Home

NBA 2K20 Creweutah Community Sliders (HOF)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K20 Creweutah Community Sliders (HOF) within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 11-12-2019, 09:46 AM   #9
MVP

creweutah's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K20 Creweutah Community Sliders (HOF)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnythelegend
Hi man, glad to see you back, will try them, real fg% or shot stick timing?
Real as always my man
Old 11-12-2019, 09:50 AM   #10
MVP

TopSide83's Arena

Excited to try these out! Just by looking at them they look pretty good.. glad to finally have a real % slider maker
Old 11-12-2019, 11:59 AM   #11
Rookie

can i find these on steam version ? Under what name ?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-12-2019, 12:10 PM   #12
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by creweutah
Real as always my man
Just as some further guidance I was using the shot meter when I was getting the high percentages I was getting but it wasn't like I was getting greens all the time either.
Old 11-13-2019, 02:13 AM   #13
MVP

TopSide83's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by itrey25
good thing its just a beta man
Why do you say that?
Old 11-13-2019, 02:48 AM   #14
MVP

creweutah's Arena

v2 NOW updated. Reworked shooting % but this is always a WIP with the patches etc. Speed feels nicer with the subtle changes. Players feeling like their stuck in mud hopefully gone. Please provide feedback where possible.

Sliders only can do so much. I dont really think 2K20 needs as many changes compared to 2K17. That game needed constant tweaks. 2k20 feels better out of the box but 99% of issues is down to the lackluster rosters that 2K release and sliders can simply not rectify deep lying issues
Old 11-13-2019, 04:26 AM   #15
Pro

Johnnythelegend's Arena

I just played a game using your sliders, not the updated ones tho. Have you tried Celtics' roster, he really worked hard on improving the default roster.

It was a really fun game, challenging, it was really close as you can see. I thought that there were too many dunks, I mean, DeRozan is athletic, but him and White dunked a couple of times where I didn't really expect them to. It was like, as soon as I got a step on my defender they were finishing with the dunk. Maybe my fg% would´ve been also lower if these weren't dunks.

Other than that, really fine, maybe user blocking could be reduced a bit as well, but well, this was just one game. Will continue using them so we'll see. Kudos, great experience.

Last edited by Johnnythelegend; 11-13-2019 at 07:06 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-13-2019, 08:19 AM   #16
Pro

OVR: 1

I tested them because I liked your previous work

so here are my feedbacks:

- pace of the game and gamespeed too fast. some animations are weird with this high speed especially during collisions

- far too many drives to the rim for players who usually drives like westbrook.
I like to compare this parameter through all slider set because it is still important to have the driving from him but not all the time or if he does, at least we can stop him. here he's just unstoppable and it's like he's oily as hell. (no roster or badge related because with some others, it works).
PS: i used your D and boxout settings

- as a consequence of my previous feedback, points in paint are big

- another parameter nice to check is the number of attempts of 3 points but also the FGA value. Here, there is also something wrong. about 3p attempts, in several games, it was for 3pt teams around 5-6 shots per quarter which give 20-24 shots at the end, once I got 30 shots.
but here again, now we big 3pt teams, it's more between 36 and 45 3pt shots

- High FGA value due to the drive and the fact that team doesn't temporize or make passes all around with the ball (only 1-2 or 2-3 passes and shoot) are a consequence that AI team shoots in less than 10-12 sec (so plenty of time remaining). so in a quarter, they shoot between 23 and 30 shoots !!!
If 23 is already a high value but currently ok for current nba teams, it should'nt be more than 24 to give max around 96 shots in a game.

- about offensive rebound, AI is still to strong which also lead to a higher FGA value

- same remark about stealing which is way too high

I tested everything in on/off ball defense

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »