Home

CANDYMAN's NFL2K5 ROSTER V6 - WEEK 6

This is a discussion on CANDYMAN's NFL2K5 ROSTER V6 - WEEK 6 within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 10-17-2005, 10:36 AM   #25
RIP Brodie!!!

CaptainZombie's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: CANDYMAN's NFL2K5 ROSTER V6 - WEEK 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickster101
I do have a personal choice list myself and it basically consist of the AFC central I think its called now (The re-alignment,renaming thing) and the AFC west I'm not gonna tosss the towel in on my whole crew those Steelers look to be the real deal along with the "WHo Dey" think gone beat them Bengals and of course who could forget the "Da Raiders"...one AFC Central and one AFC west to go please!!!

Holla Back y'all
Rickster101
I'll post the AFC Central and AFC west for you Rickster. Do you want seperate files for each one or both on the same file?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-17-2005, 11:33 AM   #26
MVP

slapnutz2k2's Arena

OVR: 10

Thanks for the link.

I'm doing some testing now on Finn's recent version to see what happened.
Old 10-17-2005, 12:02 PM   #27
RIP Brodie!!!

CaptainZombie's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by slapnutz2k2
Thanks for the link.

I'm doing some testing now on Finn's recent version to see what happened.
Slapnutz, please let me know what you discover from your research on the new editor. I have been very leary on using the new editor, but if it works fine than I can load my roster file through there and do an export.

Thanks
Old 10-17-2005, 02:48 PM   #28
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by candyman56
I'll post the AFC Central and AFC west for you Rickster. Do you want seperate files for each one or both on the same file?

Holy I got a choice Batman geez I almost forgot about that with EAs no way out plan and if given a choice like this I'd have to say seperate files if thats possible I've gotten to the point where it appears that most rosters work in the schedul editor but alot depends on just which one you start out with and I think that .07 you use fits your rosters perfectly as do all the others depending again on which editor you start with...they all work but for now I'm really diggin' Nicks and yours as they are the only two that for me ring up the schedual with no or very few hick-ups and of course having an extensive knowledge and understanding of Flynns editors both past and present comes in handy,I have used most of them and have found that depending on the editor used the games rosters can be tweaked to come out right!!!

A healthy SD vs Pitt AFC playoff game would be pure heaven and a very possible match-up in real life if all goes well but the seasons still early so I'll wait watch and see what happens,now that I have a "CHOICE" I'm really gonna enjoy the 2K6 releases provided by you and our other roster maker/editors...excellent job gentlmen all of you deserve props for keepin' this series alive and well and I'm glad I could help and contribute to a great game that still provides for me the best Football gaming experience around period!!!

Holla Back y'all
Rickster101
Old 10-17-2005, 03:04 PM   #29
RIP Brodie!!!

CaptainZombie's Arena

Quote:
Holy I got a choice Batman geez I almost forgot about that with EAs no way out plan and if given a choice like this I'd have to say seperate files if thats possible I've gotten to the point where it appears that most rosters work in the schedul editor but alot depends on just which one you start out with and I think that .07 you use fits your rosters perfectly as do all the others depending again on which editor you start with...they all work but for now I'm really diggin' Nicks and yours as they are the only two that for me ring up the schedual with no or very few hick-ups and of course having an extensive knowledge and understanding of Flynns editors both past and present comes in handy,I have used most of them and have found that depending on the editor used the games rosters can be tweaked to come out right!!!

A healthy SD vs Pitt AFC playoff game would be pure heaven and a very possible match-up in real life if all goes well but the seasons still early so I'll wait watch and see what happens,now that I have a "CHOICE" I'm really gonna enjoy the 2K6 releases provided by you and our other roster maker/editors...excellent job gentlmen all of you deserve props for keepin' this series alive and well and I'm glad I could help and contribute to a great game that still provides for me the best Football gaming experience around period!!!

Holla Back y'all
Rickster101
Rickster, thanks for all the hard work with the sliders and spot checking the rosters. Yes, I have been using Finn's V.70 for all of my editing as it has been the most stable. Then I use V.167 for the schedules.

I'll post 2 seperate files late tonight here on OS.
Old 10-18-2005, 12:41 AM   #30
RIP Brodie!!!

CaptainZombie's Arena

Quote:

Holla Back y'all
Rickster101
Rickster,
Here's AFC North and West.
Attached Files
File Type: zip ESPNNFL2K5_AFCNorth.zip (308.6 KB, 6 views)
File Type: zip ESPNNFL2K5_AFCWest.zip (308.0 KB, 4 views)
Old 10-18-2005, 01:48 AM   #31
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20

Looking good Candyman I've already started up on the 32 team roster and man its like butter so far what I've been doing is simming up to certain points in the season to check the roster and games integrity as far as delivering those post game and after game highlights via the "Sports Center" featuring Chris and the gang summing up the weeks hi and low points and those excellent highlight features and so far everything is spot on without a hitch!!!

So far its turning out very well and has been everything the 2K series has been up to date featuring the roster updates so as for myself I'm in a place thats just too happy to have these new edtions featuring rosters and sliders I'm in my own "Football" utopia bro and so far theres nothing ahead to make me think about every giving up on 2k Football its as every bit as good as the first day I purchased it and I'm lovin' every minute of this most unique and still refreshing experience...the game still "Rock" and I'm looking forward to using different variations to the Franchise rosters also so thanks for the serious updates they're about as good as it gets IMO!!!

Holla Back y'all
Rickster101
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-18-2005, 01:55 AM   #32
RIP Brodie!!!

CaptainZombie's Arena

Quote:
Looking good Candyman I've already started up on the 32 team roster and man its like butter so far what I've been doing is simming up to certain points in the season to check the roster and games integrity as far as delivering those post game and after game highlights via the "Sports Center" featuring Chris and the gang summing up the weeks hi and low points and those excellent highlight features and so far everything is spot on without a hitch!!!

So far its turning out very well and has been everything the 2K series has been up to date featuring the roster updates so as for myself I'm in a place thats just too happy to have these new edtions featuring rosters and sliders I'm in my own "Football" utopia bro and so far theres nothing ahead to make me think about every giving up on 2k Football its as every bit as good as the first day I purchased it and I'm lovin' every minute of this most unique and still refreshing experience...the game still "Rock" and I'm looking forward to using different variations to the Franchise rosters also so thanks for the serious updates they're about as good as it gets IMO!!!

Holla Back y'all
Rickster101
Thanks much man. It was my drive to keep the dream (NFL2K5) alive for one more football season.

On page 3, I loaded the AFC North and West files for you.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »