Home

CANDYMAN's NFL2K5 ROSTER V6 - WEEK 6

This is a discussion on CANDYMAN's NFL2K5 ROSTER V6 - WEEK 6 within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 10-17-2005, 12:11 AM   #17
RIP Brodie!!!

CaptainZombie's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: CANDYMAN's NFL2K5 ROSTER V6 - WEEK 6

Hello Everyone,
I posted the franchise files on the main page under the original post. I used the 05-06 roster and not the Saints away since nobody asked.

Thanks
Old 10-17-2005, 12:24 AM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by slapnutz2k2
Also, I was wondering if I change the PBP names to only the last names of these players, will the announcers call them by last name only??
Yea they will say the last name only, i did that aswell thx to finns editor
Old 10-17-2005, 12:35 AM   #19
RIP Brodie!!!

CaptainZombie's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by thejackal25
It's actually pretty cool to run a franchise controlling all 32 teams. In the draft I do the first round or two for every team b/c I feel I pick more realistically than the computer does, especially with the draft glitch that causes the cpu to select only qbs, hbs, ots, and des, in the first round. I then let the cpu auto select the rest of the players so I don't stack my favorite team with better picks. Controlling all 32 also allows you to make more intelligent cuts and sign all the first round picks. The cpu sometimes doesn't get their number 1 picks under contract and the number of talented rookie free agents available is way too high. Having the control of 32 teams also helps with free agency as teams won't go after high priced free agents when they are solid at that position. I've seen the ravens go after Edge after the first season and signed him even though they still had Jamal Lewis, simply b/c they need depth at rb. Controlling all 32 also prevents the crazy trades that occur in franchise. I let the assistant coach do the depth charts and whatnot too. You should definitely try this out Spin.

Anyway, great work again candyman. V6 looks good. However, a fair number of pbps are still wrong (Alex Smith, Ronnie Brown, Braylon Edwards, Aaron Rodgers, etc). I've worked on editting this roster to have accurate pbps, and I'm taking off the player photos that aren't real. Do you know what face is Tim Couch's on the game? I want to give Alex Smith, Tim Couch's face b/c it would be closer to looking right than any of the faces I can find. Thanks for the great work candyman.
I think that this problem might be because of the editor that I am using V.70. I have been using .70 since the release of V1 of my rosters since it has been the last stable editor.

I hope you enjoy jackal.
Old 10-17-2005, 12:46 AM   #20
MVP

slapnutz2k2's Arena

OVR: 10

I'm having trouble loading V6.

I have on my Xbox but when I try to load it in game, it freezes when it says '"OK".

Is anyone else having problems??
Old 10-17-2005, 01:04 AM   #21
Rookie

PrynceKee's Arena

OVR: 4

Thanx Candyman can't wait to try these out...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-17-2005, 01:08 AM   #22
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by candyman56
Hello Everyone,
I posted the franchise files on the main page under the original post. I used the 05-06 roster and not the Saints away since nobody asked.

Thanks
I do have a personal choice list myself and it basically consist of the AFC central I think its called now (The re-alignment,renaming thing) and the AFC west I'm not gonna tosss the towel in on my whole crew those Steelers look to be the real deal along with the "WHo Dey" think gone beat them Bengals and of course who could forget the "Da Raiders"...one AFC Central and one AFC west to go please!!!

Holla Back y'all
Rickster101
Old 10-17-2005, 01:16 AM   #23
MVP

slapnutz2k2's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
I'm having trouble loading V6.

I have on my Xbox but when I try to load it in game, it freezes when it says '"OK".

Is anyone else having problems??
Nevermind I think I figured it out.

I downloaded V6 again and didn't make any changes to it and it loaded fine. I was using Finn's .255 editor to make name changes, multi edits, etc..... I guess it might still have a few bugs.

Candyman, can you post a link for .70?? Thanks in advance.
Old 10-17-2005, 01:21 AM   #24
RIP Brodie!!!

CaptainZombie's Arena

Quote:
Nevermind I think I figured it out.

I downloaded V6 again and didn't make any changes to it and it loaded fine. I was using Finn's .255 editor to make name changes, multi edits, etc..... I guess it might still have a few bugs.

Candyman, can you post a link for .70?? Thanks in advance.
http://home.comcast.net/~candyman56/..._V2_0_1_70.exe

Thanks

Last edited by CaptainZombie; 10-17-2005 at 01:25 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »