting started actually in an attempt to name most of if not all the rookies in the draft included in the games rookie class.

Holla Back y'all
Rickster101
Attached Files
File Type: zip ESPNNFL2K5_Rkstr101v12.zip (276.2 KB, 32 views)

Last edited by Rickster101; 01-27-2006 at 05:28 AM.
Old 01-27-2006, 08:51 AM   #115
MVP

OVR: 9

Dear Rickster,
only one thing that I wanna know,is your roster file version 11 or 12 an upgrade to the test roster file you give to me some days ago to test?
I mean,it's better if I test this latest version?Does this new version contain all the editings you have done in the "test roster file"?
Best regards!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-27-2006, 03:31 PM   #116
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bascape666
Dear Rickster,
only one thing that I wanna know,is your roster file version 11 or 12 an upgrade to the test roster file you give to me some days ago to test?
I mean,it's better if I test this latest version?Does this new version contain all the editings you have done in the "test roster file"?
Best regards!

Answer to the first question...no...the regular updates are featured in this thread with minor edits and updates of course.

The one we tested and worked on days ago are featured in the second thread of mine thats the same one you currently have been testing with better edits and again roster updates in preparation for playoffs and draft issues coming up.

The Franchise is a little bonus featuring the 2005 schedual you eluded to in an early post so I thought I'd give it a test run.

I'll pm you details but actually its the same one we've been working on and testing I just decided to release it as mentioned to you previously in an earlier pm.

Holla Back y'all
Rickster101

Last edited by Rickster101; 01-27-2006 at 03:34 PM.
Old 02-08-2006, 11:25 AM   #117
Rookie

OVR: 1

Thanks, great rosters.
Old 02-10-2006, 06:08 PM   #118
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Claypool
Thanks, great rosters.

Thanks bro I'll glad you're enjoying them if you've any questions don't hesitate to ask I'm always interested in what guys have to say or any input they have to offer!!!

P.S. Don't miss my final roster 2K6 found in another thread for ESPN NFL 2K5 Football..."its Hot"!!

Holla Back y'all
Rickster101

Last edited by Rickster101; 02-10-2006 at 06:15 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »