Home

NBA 2K20 Creweutah Community Sliders (HOF)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K20 Creweutah Community Sliders (HOF) within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 11-17-2019, 05:36 PM   #41
MVP

creweutah's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K20 Creweutah Community Sliders (HOF)

Quote:
Originally Posted by itrey25
Can I ask why you suggested he use another set on my thread? These posts aren’t very constructive or necessary mate. A private message would have sufficed. You should know better.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-17-2019, 05:37 PM   #42
MVP

creweutah's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by itrey25
Stop derailing my thread with unnecessary and disrespectful posts please.
Old 11-17-2019, 06:02 PM   #43
Pro

Creweutah

I'm kinda over trying different sets. Yours have worked out the best for me to this point and you're still working at it so I'm confident you'll get them where they need to be. Have you personally seen the issues I mentioned in my previous post? All my games with your set have been in MyLeague. Not sure how much that matters. I've played 5 games with them now.
Old 11-18-2019, 01:09 AM   #44
Pro

Johnnythelegend's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by creweutah
Stop derailing my thread with unnecessary and disrespectful posts please.

Yeah dude, I was like what the hell, why is this guy posting links to some other sliders in this thread, disrespectful.

I agree with the post above, these are my favorite sliders so far. I have to be on my best to beat the CPU but feels realistic, will try couple of more games and then report what I experienced.
Old 11-18-2019, 02:34 AM   #45
MVP

creweutah's Arena

Honestly, this is what I woke up to in my inbox. So apparently I have an ego? Ive said this many times. I make a set for everyone to enjoy. There will be sets that others prefer to mine, and thats ok. We are all in this together. Its good to see various sets available for everyone to play around with. I love how everyone helps each other out. This itrey dude sent me these messages. Enjoy the following reading. Totally uncalled for. Pls mods report him; i dont have time for harassment like that, especially after all the hard work I put in for the community. He sent 3 messages in a row without never even messaging him at all

Message 1:

""Bruh it’s nothing wrong with giving other ppl sliders to try out, if you feel disrespected about me sharing other successful sliders then your ego is very huge and should tone that down, nobody entitled to just use your sliders, I won’t post on there again more than likely, good luck with your slider set, I didn’t know ppl were so sensitive on these threads, if you feel threatened by other slider makers for a video game, you seriously need help man, these sliders are put here to try out and try others to mesh for great gaming experience, not sticking to one slider set, you should rethink your words and how you approach ppl, it’s just a game""

Message 2:

"Also man you have used other sliders in the past meshed them up with yours, don’t act you didn’t mesh up several sliders to get a great gaming experience, in fact, I also posted them in your thread, so you could take ideas from them to make your sliders better, we all are in this together, it’s not a competition man"

To tell me I need help is downright no on and I wont take this crap from anyone. You are lucky we aint allowed to use expletives on this thread or I would tell you where to go.

Im done. Toxic people like this ruin it for all.

Cheers itrey.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-18-2019, 02:36 AM   #46
MVP

creweutah's Arena

Mods pls delete this thread. Cheers. I will endeavour to post my work on Youtube and other platforms. Its sad one person ruins it for everyone else.
Old 11-18-2019, 05:06 AM   #47
MVP

jakalfc's Arena

Quote:
Mods pls delete this thread. Cheers. I will endeavour to post my work on Youtube and other platforms. Its sad one person ruins it for everyone else.
Don't listen to these people, continue with your work and let us have fun
Do it for the rest of the community
Thanks

Sent from my HMA-L29 using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 11-18-2019, 05:50 AM   #48
Pro

Johnnythelegend's Arena

Quote:
I don´t think you should stop sharing your work here because of one person, you know (I hope you do) that many, most of people appreciate it very much and are really glad to use your sliders.

If you do however decide to stop doing it please share your youtube channel, I´d like to keep following how you update your sliders and contribute to improving this game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »