Home

CANDYMAN's NFL2K5 ROSTER V6 - WEEK 6

This is a discussion on CANDYMAN's NFL2K5 ROSTER V6 - WEEK 6 within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 02-06-2006, 05:24 PM   #73
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: CANDYMAN's NFL2K5 ROSTER V6 - WEEK 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrynceKee
Candyman is there a way you can make a Franchise file with the new rosters with the 05-06 schedule loaded and post it? If not can someone explain how to use the editor so I can try to do it myself? I want to start a new franchise with these new rosters. Thanx in advance...

Candyman how am I able to download the New ESPN Roster from my work computer' and uploaded it to my XBox once I get Home? also do I need to convert the Files from Zip? Thanks and Thanks 2K5 for Life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will always be a fan:-) Great JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-06-2006, 05:44 PM   #74
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry Jones
Candyman how am I able to download the New ESPN Roster from my work computer' and uploaded it to my XBox once I get Home? also do I need to convert the Files from Zip? Thanks and Thanks 2K5 for Life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will always be a fan:-) Great JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

New updates and files are available in my current threads found in the ESPN 2K5 threads please go there to see them.

Holla Back y'all
Rickster101
Old 02-06-2006, 06:05 PM   #75
Banned

daflyboys's Arena

OVR: 27

Larry..... are you saying you don't have a cpu at home...only at work? If so, you need some way to get the file from PC to your xbox. If your xbox is modded so you can connect directly between your work PC and xbox, that is one method (and if your employer is liberal about that kind of stuff). Otherwise, you'll need a device called Action Replay (used ones on ebay can be reasonable) which will come with a memory card. If you're allowed to hook up a device like Action Replay and install the necessary software, then you're in business. Once you get the file from your PC to the AR (mem card), you can then take it home to your Xbox where it should read it from the AR memory card that you can now plug into your controller.

These xbox roster files that simply look like zip files are actually what you need in whole.....so don't alter them in any way....just transfer as is...... your xbox will read them if nothing is corrupted, including the file name.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-18-2006, 02:08 PM   #76
RIP Brodie!!!

CaptainZombie's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry Jones
Hi Larry, I recommend checking out the new files that Rickster created over these. His are more updated.

http://forums.operationsports.com/vB...d.php?t=159237

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »