Home

PC Discussions Thread

This is a discussion on PC Discussions Thread within the NBA 2K PC Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 10-08-2014, 10:25 PM   #97
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65
Re: PC Impression's Thread

Yeah I'm pretty content where I am with no stuttering even though I'd love to crank my AA to the max. . It's still nice

Also the blurry in fat moving objects. .. what kind of monitor refresh rate do you have?
Old 10-08-2014, 10:37 PM   #98
Pro

Daddy123's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
Yeah I'm pretty content where I am with no stuttering even though I'd love to crank my AA to the max. . It's still nice

Also the blurry in fat moving objects. .. what kind of monitor refresh rate do you have?
60 hertz 10/charrrrrrrrrr
Old 10-08-2014, 10:56 PM   #99
No Way

demencia_total's Arena

OVR: 9

Man, I can confirm that at least for me the PS4 is so much smoother, no slowdown EVER and what it appears to be a locked 60 fps. It looks like the PC running at 1080 2xMSAA. In fact, the court textures look exactly the same even when I bump up the AA on the PC to 8x, you just notice the difference in the scoreboards outlines and some angles of the crowd, but you really have to be paying attention. I have them both running right now through my monitor playing Heat vs Spurs on both with the same camera and swapping around to check for differences. What a bummer.
Old 10-08-2014, 11:00 PM   #100
Just started!

OVR: 0

Sorry in advance for posting this in both requirements and impressions thread.

Guys i have that common problem of intense stuttering issues even at 60 fps. I ahve tried evrything. I think I could fix it if it wasn't that RadeonPro and Catalyst Control Center profiles don't work on the game. I can tell because if I turn off V-Sync in the in-game 2K menus, but do override force v-sync on in radeon pro or catalyst control center, the fps in my 2k15 goes way over 60, even on max settings.

So I need to figure out how to make these profiles apply to the game so I can try out the opengl triple buffering, and related, fixes.

Thanks.
Old 10-08-2014, 11:05 PM   #101
No Way

demencia_total's Arena

OVR: 9

Heads up, I've tried Triple Buffering but on Nvidia Inspector and it does nothing to fix the micro stutters. In fact, this has been a problem since their first release on PC but it only pops up on certain systems configurations. Some people eventually fine fixes, some don't mind it at all, while others like myself on 2k12 could never figure out how to fix it on a Radeon card and went back to console version.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-08-2014, 11:13 PM   #102
New Ork Giants

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by demencia_total
Heads up, I've tried Triple Buffering but on Nvidia Inspector and it does nothing to fix the micro stutters. In fact, this has been a problem since their first release on PC but it only pops up on certain systems configurations. Some people eventually fine fixes, some don't mind it at all, while others like myself on 2k12 could never figure out how to fix it on a Radeon card and went back to console version.
This actually worked for me...the close up camera cuts no longer look as stuttery...I still get the fps drop to 30 at odd times...
Old 10-08-2014, 11:14 PM   #103
Pro

OVR: 0

Just a note on the PC version...

Mods may be a LONG way off this year.

Some things, like faces, may not even be able to be done.

Let's hope not, as they add a tonne of 'freshness' to the game. I always switch to the PC once they start flowing, but early signs are not good.
Old 10-08-2014, 11:20 PM   #104
New Ork Giants

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walt Frazier
Just a note on the PC version...

Mods may be a LONG way off this year.

Some things, like faces, may not even be able to be done.

Let's hope not, as they add a tonne of 'freshness' to the game. I always switch to the PC once they start flowing, but early signs are not good.
Yeah I kinda figured that it's going to be tough to mod. Ugh we are stuck with that ugly big baby Glen Davis....

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum »